Moving in

Mrs. Kim Jong In

After paying, the boys said goodbye to you and waved to the ahjumma. “Thank you ahjumma! See you soon! Bye Saerim!” You waved back and walked up to the ahjumma, “How much ahjumma?”

She gave you a puzzle look, “You don't have to pay, Saerim.” Your eyes widened, “Ne? Aniyo, I can't just eat and leave without paying!”

She looked at you weirdly then raised an eyebrow, “Ah, I see what's happening here. Earlier, you told the guys that you'd pay for your servings and they can pay theirs, am I right?”

You slowly nodded. She laughed, “Well, aren't you an innocent one? They paid for you already, Saerim.”

You shut your eyes and gritted your teeth, *Great, now I owe them something. One of the main reasons why I didn't want them to pay!* You opened your eyes and smiled, “Kamsahamnida, ahjumma.” You bowed and left.

The ahjumma watched you leave with a shake of the head, *Kids nowadays.* She smiled and went back to serving other customers.

You left the stall and looked around. You spotted them at the carpark leaning cooly and chatting amongst each other by their cars.

You cracked your brain for an idea. *What can I get them? I'm pretty sure the amount of food I ate costed a lot.* You looked at your surroundings when your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and sighed. “Hello?”

“Well don't you sound happy to talk to your ahjussi?” Ahjussi said.

“What do you want?”

“I called to check up on you? How are you feeling now?” He sounded worried. You scoffed, “Yeah, I'm fine. I'm pretty sure you called because you had something else to tell me. What is it this time? That I have a 11 other husbands?”

“Aigoo, Saerim-ah. I was really worried! What if- You cut him off, “Just get to the point, ahjussi.”

He sighed, “I need you to move out. The hotel isn't safe and I can't trust you on living alone.”

You smirked, “Ah, let me guess. You're making me move in with your nephew?”

“It's for your safety, honey.”

--

Your jaw dropped at the sight of the house in front of you. *Am I at the right place?*

You walked towards the gate then a voice said, “Welcome, Ms. Kang. Please scan your eyes for safety measures.” You jumped in surprise and looked at the monitor.

“Er, this thing?” You pointed towards the scanner and tilted your head. You let it scan your eyes for a few seconds then a green light was seen. “Verified.”

The huge gate opened and you entered. “Damn, ahjussi never told me he was this rich.” You looked at the bridge which connected the porch and the main house. You walked over the bridge and warily walked inside.

“Hello?” No answer. You called out Kai's name multiple times but all you heard was the splashing sound of the water fountain.

You shrugged and decided to give yourself a tour of the house. Two words; Holy .

“Daeeeeeebak.” You walked into the lounge. “This place is huge. Won't Kai feel lonely living in this big mansion alone?”

Just then, you heard voices coming from downstairs. You looked back, *Crap.*

“Do you think we can find anything here?” “I'm not sure, go check.” Your eyes widened when you heard footsteps coming towards your direction.

You pulled out your gun from under your skirt and pointed it at the door. At the same he pulled out his gun at pointed it at you. “Free- oh!”

“Saerim-shi! What are you doing here?” Lay slowly put his gun down.

Then you finally realized. The reason why this house had so many rooms was because the 12 men lived together. You bit your lip, “Uh.. I wanted to give you guys this!” You held out the beer you had bought earlier for the boys.

“Oh, really? You could've just gave it to us earlier or leave it downstairs. Why are you up here?” You tried to come up with an explaination about your situation when Kai walked in, “She's living with us now.”

You turned around and saw Kai by the door. He winked at you. “Oh. Well then, make yourself at home.” Lay smiled at you.

You turned your attention back to Lay and smiled slightly. Kai walked towards you, “Uncle told me.”

You rolled your eyes, “Of course he did.” He smirked and pointed towards your hand. You looked down, Right.” You put your gun back under your skirt then looked back at them, “You guys up for a drink?”

Lay screamed for rest of the team to come upstairs. You greeted the other men and handed them their drinks. Soon, everyone was drinking and laughing like bunch of fools.

“And I was like- BANG! BANG!- then boom, he died.” Chen, the one who you thought was quiet was babbling on and on about this mission he was given when he was a kid. Mostly everyone was drunk, excluding yourself. You watched in amusement as they conversed animatedly. If one saw these bunch of guys right now, no one would believe that they're working undercover for the goverment.

After a while, everyone started falling asleep. You looked at their sleeping figures and brought your knees to your chest. You quietly scoffed, “I guess living under one roof with them wouldn't be so bad as I thought it'd be.”

You laughed to yourself and laid down. You closed your eyes, “..Good night guys.” It was not long till you fell asleep with a small smile plastered on your face.