Fortyone

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Okay, that's all for today.'' Mrs.Kang said and left the class. *Finally.* Daehyun thought as he coolly stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder. He glanced at her seat once again before he left the class.

''Oh, hyung. Where're you going?'' Zelo asked, who was leaning against the wall. Most probably waiting for Youngjae to grab lunch together.

''Where else?'' He shrugged and walked passed him without glancing back. Zelo sighed at his hyung's attitude, ''When is he going to change?'' He mumbled.

------

Daehyun stopped in his track and glanced inside the flower shop. He smiled, *Hyojin loves flowers.* Without thinking twice, he entered the shop.

He pouted as he saw varieties of flowers. A girl approached him, ''May I help you?'' Daehyun looked at her then back at the flowers.

''Uhh, could you get me..'' He paused. *Hyojin loves sunflower a lot.* The girl tilted her head. ''Sunflower, please.''

Daehyun left the shop with a big smile plastered on his face. He sniff the scent of the flower, *Nice smell.*

He smiled again before he entered her ward. He placed the sunflower on the side table and dropped his bag on the chair. He smiled and pushed her bangs away from her face, ''Oppa is here.''

He then placed the sunflower in a vase, he decorated it and looked down at her. ''I know you'll like it.'' He whispered.

After finished decorating, he put his hand on his waist, ''What should I do know?'' He glanced around. *Ah, I know.* He went to the bathroom to grabbed a face towel and rinsed it. He walked back to Hyojin and very gentle, he started tapping her face with the towel, then her hands and legs.

''There, all pretty.'' He smiled in satisfaction as he her hair. ''Get well soon, okay? I'll be waiting for you.'' He lowered his body and kissed her forehead.

After hours of gazing at her, finally his eyelids started to drop. Next thing he knew, he has already fallen asleep while holding her hand.

-------

Hyojin's finger twitch a little, she then stir in her sleep. Very slowly, she opened her eyes. She keep blinking, *Where am I?*

Daehyun, being the light sleeper, he woke up as he heard some noises. He lifted up his head, his eyes widened in surprised. He ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter