Thirtyfive

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Mind telling me what happened earlier?'' Daehyun asked as he sipped his orange smoothie.

Hyojin sighed as she placed her strawberry smoothie on the table, *You wouldn't want to know.*

''Wae? What happened?'' He asked in concern as he slowly placed his smoothie on the table, too.

Hyojin once again sighed before she tells him everything that happened in the room.

5 minutes later.

''Wait, you mean, you overcome your trauma by mental torturing?'' 

Hyojin tappped her chin, ''Well, you can say that.''

He looked away and mumbled, ''Damn, if I know it works, I should have done it earlier.''

''I'm not deaf, oppa.'' She rolled her eyes. Daehyun look at her and put on a straight face.

Minutes later, she called him again.

''Hmm?'' He replied. ''Come to think of it, should we thank Miyeon?'' She whispered. ''Are you kidding me? Us, thank her? No way.'' His eyebrows pinched together and he crossed his arms.

''Bu-'' ''Forget about thanking her.'' He cut her off.

Silence fills the atmosphere until he spoke, ''Let's go for a date, babe.''

-------

''Let's start our date now!'' Daehyun beamed once they left the cafe. The moment he grabs her hand, his phone interrupted him. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and frowned when he saw the caller ID.

''What do you want?'' He asked, annoyed.

''Ya, how can you be so irresponsible?!'' Youngjae, yelled on the other line.

''What did I do?'' Daehyun asked, more annoyed.

''You've to clean all the rooms! It's your turn to do so this week.'' He replied with an irritated voice.

*Great, I forgot.* Daehyun face-palmed himself.

Hyojin stared at him in confusion, wondering who is that.

''I will clean it once I am back.''

''No. Come back now, besides it's Yongguk hyung command.'' Youngjae grinned on the other line.

Daehyun gulped. He knows what will happens to him if he didn't go back to clean it now.

''Okay! I'll be back, alright?!'' He hung up before Youngjae could say anything.

''What's wrong, oppa?'' Hyojin asked as she heard him heaved a sigh.

''Babe, we've to cancel our date.'' He said with a disappointing tone.

''..Why?'' She asked in confusion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter