Fortytwo

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minutes later, Hyojin pull away herself from him. Daehyun softly asked, ''Are..you okay?''

''Mmm.'' *Lies, I know you're not.* 

He sat on her bed and touched her cheek, ''You'll be fine, don't worry.'' She looked down and placed her hand on top of his hand which was on her cheek. 

She heaved a sigh, ''I'm sorry for being a burden to you, oppa.''

He softened and shook his head, ''No, you're not.'' He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

They heard the door clicked opened, ''Oh? Who is that?'' Hyojin asked.

He looked up and saw B.A.P and Eunji walking in.

''Oppa, who is that?'' She asked again. ''..Noona.'' Zelo's voice cracked.

''Junhong ah!'' She brightened up. Zelo sniff and hug her tightly, ''Noona..''

''Ah, wae?'' She chuckled and patted his back.

''Are the rest oppas here too?'' She asked. ''Yes.'' Zelo replied as he broke the hug.

''But, why are you guys so quiet? That doesn't suit you guys.'' She chuckled and paused, ''Is Eunji here, too?''

''I'm here, chingu.'' Eunji tried to replied with her cheerful voice, but failed.

''Ah, why are you guys so quiet? Don't worry about me, I'm fine, okay?'' She forced a smile. Still, they remained silent.

''C'mon, don't be like that.'' She tried hard not to cry in front of them.

''Glad that you're awake, Hyojin.'' Himchan broke the silence. She smiled and nodded her head.

''I missed you guys.'' She tearfully smiled. *How I wish I can see their faces right now.*

''We missed you, too.'' Yongguk said. 

----------

Daehyun entered her ward, he sighed when he saw her blan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter