Fortythree

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months has passed, Hyojin has already released from the hospital. Still, the doctor hasn't found any donor yet.

Hyojin let out a sigh as she lied on Daehyun's bed. She has been staying with B.A.P ever since she was released from the hospital since they doesn't allows her to live by herself.

''Babe, let's go out to have some fun!'' Daehyun whined as he lied himself next to his girlfriend.

''Out? Where?'' She softly asked. ''Anywhere you like. Besides, it's sunny today!'' He beamed.

''Oh, really?'' She asked. Daehyun could sense that she's sad through her voice.

''..Yeah. Go get ready.'' He patted her head, feeling guilty.

---------

''Noona, hyung. Where are you both going?'' Zelo shot up from his seat.

''Out.'' Daehyun simply replied. Zelo gave his hyung a bored expression, ''I know, hyung. I am not bli-'' He abruptly stop. Daehyun shot him a glare and mouthed, ''Shut up.'' Instantly, everyone turned to look at the poor kid. 

Yongguk nudged him and mouthed, ''Watch what you are saying!'' Zelo ducked his head. 

''Uh, I mean where are you both heading to?'' He cleared his throat before he ask. 

''Anywhere she likes, right?'' Daehyun tilted his head.

''Um, yeah.'' She whispered.

''We're going now. Oh hyung, we won't be back for dinner as well.'' With that, both of them left the house.

''Choi Junhong! Don't ever ever say that sentence anymore, okay?!'' Himchan smacked Zelo's .

''I'm sorry, hyung!'' He cried out.

''You should be sorry!'' This time, Youngjae attacked him with a cushion. 

''I won't say that anymore!'' He cried out again.

--------

''Place?'' The taxi driver asked.

''Uhh,'' Daehyun nudged Hyojin, ''Where?'' He whispered.

''Han River.'' She said without any hesitation.

The driver nod his head and drove them to their destination.

''Thank you.'' He politely said to the driver as he paid him the money.

''You're welcome. Enjoy.'' The driver smiled and drove away.

''Be careful.'' Daehyun held her shoulder to support her.

''Are there a lot of people?'' She smiled as she heard some kids crying or laughing.

He looked around and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter