028

Like, Hate, Love

 

 
 
Jihyun opened her eyes again. She couldn't sleep anymore due to the 'heat' Myungsoo was giving her. She checked her phone. "It's noon already. I should bring Infinite some food now" She yawned.
She carefully lifted Myungsoo's hand and put it on his tummy. She wrote a sticky note and left it at her pillow before leaving.
 

 
"Sorry guys. I'm late. Are you hungry?" Jihyun stuck her tongue out cutely on seeing her hungry brothers
"I almost die, Hyunie" Hoya whined
"Me too" Dongwoo added
"Me three" Sungjong followed his hyungs
"Here" She held up 2 bags full of food
 
"Guys. My friend has just call. There is an urgent situation so i have to go now. Can you practice by yourself this afternoon?" Jinhee shyly asked
Sunggyu replied while munching his food "Uhmmm. Okay. See you tomorrow"
She nodded then left the room.
 

"It's boring practicing without my brother-in-law" Woohyun stated.
"I feel that way too, hyung" Sungyeol nodded his head in agreement.
"Hey, let's skip practice" Woohyun mischievously suggested
"Skip?" Sungjong widened his eyes "No no hyung. We have never done it before. Plus, our debut day is coming. We can't do that" He kept shaking his head
"Babo" Woohyun whacked Sungjong's head. "Then what about Myungsoo? Don't you think it's so unfair to him?"
"Well, he's staying home all alone. He must feel very bored" Dongwoo said after thinking for a while
"That's it" Woohyun slapped Dongwoo's thigh in excitement "We're brothers. And what's a brother for? We have to stay with him and cheer him up" Woohyun reasoned trying to cover up his laziness.
"Right. Let's just go home and have a small party" Hoya laughed
"BBQ! He loves meat. He'll soon feel better after having one, right?" Sunggyu, the leader, finally said
"That's it" Woohyun laughed because his evil plan, which is full of lies, was finally successful.
"Okay, let's go"
 

7 of them happily skipped. They went to the supermarket to buy all the ingredients. After that, they went straight home.
 

They were standing in front of the front door. Jihyun took out the key and opened the door because she was the only one who didn't bring anything.
Just when the door was fully opened. Jihyun covered in shock. She couldn't believe in her very own eyes. There were standing Myungsoo and Jinhee. And the most shocking part was they were kissing.
Jihyun wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's neck while his hands gripped her 2 wrists tightly.
 
Two of them turned to see Jihyun standing there with fire in her eyes. Infinite have already dropped the bags they were holding.
"It's not like what you saw, Hyunie" Myungsoo immediately pushed Jinhee away. Jinhee kept stepping back while her hands covered in shock.
 
Jihyun walked closer to him. She gripped her fistes so tight to the point that they turned white.
"Aren't you afraid she would be sick?" She sadly said then looked up at him. A tease strolled down her cheek.
"I-" He opened his mouth to say something but Jihyun just walked away. She calmly walked to her room then slammed the door.
Woohyun ran to him and grabbed his collar 
"WTF are you doing, Kim Myungsoo?" He hissed
He pushed him. Myungsoo's back hitting the hard wall made him frown.
Woohyun then thew a punch at Myungsoo's face.
", just go die" He shouted.
"I told you it's not like what you all saw. Why on Earth doesn't anyone of you listen to me??" Myungsoo barked then coughed heavily.
 
He pushed Woohyun then walked to Jinhee. He punched the wall next to her head making her jerk in fear
"You" He threw tantrum at her "What did i tell you? We're so done. Why did you come here?" He grabbed her shoulder then started shaking her.
"M-myungsoo..." She stuttered. She has never seen this side of Myungsoo before. He looked so serious.
"SHUT UP! Stop calling my name. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore" He barked.
"Listen!" He continued after paused a bit a catch breath "If you dare in my life or mess with my Jihyun just one more time, i swear you will be six feet under ground. Just remember what i said today"
 
Sunggyu walked to Jinhee then grabbed her wrist. "I think your so called urgent situation is over here" He grunted then pulled her outside then slammed the door in front of her, leaving her totally dumbfounded.
Meanwhile, Hoya was holding Woohyun arms to stop him, while Sungyeol was helping Myungsoo up.
 
They glared at each other for a while.
 
They heard the sound of slamming door again. They all turned to look at Jihyun with her luggage on her hand
Myungsoo widened his eyes "Jihyun. What are you doing?". He tried to catch her but he felt dizzy all of the sudden.
She didn't respond
"Oppa. I'm going" She turned to Woohyun and told him
Woohyun just sighed "Where are you going?"
"Away from him" Then she walked out of the house. Myungsoo's vision got blurred...
"Jihyun"
"Jihyun"
"Jihyun"
They called her but she didn't stop.
 
"Myungsoo? Myungsoo?"
 
Jihyun froze at her spot. "What's wrong with him?" She thought. She wanted to turned back to look at him to ensure that he was still fine. But her pride didn't let her. She quickly shook the thought of and continued walking.
 

Tadah~ As promised, i did update ^^ How about it? :3 Well i'm sure  lots of you will get confused. But don't worry. I'll reveal everything in the next chapter :3 So please looking forward to it. Jja~~~~~~ *bow*