Thirtythree

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun's POV

'Oppa, I'll be heading to school first <3'

I frowned at the text message that I just received from Hyojin. *And I thought we could be walking together to school.* I inwardly sighed. *Oh well, at least I'll be meeting you later.* I kissed the ring on my finger before heading out. 

''Hyung, I'll be going now.'' I grabbed a toast and headed to the door. ''Yah, wait for me!'' Youngjae came running down the staircase. *Like I would.* I ignored him and about slammed the door shut, ''Wait, hyung.'' Zelo stopped me and smiled, ''Bye hyung!'' He waved and hopped on his skateboard. 

I shook my head at the maknae, I plugged my headphones into my ears. I put my hands into my pockets and start humming into some random songs. 

*Yes! Finally I can meet my baby!* I smiled brightly as I reached the school gate. I pulled out my headphones and walked into the school happily. This is the very first time in my life that I'm excited to go to school.

'Babe, where're you now?' I send her a text message.

 

Hyojin's POV

'I'm heading to the library now.' I was about to hit the button send, but someone snatched my phone away before I could do so. I was startled, and I looked up.

My eyes rounded as I saw Miyeon standing in front of me, giving me a cold glare. *What does she want again?* I thought.

''Texting with him?'' She asked. 'Who him?' I tilted my head but I knew exactly who she meant. She rolled her eyes and dragged me along with her. I tried to free myself from her, but she was just too strong for me.

''Stop struggling.'' She warned. 'Where're you dragging me to?!' I stared at her. ''Nobody can save you now, even your favorite oppa.'' She smirked and pulled me into a small room. 

'Ouch.' I winced as she pushed me to the ground. I looked up and furiously glared at her, 'What do you want?!'

She smirked, ''I see, you're having a good life now, isn't it?'' She asked as she looked through my phone. I managed to crawled to her and snatched my phone away from her hands.

''Did you forget about your precious mum already?'' She crouched down next to me. I froze in my spot, sweats are visibly seen on my forehead.

''Remember how your mum died?'' She tapped my cheek. 'How do you know?' I turned to her. ''Well, I asked a detective to find about your past.'' She evilly smiled.

I looked away and stared at my phone in my hands. ''I heard your mum got knocked down by a car, am I right?'' ''And even worst, twice.'' She smirked. Flashbacks started running back through my mind. *Argh.* I clutc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter