Twenty

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun's POV

''Uhh, you can have my bed.'' I pointed at my bed. 'What about you?' She gave me a questioning look. I walked over to my closet and took a pillow along with a blanket out. ''I'll just sleep on the floor with rilaJin and Dae.'' I chuckled and laid on the floor. She looked at me before she laid on my bed. Just when I was about to switch off the light, suddenly she tapped me.

'Aren't you cold?' She rubbed her own shoulders. ''Err, not really.'' I said although I am actually shivering. She sighed and took out her diary. 'Why don't you sleep on the bed with me? I don't mind.' *Same bed?* I stared blankly at her, dirty thoughts came through my mind again. *Andwae, I must stop thinking dirty. I musn't be like Yongguk hyung.* I slapped myself. 'So?' Hyojin leaned her chin on the palm of her hand, waiting for my answer. ''Uh..okay.'' I shyly said as I climbed into my bed. Hyojin smiled and scooted further away to give me some space. I awkwardly laid back.

Hyojin smiled and suddenly pecked my cheek. 'Good night.' She mouthed. I frozed and I can feel that my face turned into bright pink. *She pecked me..* I squeezed rilaJin in happiness. ''Uhh, I'll turn off the lights now.'' I switched off the lights. ''Are you cold?'' I faced her as I covered the blanket for both of us. She nodded her head slightly while hugging rilaDae tightly in her arms. *Adorable.* I let out a chuckled. 

Unknowingly, I scooted nearer to her and hugged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter