Thirtytwo

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I forgot to say that Hyojin shifted to Eunji's parents spare house. Since Eunji is rich, heh.

 

 

''Shall we go for a movie or window shopping?'' Daehyun asked as both of them are waiting at the bus stop. ''Movie?'' He asked. Hyojin shook her head. ''Then I guess, window shopping?'' Hyojin nodded.

''Okay. Oh, the bus had arrived.'' Daehyun held her hand and both of them hopped on the bus. 'It's packed.' Hyojin turned to Daehyun as she saw all the seats were taken and some were holding on the bar.

''Let's just stand.'' He pulled her in front of him and both of them grabbed onto the bar. ''Are you okay?'' Daehyun looked down and saw Hyojin held onto his shirt tightly. She shook her head, 'I'm dizzy.'

He stared at her with widened eyes, ''Wae? Too many people?'' She slyly nodded her head. He chuckled and pushed her head close to his chest, ''There, if it's make you feels better.'' She nodded and buried her face into his shirt. He smiled and wrapped one of his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling. 

About 10 minutes later, Daehyun spoke. ''Jagiya, it's our stop now.'' He nudged her. 'Oh?' Hyojin looked up and grabbed onto Daehyun's arm tightly as they hopped off the bus. 

''Ah, do you want to eat before we go to the mall?'' He asked as he gave her hand a squeeze. She shook her head, 'I'm not hungry.'

'Waa, it's been a long time since I came here.' Hyojin looked around. ''Nado. The last time I came was with B.A.P which we bumped into you and Eunji.'' Hyojin nodded her head in agreement.

''Hmm, let's shop.'' He smiled. ''Look, all the couples looking at us.'' He pointed out as he saw most of the couples looking at them. Hyojin looked around, indeed they're looking. 

''Most probably because they envy us for wearing couple shirts.'' He chuckled. Hyojin playfully slapped his arm.

They then passed by a jewelry shop. ''Oh?'' Daehyun stop walking and walked backwards. 'Wae?' She tilted her head. ''Look! It's a bunny ring!'' He po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter