Woori alert

Romance Airline

Jessica’s POV

There is this lady pissing me off.

She is asking for a lot of things and talks down and is just downright rude.

I checked the namelist. Go Woori, what a *****.

I fanned myself to control my anger.

 

‘Woah, I’m that hot that you must fan yourself?’ I heard Sungyeol ask.

‘Shut up’ I replied.

‘Why, what happened?’ he asked.

‘Some passenger is getting on my nerves’ I replied.

‘Want some juice?’ he asked.

‘No, I’m fine’ I decline.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked waving it in front of my face.

‘Yes’ I replied, annoyed.

‘Yaa. Lee Sungyeol, look like you have bad luck with girls’ Woohyun said.

I turned to face him.

‘Why did you kiss Yoona last night?’ I asked.

‘Because I like her’ he replied.

‘Do that again and I’ll make sure you wont have be able to be a father, got that?’ I threatened.

‘Same goes for you, Lee Sungyeol’ I added.

 

Woohyun’s POV

‘What’s with her?’ I asked Sungyeol.

‘Some passenger pissed her off. Woori’ he replied.

‘Woori? Go Woori?’ I asked.

‘Yes, why? You know her?’ he asked me back.

Isn’t Go Woori L’s ex-girlfriend who cheated on him?

Oh, how do I know this?

I’d known L since we were young.

He might seem cold to everyone now, especially to ladies, but it was because of that girl.

She brought over her new boyfriend, Lee Minho to L’s birthday party back then and they started kissing and making out when they had not even broken up yet. Also a reason why L doesn’t really like to celebrate his birthday.

 

Yoona’s POV

Damn it! We must serve meals now.

I was with L. And unfortunately, that jerk and his new girlfriend are in our row to serve.

‘Good Morning, Would you want to have stir-fried noodles with roasted chicken or the rice with pickled vegetables?’ I asked, avoiding eye contact.

‘Eh? You look familiar’ I heard Woori say.

‘Oh! Yoona, right?’ she said.

‘Yes Ma’m, so now if you please, which meal would you want?’ I asked.

‘What makes you think that I’d eat anything you give me?’ she asked back.

‘I’ll take that as a no meal for you, what about for you sir?’ I asked the guy.

‘What? Yaa.. Yoona, don’t go flirting with my guy. No matter what you serve, he won’t come back to you, got that?’ she yelled.

 

Eyes were on me. I felt like crying and I struggled to control them.

‘Honey, relax’ the guy comforted his wife or girlfriend or whatever.

‘I’ll have the noodles’ he told me.

I served him the food. Then Woori took the drink and was about to spill it on me but a hand stopped her.

‘Don’t mess with my girl’ I heard L say.

I looked at him and he was glaring at Woori.

‘What? Girlfriend? Looks like all the unwanted people get together’ Woori replied.

‘But I must say, if you were this handsome before, I might not have broken up with you’ she added.

 

‘Plastic’ L said.

‘What?’ Woori replied.

‘You’re plastic. Your face is all constructed by plastic surgery. Fake eyes, fake nose. Even went for liposuction, right?’ L asked.

He then pulled me closer to him.

‘But my girl over here is all natural. By the looks of it, she is prettier than you, so are you going to crawl back to your surgeon and get everything done again? Oh, and how do you get the money for that? Sell your body again?’ L continued.

By now murmurs were spreading around the cabin.

‘That girl is so fake’

‘What? Sell her body? No morals’

‘The stewardess is much more beautiful than her’

‘What an attitude’

‘Not even human’

‘Cheap’

Embarrassed, she took her seat, looking away.

 

L’s POV

 

I saw Yoona staring into space as she was making coffee.

‘If you don’t look at what you are doing, you might scald yourself again’ I said.

She faced me.

‘Thank you for just now’ she said, bowing slightly.

‘Your welcome. She deserved it anyway. And everything I said was real, she was all plastic and she did sell her body and you are prettier and I see you as my girlfr-‘ I stopped realising what I was saying.

‘See me as a girl…?’ Yoona asked, slightly confused.

I just cleared my throat.

‘Just continue with what you are doing’ I muttered out.