Should had taken her advice

Romance Airline

Yuri’s POV

I should seriously had taken Jessica’s advice and not watch the show!

 

‘The aircraft exploded during take-off due to a spark created in the engine…’

‘AAAAHHHHH!’ the passengers screamed when the flames engulfed the entire plane

 

‘Unnie, are you okay? You are shaking?’ Seohyun asked.

‘I’m fine. I need to go to the toilet’ I replied.

‘But we’re taking off soon’ she protested.

‘It’ll just be a quick one, okay?’ I re-assured her.

‘Oh.. Okay unnie. Be back soon okay?’ she asked.

I nodded back.

----- [in the toilet]

I looked at my reflection at the small mirror.

I imagine myself getting burned by the flames of the explosion.. I felt myself shiver. Scary.

 

‘There was no survivor for the plane explosion. Charred remains were all that was left of the 150 on board’

 

I shivered more. ‘Stop scaring yourself Yuri’ I scolded myself mentally.

‘It won’t happen Yuri’ I comforted myself before getting out of the toilet.

Big mistake.

The aircraft was taking-off, I lost balance.

 

Luckily someone caught me. But then he lost balance and ended up on top of me.

My eyes widened as I saw Hoya staring at me.

I looked down and I saw his chest. Why is his shirt so loose? I looked further and I saw a part of his abs.

I gulped as I started to feel hot.

He leaned closer until our faces were almost touching.

He stared in my eyes with a look which I can’t understand. He went closer to my face, I could swear I could almost feel his lips and his hot breath was intoxicating.

‘H-Hoya’ I stuttered out.

‘Don’t do that again. Its dangerous, next time hold it in and sit during take-off’ he said in a low husky voice.

He sounded so y.

When he stood up, his shirt tightened a bit and I couldn’t help but stare at his abs that outlined the shirt.

‘Stop staring and stand up, we need to serve the passengers’ he said.