Tease

Mrs. Kim Jong In

Maybe it was because of the events that happened earlier. Meeting Park Chansung, the man who killed your parents, made you lose your mind. Or maybe it was the way Kai looked at the old man who had hurt you, and the way his hand would tighten around yours when you talked to Park. Or maybe it was the way he seemed genuinely disappointed that he couldn't keep his words to your father.

Or simply maybe because he was the one who always made you feel protected when you're unsure of yourself, whether it be during a stormy day or when meeting the man you loathed the most. The way he would rub his thumb on your hand to soothe you, the way his eyes would glisten with worry as if he knew you for a long time.

Or maybe it was just because you were supposedly drunk. You'd like to stick with that.

The sun shone brightly the next morning. You stirred awake and squinted your eyes when you were greeted with the bright light. *What- where am I?*

The last thing you remembered was falling asleep outside. *How did I get in the bedroom?* Your questions were answered when Kai walked out of the bathroom- half-, and wet.

Your eyes doubled its size and you quickly looked in the opposite direction. You felt a presence come up behind you and you prayed to God that he wouldn't bring up last night. "You can look you know, especially after what happened last night."

Right, last night.

You had no idea what got into you to gain enough courage to kiss him, on his cheek anyway. With your lips on his cheek, your eyes doubled- no, tripled its size. You pulled back and stared at Kai in horror, "I-I-did-didn't-"

His eyes which previously mirrored yours narrowed mischievously and next thing you knew, his soft lips made contact with yours. It took a while to process what he had done till you felt a smirk growing on his face. You pushed him back with all your might and stood up, "YAH! YOU- YOU- JUST-"

His lips were soft, just as you imagined it to be. Shaking away those thoughts from your head, you glared at his now triumph looking face, "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!? HOW DARE YOU-"

"I only did what you were thinking of doing but was too cowardly to do so, babe." Oh, the things you would do to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

You huffed in anger, "Go to hell." You reached out and attacked your husband physically, "Feel my wrath, you - ah!"

Kai stared at you, who was now on top of him, hands locked by his. "Behave, Rim-ah. I might do things you'll regret."

"Jongin-ah, are you- omo, what do we have here?" Your head snapped towards the owner of the voice, Kyungsoo who stood by the glass doors. Your eyes mirrored his doe eyes and you quickly scrambled off Kai. His eyes roamed everywhere but your face and he stuttered, "M-mian, I didn't know you guys were, uh, yeah, I'll just go back inside!"

"Aniyo! Kyungsoo-shi!" You called out but he dashed into the house. You sighed frustratingly and turned back to face your husband. "If any of them hear of this tomorrow, you are done with, you understand, Kim Jongin?" Without listening to his answer, you stormed inside.

Of course. Your heart beat quickened but you decided to play dumb. You turned to face him- his face too close for your liking- and tried your best not to stare, "What happened last night?"

He smirked, and you couldn't help but stare at his luscious lips, "I expected you'd say that." He leaned in closer which resulted in you hitting the head rest of his bed. He came closer and your heart rate started speeding up. He leaned his face so close that you could feel his breath on your face. "Y-yah I swear if you come any closer I will hurt you-" You breath hitched when he curled a strand of hair behind your ear and your eyes subconciously closed itself as he got closer.

"Rim-ah." You slowly opened your eyes to see that same stupid smirk he wore on his face last night, "As much as I'd like to continue whatever it is you're imagining in your head, you do know we have to be in the office in 30 minutes right?"

"W-what?" "Uncle called and said to be at the office by 9... and it's currently 8.30. The other guys left already." Your eyes widened and you snapped back to reality, both furious that he is telling you that fact only now and embarrassed at the same time that you were caught red-handed by that jerk of your husband."WHAT!? Why didn't you wake me up earlier then!?" You threw the blankets aside and stormed past your husband, glaring.

"Ugh, you useless piece of ugh why do I even bother with you- just ugh!" He watched you stumble into the bathroom and let out a laugh before making his way downstairs.

----

You arrived at the meeting room, out of breath from all the running you did. Thankfully, ahjussi and Mr Yoon were still not in sight. You exhaled in relief and slumped onto one of the chairs.

"Rough night?" You turned your head and met eyes with Baekhyun, who had a mischievous glint in his eyes and a small smirk growing on his face.

You squinted your eyes at him when snickers were heard from the other men in the room. "Baek, leave her alone. You know how rough Jongin can get."

The room abrupted in laughter and you sat there, confused. *What are they getting at-* Your eyes slowly widened in realization and your face paled. "Oh, speak of the devil!"

Kai walked in with mugs in his hands and placed one in front of you, "Here. I know you hate coffee and I thought it'd be useful for your headache so I got you tea."

Your eyes snapped towards your husband and if and only if looks could kill, your husband would be two hundred feet under. He didn't seem to notice and glanced at his friends, "What are you guys laughing about?"

"Oh, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Kyungsoo just happened to tell us a very interesting story that included your wife." Kai raised an eyebrow and looked at you, only realizing now that your face looked as if it was on fire. Before he could ask anything else, Mr Yoon walked in and the screen lighted up, revealing ahjussi.

After greeting one another and reporting the mission yesterday, the meeting came to an end. Just as you got ready to head to the training room after bidding goodbye, ahjussi loudly exclaimed, "Ah! Saerim-ah! I forgot one thing!"

You looked at the screen, "...Ne ahjussi?"

"Aigoo, my favourite niece-in-law! Why do you look like you did something very wrong?" Truthfully, throughout the whole meeting session you tried your best to avoid his eyes. Flashes of yesterday covered your vision and you felt a lump constantly growing in your throat every time you made eye contact with ahjussi.

"A-aniyo! Why do you think so?" You forced a laugh from your lips but it came out very, very awkward.

"Is that so? Then maybe I'm just getting old. Anyways, I need you to do me a favor!" He sounded strangely bright and very much up to something. "I sent a box over to the house and I'll need both you and my precious nephew to change into that. The son of a good friend of mine is getting married this evening and since I can't make it, I'll need you two to represent me!"

You were about to decline his favor but he spoke up again, "Besides, it'll be your first time going out as a married couple! Well, besides your mission but that doesn't count because that was business- this time it'll just be Kim Jongin and Kim Saerim, a normal couple who just got married! You could count it as your first official date!"

You stared at ahjussi in suspicion. "Oh come on, Saerim! If you guys are going to get in each other's pants, you should at least know each other better!"

You choked on your saliva, "W-w-what!?"

"Aigoo. You sure are your mum's daughter, Saerim-ah. Did you know that it was your mum who made a move on your father first? Just like you did to Jongin last night!" You tried processing what ahjussi was trying to say and your face paled. You just remembered that there were several cameras in this house, and one of them being outside; at the poolside.

The other men in the room seemed to understand what he was getting at, even Mr Yoon as they tried holding in their laughter. "No I-"

"Anyways, I have to go now. Have fun, kids! Well, not too much fun since a grandchild isn't the best idea at the moment with Park Chansung and everything and well yeah, I think you guys get the point. Okay, bye!"

Silence.

Mr Yoon then spoke up, "Kids grow up so fast. My little Saerim.. aigoo." He looked at you then his eyes travelled behind you, where Kai stood before shaking his head and leaving the room.

"Well... make sure to use protection guys!" Baekhyun should be grateful that Kai held me back or else he really would've been two hundred feet under.