One

Silence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhceJ8QMW0_

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator's POV

''Yah Hyojinnie, aren't you gonna make him notice you?'' Eunji nudged her best friend while walking down the school hallway.

'I don't need him to notice me.' Hyojin turned to her and did the sign language. Luckily, Eunji had learned some sign languages through online. Eunji sighed, Hyojin always give her the same answer each time she asked the question.

''At least be friend with him.'' Eunji sighed. 'How?' Hyojin looked at her with a questioning look. ''I'll think of some ways.'' Eunji smiled brightly. 

''Oh, look. The mute girl is here.'' Some girls looked at them with a disgusted look. Hyojin just hung her head low, unable to defend herself. ''Shut up!'' Eunji raised her voice at the girls. ''Aww, she need a friend to defend her.'' One of the girls said and laughed.

''Shut up befo-'' Eunji about to marched over but was pulled back by Hyojin. 'Gwenchana.' Hyojin looked at her. Eunji sighed and calmed down a little.

''Don't make me hear you talking bad about her again.'' Eunji warned them before she walk away.

''Hyojin ah, where's your textbook?'' Eunji stopped and asked as she finally noticed that Hyojin is only holding her notebook.

'Shoot, I forgot.' Hyojin stopped walking and widen her eyes as she finally realized. 'I'll go to my locker and take now.' Hyojin did the sign language.

''Do you need me to follow you?'' Eunji asked with a concerned voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter