Eighteen

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV

''Hyung, I am going out.'' Daehyun told Yongguk as he slipped his shoes and went out for a night walk. *Finally, it's peaceful now.* He fixed his mask. While walking, he couldn't help but to think about what Jongup told him just now.

 

 

''Hyung! You wouldn't know what I heard just now!'' Jongup burst into his room. ''What?'' Daehyun groaned as Jongup interuppted his sleep. ''Tsk. I guess you don't want to know.'' Jongup said. ''Just tell me..'' Daehyun buried his head into his pillow. ''Fine. I heard Hyojin was abused by her step-father.'' Jongup said. *I knew it.* Daehyun immediately shot up. ''Are you sure?'' He asked. ''Preety sure. I heard Eunji said it.'' Jongup nodded his head continuously. *She must have suffer a lot.* Daehyun sat on his bed as he suddenly recalled back seeing her bruised arm. Daehyun sighed as he got up from his bed and walked passed Jongup. ''Pfft, not even a thank you.'' Jongup muttered under his breath. 

 

 

''Should I visit her?'' Daehyun sat on a swing. He sighed as he looked up in the sky. Stars are shining brightly. ''I wonder how is she right now..'' He sighed. *Guess I shall buy myself a banana milk before going back.* He thought as he stood up and walked to the nearest convenience store.

''Kamsahamnida.'' Daehyun bowed at the cashier. *Aish, why can't I stop thinking about her?* He thought as he sipped his banana milk. *Wait..why am I here?* He stopped sipping as he realized he had reached Hyojin's neighborhood. ''I guess its not wrong to pass by her house right?'' He asked himself as he started heading towards her house. 

Hyojin's POV

''FCUK. NO MONEY FOR ME?'' He slapped me on the cheek with his another hand pulling my hair. I cried in pain. ''WHAT IS THIS? I GAVE YOU TWO DAYS, STILL NO MONEY FOR ME?'' He continue to slap. 'Go find it yourself!' I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter