Sequel - 002

Like, Hate, Love


"Aigo" Semi made a face when she touched Jihyun's tummy. "Why is it so flat?" (Guys guys, remember Semi? keke)

The shy Jihyun immediately shoved her hand off and coughed awkwardly.

"Ey ya! Don't tell me you two use protection or something like that" Semi continued with her joke while crossing her arms

"For someone who doesn't even have a boyfriend you surely know a lot" Myungsoo satirized.

"Don't beat around the bush. Answer my question" She proudly raised her eyebrows then questioned them again, not letting them avoid the question

Someone put his arm around his wife's shoulder then smiled happily "That's our thing, right? My wife is still so young, so no need to rush"

This made Jihyun puff "We don't even use protection. I don't know why, too" She mumbled.

"You what?" Semi nonchalantly asked.

Without saying anything, Jihyun left to the kitchen. Semi followed her behind.

 

"What's wrong. Is my Hyunie mad?" Semi whined using her aegi voice and puppy eyes.

The married woman heaved a sigh then said "We don't use protection"

"What?"

Jihyun nodded slightly

"What's wrong then. You two have been married for over a year" She facepalmed herself.

Looking down in sadness, Hyunie twiddled the hem of her shirt. "I don't know"

"Eyyy, don't be sad" Semi hugged her best friend tightly, ruffling her soft hair, she continued "Maybe you should go to the doctor"

"But i'm scared"

"I'm here with you, so needless to be scared, dummie"

"What if Myungsoo didn't love me because i can bear a child?"

"Shhhhh. Stop saying bad thing. Nothing will happen to you two. Trust me"

 

Myungsoo tiredly leaned against the kitchen door. Never in his life did he feel so helpless like this.



"Hurry wifer. Grandma's plane arrives at 9.00AM. We only have thirty minutes left" Myungsoo called from the living room.

"I get it. One more minute"

 

"Ready" She beamed at him "Let's go, hubby"

 

"I have never met your grandma. She didn't even show up at our wedding" Jihyun pouted cutely while her husband was driving.

"Don't worry, she will like you"

"How can you be so sure like that?"

"Because her favorite kid likes you so much"

"Like only?" She

"Hey you didn't let me finish my sentence" Myungsoo chuckled slightly

"What then?"

"I mean her favorite kid liked you so much to the point that he deeply fell in love with you later and now he cannot even live without you. Understand now?"

"Eh, you greasy ball" She slapped his hand slightly then laughed

Still focusing on the road, Myungsoo smiled sweetly at her laughter.

 

"Hey! Stop! Stop"

"What?" Stepping on the brake, he looked at her confusedly.

She pointed to the flower shop "I want to buy her a bouquet"

He chuckled "I will go with you"

"It's okay. Just stay here, i will be right back" Then she opened the door, crossed the road and walked into the shop.

 

Ten minutes later, she walked out of the shop with a big bouquet of yellow daisies on her hands. She waved at her husband then hurriedly crossed the road.

 

"AHHHHHHH" Someone screamed.

Jihyun looked up to realise a car was coming her way

"Jiyun!!!!!!" Myungsoo called out her name.

An annoying noise of braking arose. Everyone on the street looked at the scene in fright.

Myungsoo immediately ran to his wife, who was now lying flat on the hard ground. His face had already turned pale.

"Jihyun! Jihyun" He helped her up then slightly shook her shoulder.

"Open your eyes, please! Look at me! It's me, your Myungsoo" A tear formed on his eye.

"Please, don't scare me!" 

He hugged her with his two arms. 

Her beautiful white dress was now all red due to blood, which made Myungsoo even scarier. He kept crying like a child while waiting for the ambulance to come.


Phew~ >O< So far so boring, right? :C

Do you know why i chose yellow daisies? keke. It has a meaningful meaning which is "I adore you" (If i'm not wrong TT TT)