Sequel - 001

Like, Hate, Love


 

“Hello wifey” Myungsoo thew his backpack to the couch then ran to his wife who was in the kitchen.

She turned to him with a happy smile on her face.

“Hubby. How was your day?”

Slowly wrapped his arms around her petit waist, he happily inhaled her sweet scent then answered her question.

“Good”

“I saw you did gwiyomi on TV” Jihyun started teasing him “Someone here is such a great student of my greasy oppa”

“It was just because you said i was an awkward turtle the day before”

His wife turned to face him without breaking the hug. She shrugged “I was just kidding”

“You deserve a punishment, wifey”

Sticking her tongue out, she said “My oppas are here. What can you do, you awkward turtle?”

Her six oppas casually walked into the kitchen. The leader, Sunggyu, crossed his arms while shaking his head “Tsk, tsk. Our pure minds are now all polluted thanks to this couple”

Hoya ignored them while passionately dancing to Special Girl. “Where is Jihyun? Did she go out or something? I didn’t see her. And Myungsoo too. I saw him just now. It's weird”

Grabbing the glass of orange juice on the table, Woohyun boredly asked “You have been doing this to your wife for the past one year. Don’t you get tired?”

“I will never get enough” Myungsoo replied greasily.

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww” Sunggyu narrowed his already small eyes.

“Goosebump” Sungyeol wrinkled his nose then walked to the bathroom.

Jihyun disengaged her husband’s arms then placed a small kiss on his nose.

“Go and wash yourself”

“Don’t want to. I’m still so clean”

“No, you smell like dead rat”

“Do you want to have a doctor checked your nose?”

“You have enough money?”

”You doubt?” Myungsoo pouted.

“Buy me a villa then” She stomped her feet.

He pointed his finger to her forehead then slight pushed it “Silly” then he left the kitchen.

 

Dongwoo amusedly watched the scene. He blinked hir eyes several times then admired “Woah. Myungsoo is so rich!!!” (ya ya~ Dongwoo ya. He doesn’t have enough money, remember? ;_;)

 

“Childish couple” Maknae Sungjong shoke his head then smiled.


Annyeong~ Anybody here misses me? keke~~ :3 This is just a really... really short chapter XD I just want you to have an over-all look about their normal lives now. :P Hey, hey don't run away from me just because of this lame chapter, okay? T.T Anyway, i'm editing the next chapter, fifteen more comments and i will release it!!!!!!! ekeke *evil laugh*