Fortyfour

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun gripped tightly on the knob. Yes, he has been eavesdropping Eunji's and Hyojin's conversations.

A tear fall from his eyes, *I'm such a bad boyfriend. She has been keeping everything in her heart and yet I didn't even realize it. I guess it's true that no one will understand her, even me.*

He clenched his fist and stomped away. He took a deep breath and was about to knock on Dr.Kim's door. (The doctor in charge of her.)

''Daehyun, what are you doing?'' A sudden hoarse voice asked.

He turned to his left, ''...hyung.''

''Exactly, what are you trying to do?'' Yongguk repeated and crossed his arms.

''I..I..'' He was lost of words.

''Are you thinking of becoming the donor?'' This time, Himchan asked.

His hand dropped, ''I...I thought this was the only way to help her.'' He sighed.

''Don't be silly, hyung!'' Jongup came over and pulled him away.

''Hyung,'' He turned to the eldest hyungs. ''..you don't know how hurt am I seeing her in such miserable state. All this time, she's been hiding all her pain to herself.'' He broke down.

''But, even if you are the donor, pretty sure she won't be happy if she knows it!'' Youngjae exclaimed.

''I'm sure, there's a donor.'' Yongguk encouraged him. He patted his back, ''Don't ever do this, please.'' The eldest pleaded. Daehyun looked at him with soft eyes.

''For Hyojin, please.'' He pleaded again. Daehyun looked into his eyes, slowly he nodded his head.

Just then, suddenly the door opened. Dr.Kim stared at them with wide eyes.

''Oh, it's good that you guys are here!'' He said. Everyone turned to looked at him in confusion.

''I was about to go to Hyojin's ward to tell you guys a good news.'' He smiled.

''...good news?'' Daehyun raised a brow.

He nodded, ''I've finally found a donor.''

Immediately, their faces lit up, ''REALLY?!'' They exclaimed.

''Yeah. A guy named Lee Taejoon just came to me just now. He volunteered to be the donor.'' He smiled.

*Taejoon?* They exchange glances.

*Isn't that Miyeon's cousin? Who knocked down Hyojin? But, why would he help her after doing this to her?* Daehyun thought in confusion.

''Do you want to proceed the surgery?'' Dr.Kim turned to Daehyun and asked.

''As soon as possible.'' He replied.

''Okay. I'll ask the nurse to get the documents for you to sign.'' With that, he left.

''Hyung, isn't that guy...'' Zelo asked.

''Yeah, who knocked her down.'' Youngjae replied.

Meanwhile, Daehyun was lost in his thoughts, thinking why would he help her.

''Hey.'' An unfamiliar voice called.

All of them turned to where the voice came from, ''Who are you?'' Yongguk raised a brow at the unknown guy who was smiling at them.

The unknown guy approached the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter