Dinner

Romance Airline

Yoona’s POV

 

‘Huh? Where are the rest?’ Kahi asked.

‘Jessica and Sungyeol went out for dinner. I saw Woohyun leaving with Seohyun and the rest are resting, I guess’ Yunho replied.

I looked around: Kahi, Yunho, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, L, Hoya and me.

‘Are Jessica and Sungyeol dating? Why did they go out for dinner?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I don’t know’ I replied, ‘But they don’t get along very well though so its unlikely’

‘Alright, who are going to stay here to keep watch?’ Kahi asked.

‘Me’ L and I said together coincidentally.

‘The both of you stay here then. The rest of us will go’ Kahi said.

I looked around. It is a typical Singapore food court with dishes from different cultures- Chinese, Malay, Indian and there is even a Korean stall.

L was still ignoring me since we got off the plane.

‘L senior, did I do anything wrong? You had been ignoring me since we got off the plane’ I asked.

He did not say anything but just looked right at me.

‘In any case, I’m really sorry if I did anything wrong to you’ I apologised.

He did not budge.

I took out my necklace.

‘To show my apology, I’ll give you this. My Mom left it for me before she passed away. Please do not ignore me anymore’ I said, placing the necklace in front of him.

He sighed.

‘No Yoona, you did not do anything wrong’ he said softly.

I smiled. There is just something with the way he calls my name. I like it.

 

L’s POV

‘L, you are a guy. You shouldn’t act like this. You should maintain your cool even if you are jealous’ I told myself mentally.

I took the necklace from the table.

It was just a simple silver necklace with an infinite sign.

I remembered when I started falling in love with Yoona.

It was in high school.

Yoona was already attached back then and she was popular so obviously, she wouldn’t have noticed a nerdy junior boy wearing thick black-framed spectacles. She was kind- she used to do lots of volunteer work.

She wasn’t y, she was down-to-earth.

There is just something in the way she smiles.

Time seems to stop when she walks and the reddish autumn leaves fall from the trees in autumn.

It was as if it was in slow motion. Like magic.

But I was just an unpopular nerdy guy back then so I just hid my feelings. Furthermore, I moved to another school. She was my first love. I moved on and got in a relationship with Woori.

 When I saw her on her first day, I immediately recognised her. My heart started beating fast again. It was as if I was alive again.