Shim Minah

Mrs. Kim Jong In

The 13 of you took your seats at a pojangmacha close to the NIS building. “Ahjumma! The usual please!” Luhan smiled at the ahjumma. She nodded and started making the usual for the hungry boys.

With them around, there was not a second of silence. Even Kai was chatting endlessly with the other boys. You looked at all of them and smiled to yourself as you shook your head, *I can't believe most of them are older than me.*

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” Xiumin asked. The boys stopped talking to each other and looked at you. You blinked as 12 pairs of eyes were on you. You shook your head, “Ani.”

“Then why were you shaking your head?” You raised an eyebrow at him, “Am I not allowed to?”

“Oooh! In your face, hyung!” Sehun said and the rest of the boys broke into laughter. You smirked and shook your head. “See! She did it again!” Xiumin pointed at you. You were about to answer but the ahjumma came with the food.

“There you go, boys.” She smiled as she placed the food on the table. “Thank you ahjumma! We'll eat well!” They said in unison. Tao was about to dig in but the ahjumma stopped him. “Aren't you going to let the woman eat first? Where's your manners, Panda?” He pouted.

You looked at her and waved your hands around, “Aniyo! It's okay. He can eat first.”

Tao brightened, “See ahjumma! She said it's okay!” He reached for the food again but the ahjumma smacked his shoulder and gave him a look. He backed away, defeated.

The ahjumma looked at you and smiled, “I've never seen you before. Are you new here?”

You nodded, “Ne. I just moved here a few days ago.”

“Well, let me tell you something dear. They all seem like nice boys but you have to be careful. They're known as the biggest casanovas around here.”

You looked at them and raised an eyebrow. Chanyeol quickly said, “Ahjumma! What are you saying! Don't listen to her, Saerim! She's lying!”

“Am I? How about those girls you brought last week, and the week before-“ “Ahjumma! You have a customer over there!” He cut her off.

You looked at the ahjumma and she winked at you. The both of you laughed. The guys gave both of you a look then she walked away to serve other customers.

You looked back at the boys who all had the 'don't-believe-anything-she-said' faces on. You smirked, “Your food is getting cold.”

They  looked away, cleared their throats and begin eating. Even when they were eating, loud chattering and laughter could be heard.

Just then you heard a squeal, “Oppa!” A girl came running over to your table. The ahjumma looked up and rolled her eyes. You looked at her as she did the one thing you hated most, aegyo.

She clung onto your husband, “Oppaaa~ I missed you~ Why didn't you call me?” She pouted and pretended to hit him.

*Oh God.* You looked away and continued eating. The other boys stole glances at you, worried, but you didn't seem to care.

Kai looked at you who was stuffing food down your throat a few seats away from him. The girl followed Kai's eyes and noticed a girl sitting between Sehun and Tao. She narrowed her eyes at you, “Who are you?”

Everyone looked at you, even the ahjumma. You felt the stares and looked up, mouth filled with ddukboki. You pointed to yourself and she nodded. You quickly chew and drank some water. Wiping your mouth with a tissue, you looked at her and slightly bowed, “I'm Saerim.”

She glared at you, “And why are you here?”

You gave her a weird look, “Er, maybe because I came here to eat?” You pointed at the food. She took a step towards you but Kai held her back. “She's just a friend, Minah.”

“Oh, chincha?” She felt relieved but she still disliked the fact that Kai looked at you.

An idea came into your mind and you stood up. Everyone tensed when you walked up to her. You held out a hand, “I think you got the wrong image of me. I'm Saerim, a friend of theirs from work.” She uncertainly looked at your hand but shook it at the end.

You faked a smile, “Minah, right? I'm sorry to say this but I'm afraid your 'oppa' happens to be my husband.”

Her eyes widened as her dropped back to her side. “What?! That's impossible! I'm his girlfriend!”

You brought your left hand next to your face, “I'm afraid this tells otherwise.” The sliver diamond ring on your ring finger shone in a mocking manner. You thanked God for wearing the ring your mum gave to you days before she died.

You smirked at her expression then wrapped your arms around Kai's arm. You looked at him, “Right, nampyeon?” You cutely blinked at him then kissed his cheek. Everyone's eyes widened.

She looked at you then at Kai and screamed, “I can't believe you, Kai! You said you loved me! ARGH!” She stormed out of the stall.

Once she was out of sight, you let Kai go. Acting like nothing happened, you walked back to your seat and continued eating.

You felt everyone's stare again and rolled your eyes. You looked up and sighed, “She was annoying, okay? I just did what I thought would make her go away. And it did. So can all of you stop staring at me and just eat?”

You looked at everyone but no one said or did anything. You gave up, “Fine. Then all the food is mine.” That made the maknaes come back to reality first. “Noona!”

You looked at Tao and Sehun and smiled to yourself in victory. Then your face dropped, “Wait, noona? We're the same age.”

“But you were born earlier than us so..” They scratched their heads. Although it was awkward to be called noona, you liked the feeling of having to take care of someone 'younger' than you. You smirked then passed them the food. They looked at you and you smiled at them, “Eat.”

They stared at you then Sehun spoke up, “Noona, you look prettier when you smile.” You raised an eyebrow at him, “Just eat, Sehun.”

Soon everyone came back to reality and continued eating. The ahjumma shook her head with an amused expression, *I like her already.*

Throughout the dinner, Kai kept looking at you. You noticed his stare and slightly smiled. Then you mouthed, “Mianhae.”

You looked away before he could respond. He looked at you and softly smiled. *Your lips still feel the same. It's still as warm as 10 years ago.* He thought.