Mission

Mrs. Kim Jong In

"Omma, appa, what's going on?"

Your mother put a finger to her lips as she hid you in the secret built-in compartment in the hallway. "Stay right here and do not say a word, alright? Mummy will come back for you later."

"B-but-" She left before you could even say goodbye.

You obeyed your mum's order by keeping quiet and staying put but it didn't last for long. The curiousity got the best of you and you peeked through the open lid. You weren't expecting what you saw.

A man had a gun pointed at your dad and your mum was held captive by one of the bulky evil looking men. You couldn't see their faces clearly but you heard their voices, as clear as day. "You're getting too close, Kang. That's not good for us, now is it?"

"Just hand me the lady, Chansung. Eventually you'll realize that by doing this will not put your name off the most wanted list. They'll know that it's you." 

"True. But if Korea's best agent fails to catch me, who ever will?" The man smirked then pulled the trigger. "Goodbye, Kang Jaehyo."

Everything went by so quickly after that. Your mother raced towards Park and threw a kick at his hand. Chansung stumbled and shot a bullet into the kitchen wall. "This ," he hissed as he faced your mother. "NO!"

Bang bang.

You watched as your mother slowly looked at her abdomen then at your father, before collapsing on the ground. "No, no, no, no" Your dad ran over and held her up in his arms.

"Well that's too bad, I thought I'd keep her once you were gone." Your dad's eyes hardened and as he turned around, he threw the first punch.

Taken aback, Chansung dropped the gun and stumbled as your father attacked him continuously. Park's other men tried aiming their guns at your father, who was wrestling on the floor with their boss. Bang. "ARGH!" 

Chansung screamed as a bullet went through his right leg. Another shot was fired and you watched as blood seeped through your father's shirt before he collapsed too, on the kitchen floor.

You watched as the men scramble to get their leader up. "Forget the child, the police are on their way. Let's go," Chansung grunted.

Once the door closed, you stepped out of your hiding place. "Omma? Ap....pa?" 

You stood over your parents and looked at their lifeless eyes. You choked as tears streamed down your face. "Omma, appa, wake up. The bad ahjusshi left already."

None of them answered you. The only sound heard were the sirens from the police cars and your father's ragged breathing. "R-rim-ah." "Appa!"

"R-rim-ah, look at me and listen carefully, okay?" Your father reached out his cold hand to grab yours, "Promise me one thing. You have to learn to forgive and forget, and to never take revenge, arasseo?"

 

Your eyes snapped open. You dreamt the same dream again, you thought to yourself. You stared at a grey ceiling, one you've never seen before. You looked around the room, *How did I get- oh.* You figured that you had one of your infamous black outs during the meeting you attended earlier.

You sighed and sat up in bed. You looked at the clock, 6pm. Your eyes widened, *I was gone for half a day?*

You decided to talk a shower- you were sticky from all the trashing in the bed- and walked into the bathroom.

The warm water loosened up your sore limbs. You wrapped a towel over your figure and hung your hair loose over your right shoulder.

You knew you were somehow in your husband's room- the Chelsea stickers in the bathroom gave it away- and stalked into his walk-in closet. You skimmed through his clothes and grabbed the simplest you could find, a black t-shirt and Calvin Klein boxers.

The shirt fell loosely around your figure and the boxers were long enough to cover your cheeks. *Good enough,* you thought.

"You look good in my clothes, yeobo," a voice came from behind. You turned around to see your husband leaning against the door with his arms crossed. You smirked at him, "I know."

Kai's eyes scanned you for the umpteenth time. He couldn't get the image of his wife undressing in front of him out of his head. *The way she bent over to wear my boxers, the way she flipped her hair when it got in her way, the way she slipped off her towel to wear my shirt.* He was aroused and you were absolutely oblivious to what you were doing to him.

"Kai? Are you okay?" He snapped out from his thoughts and looked at you who now stood in front of him.

The way you were looking at him made him want to pull you in, and never let you out. But he stopped himself, *She'll probably make me unable to produce babies this time if I make a move.*

He shuddered and quickly turned his head away, "Everyone's waiting downstairs. We're just about to get started on planning our first meeting with Park. The maknaes did some research and found out where he is."

You knew exactly who he was talking about. You shut your eyes and took a deep breath, *You can do this, Saerim. This is the main reason you wanted to become an agent like dad, right? You wanted to find the man that killed mummy and daddy, and you're going to kill that bastard when you do. You can't back out now.*

With a determined nod, you made eye contact with Kai and mumbled, "Let's go."

"Wait!" Kai grabbed ahold of your hand. You raised your eyebrows at your husband, waiting for him to continue. "Well, uh, before you go down there, I just want to say that, uh, try NOT to kill Baekhyun."

"And why would I do that?"

"Well, he was assigned to pick out your outfit for the mission..."

"Oh, this ought to be interesting."

--

*Byun Baekhyun will die. * You were in your- well, Kai's room- changing into this  3 days later.

A few days ago, you found out that Park Chansung owned a club downtown. And you and Kai will be paying a visit for a 'fun night out' according to ahjusshi. There were a few steps to be taken before the team would officially take down Park and his men. Both your and Kai's job for the night would be stage one; to familiarize with Park's men and the boss himself.

Downstairs, the boys dressed in their suits and whatnot. Only four were going in, including Kai and yourself. "Kyungsoo, Minseok, you all wired up?" 

"Yup." Those two will be accompanying the both of you in the club while Chen, Suho and Kris will be monitoring from the van. The rest of the members will be stationed at different places outside the club on standby, if ever any of you gets caught.

"Dude, why is your wife taking such a long time?"

A voice sounded from the top of the stairs, "Well, if you had gotten me a longer dress Baekhyun, then maybe I would've been faster."

You came down tugging on your dress with your left hand and holding onto your black pumps with your right. You looked up and glared at the said boy, "Remind me to NEVER put you in charge of my outfit ever again."

You waited for the sassy reply from the bacon, but instead, all you got was silence, along with the men surrounding you either pinking in embarrassment or simply gawking at you. You rolled your eyes, "Oh for goodness sake, you guys are acting as if I'm the first girl you've seen with this little clothes on. Put your eyes away!"

Some cleared their throats and looked away while some choked on their saliva. You scoffed in disbelief and walked past the flustered men, "You goofballs need to get laid, seriously."

When you were out of the house, the men finally breathed out. "Dude seriously, I don't know how you do it but if I had a wife like her, I would've taken her a long, long time ago."

Kai glared at Chanyeol while loosening his tie, *Oh, you don't how much I want to, hyung.* 

Your voice broke them from their little trance, "Are you planning to stay inside forever? COME ON!"

 

--

I'm back! Just finished exams and it was hell T__T So sorry for the long wait!

Well here's a little flashback in Saerim's life. Another update will be up soon! Hope you guys like it :-)