007

Like, Hate, Love

 

 

 
"WOahhhh. Myungsoo, look at this" She happily went around the room to admire its beauty. She ran to the balcony, it looked out over the beach "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so beautiful" She screamed. 
She again ran to the bathroom "WTH. It's twice time bigger than mine at home" She giggled. "Omo. It's like heaven". Myungsoo glaring at her with a boring expression "Like is that much?" He put the luggage down on the floor then tiredly sat down on the bed.
Jihyun, who was jumping like a little kid, stopped and spotted him sitting on the bed. She ran to the bed and laid down "Aw bed bed, my super comfortable bed" She kept on rolling, Myungsoo almost fell "Yaaaa" He barked. "I'm tired. Stop doing that childish act. Furthermore, it's OUR bed, not your!"
Jihyun sat up, she looked around the room then immediately her mood sank. She pouted "I guess we have to share this beautiful bed". She stood up then went to the bathroom to change. Myungsoo looked at her then sighed "Don't you like it?" He mumbled.
 
***
Myungsoo drifted off to sleep. Jihyun went out after taking a quick shower. 
"Ya" She called but Myungsoo didn't response. She came nearer to the bed and watched his face. She saw his peaceful face and gently smiled. She noticed his head was on his arm. "Ayya, your arm will be stiff". 
She helped him replace his arm with the pillow, then she the air condition and put a soft blanket over his body. She contently smile then left to the beach.
 
*** 
 
She sat on the sand and enjoyed the sunset. 
"So beautiful" She mumbled. She smiled to herself. Then she saw a group of children playing around. She suddenly missed her own brother. Her thought went back to Myungsoo "Will we have some pretty kids?" She blushed at the thought. She giggled to herself "Well. If i'm Yzma and he's doofenshmirtz then i guess we will never have pretty kids".
"Hello lady!" Jihyun turned back to find a young, unfamiliar man standing behind her. 
 
 
"Oh" Jihyun was shocked. She titled her head to a side. He smiled  "You're here all alone?". Jihyun didn't understand what he said, she thought he was just flirting so she turned away and continued admiring the view. (A/N: He spoke in Indonesian. okay kk ^^!)
"Wow" He chuckled. He sat down next to her
She glared at him "Hey, what are you doing?"
"Oh, you are Korean, me too" He laughed. She narrowed her eyes. 
"Cant i sit here?" He questioned making Jihyun shrugged
"You look beautiful but ..." he chuckled "You seem annoying. Hahaha"
"Oh yes, i really am".
"hey chill" He put his hands up in defeat. "I just wanna talk because you seem lonely here"
Jihyun rolled her eyes "Whatever" 
"I can tell you live in Seoul from your accent. Am i right?"
Jihyun nodded
"Wow, me too. Can i ask how old are you?"
"Are you investigating me?" She barked
"Im just curious" He chuckled
He remained quiet for a while then continued bombarding Jihyun with question
"Are you here on your honeymoon?" Jihyun looked at him weirdly. She found it weird to admit she'd already been taken at this young age so she lied. 
"No" She turned away. "What made you think so?" She asked
"Aigoo, people coming here are almost all newlyweds" He shrugged
"So are you?"
"Not honeymoon but my first anniversary" He laughed.
"You look young" She mumbled
"Arranged marriage, you know" He smiled bitterly
Jihyun swallowed hard.
"Do you love her?" She blurted out. He amusedly looked at her then once again turned away. He nodded "I do. I love her a lot".
 
***
 
 
Myungsoo woke up by the sound of his phone. 
"Hello?" He mumbled. It was his mom. 
"Okay arraseo"
He rubbed his eyes "Jihyun" he called but she was nowhere to be found.
"Where is she?" He mumbled. He yawned then decided to go out to look for her.
 
***
He walked to the beach and saw her talking to a guy. He narrowed his eyes "who is that?" 
He walked closer to them "Jihyun" He called
Jihyun turned back "Oh". That was all she said.
"What are you doing?" 
"Just talking" She shrugged. He looked at that guy with his cold eyes then he turned back to Jihyun "Mom called me. We will take our wedding photoshoot tomorrow". He informed.
"Oh? wedding photoshoot?" That guy asked "I thought you're still single" 
Jihyun mentally facepalmed herself.
"You told him you're single?" Myungsoo asked. Jihyun could feel anger in his voice. She rolled her eyes "Let's go"
"Ya!" That guy shouted "I'm Daehyun by the way" He chuckled. Jihyun turned back at him and flashed a small smile "I'm Jihyun" She waved at him then continued walking with Myungsoo
 
***
"Ha. Single hah?" Myungsoo was pissed
"What a big deal about it?" Jihyun shrugged
"Oh yeah. If you forget about me then, okay, you're single" He smiled then continued walking.
"Telling a guy that you're still single. Are you trying to flirt with him?" He barked
"Enough" Jihyun yelled "We're just nothing. Why you have to care that much?". Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock, then he turned away "Sorry. Let's go eating. Im hungry". He walked out of the room. Jihyun sighed then followed him
 
***
Myungsoo didn't say anything to her after that. They quietly ate then went back to their room.
Myungsoo went to the bathroom to change. He was about to go somewhere
"Where are you going?" Jihyun asked. Myungsoo stopped to look at her, then he smirked "It's none of your business, right?". He slammed the door.
Jihyun sighed "Whatever"
 
***
"it's getting late. Why he hasn't come back yet?" Jihyun mumbled. She looked at her phone "It's 11:15PM". She decided to go find him
She went to the beach, the restaurant ... but he was nowhere to be found. Then she decided to go to the swimming pool.
To her surprise, he was resting here with a girl beside him. She was caressing his chest and he showed no annoyance at all. Jihyun rolled her eyes at the scene. She walked closer to them
"What are you doing?" She crossed her amrs
Myungsoo opened his eyes to look at her "Flirting" He coldly replied
"Flirting?" She widened her eyes in shock "WTF is your attitude?" She barked.
"We're just nothing. Remember?" He smirked
That girl beside him giggled making Jihyun mad even more
"Get your dirty hand off my husband!" She pointed to the girl.
"What if i didn't?" She shamelessly answered "I dont think an ugly girl like you are this gorgeous guy's wife" She shrugged
Jihyun was pissed. She pulled that girl's hand "That gorgeous guy need to go now". She smiled
Being shameless as she was, that girl didn't go anywhere. She shoved Jihyun's arm off and pushed her into the water.
"Ahhhhhhh" Jihyun screamed. That girl laughed satisfiedly. Myungsoo smirked then closed his eyes to rest like nothing happened.
Jihyun felt embarrassed. She quickly got out of the pool then went back to her room.
 
***
 
"Damn you Myungsoo" She cursed. She was laying on the bed, tears formed in her eyes.
She heard the door open. She guessed that was Myungsoo. She turned to the side, didn't want to face him
Myungsoo felt a little bit guilty. He knew he went too far.
"Hey. Are you asleep?" He asked but she didn't answer
Myungsoo sat down on the bed and peek at her. Jihyun was mad "Get the f* out of this bed" She kicked him.
"It's our bed" He simply answered. She sat up and glared at him. Then she picked the pillow with the blanket and put it on the floor. 
"Good. It's all yours". She laid down on the floor. Myungsoo rolled his eyes 
He came and picked her up bridal style 
"WTF do you think you're doing. Let's go of me" She barked then hit his chest. He gently put her down on the bed and laid beside her. 
"I told ya, i'm not going to sleep in the same bed with you" She screamed.
"So what do you want?" He yelled "If you dare to sleep on the floor, i swear i will you"
"I dare you" She yelled too.
They glared at each other then she finally gave up "Fine" She turned away, her face was facing him. Then she start sobbing.
Myungsoo sighed. He snuggled closer to her then hugged her small waist "Okay. I'm sorry"
"Don't touch me" She shoved his arm away but he didn't stop
"I said don't touch me" She screamed.
Myungsoo sighed then turned to other side "Fine"
 
 
***
lol haha. The last image is really inappropriate. keke. anw, enjoy. im going to class now~ ^^. Remember to comment a lot, okayyyyy *wink* /throws hearts like Namstar kk