030

Like, Hate, Love

***

 

"Annyeong haseyo" Jihyun politely bowed after entering the location of their photoshoot. She looked around, admiring how big it was.

"Daebak" She mumbled

Sunggyu turned to looked at her. His face turned from a sleepy one to an extremely happy one.

"JIHYUN" . He happily shouted, gaining others' attention. She softly smiled at them

Woohyun rushed to her while others smiled at their favorite dongsaeng.

"Where have you been?" He examined her face. After seeing that she was still fine, he sighed in relief

"A friend's house" She didn't want them to know that she was staying with Daehyun oppa. Well, they might come and force her to go home, which she didn't want, YET!

He nodded in understanding "I was so worried" He pouted "Myungsoo, he was-" "Oppa" She cut him off. He took a glance at Myungsoo then his face immediately ... dropped !

Myungsoo was sleeping soundly with his head on his arms. He was still sick, she guessed.

"Tsk, that dude" Woohyun shook his head "He was really worried about you"

"I would care less" She coldly sad then walked to the table and let her things down

"You misunderstood him. So please listen for a while, will you?" He felt kind of pissed at his stubborn sister

"Why do you have to explain?" She feel annoyed "Stop it. I don't want to hear anything now. Let me be alone to calm my crazy mind down, will you?" She hissed a little bit loudly making Myungsoo stir. He slowly raised his head up and looked around.

His condition was even worse than yesterday. She secretly sighed.

He looked weak. His lips was pale and dark circles already formed under his two tiring eyes. It made her hurt somehow.

He turned around then caught her eyes. She immediately turned away.

But she could still feel his eyes on me. She looked up after some time, and she was right. He looked at her with his gentle smile on his face. By looking at his eyes, she could tell how much he missed her, she just didn't dare to run to him and hug him now.

The photographer came in and informed "Get ready. We will start really soon"

Jihyun sighed and walked to Myungsoo. His eyes glued on her making her blush a bit.

She took out her things. He still watched her.

"Can you please stop staring for a while?" She hissed

" I can't" He gently smiled "I just want to make sure you won't disappear right in front of me again" He said with his throaty voice.

"I won't" She rolled her eyes.

"Really?" His face lit up.

"Not until i finish my work here"

His shoulder sunk on hearing this. He nodded then fixed his position.

"Say sorry to her now, babo" Infinite cheered

"It won't work, so you guys had better be quite so that i can finish my work here and leave soon" She glared at them. 

Myungsoo turned to look at her with sadness and hurt in his eyes

"You don't even believe me" He mumbled then turned away.

Eh? Was he mad now? Who was the one to be mad now?

She rolled my eyes then grabbed his face "Look this way" She coldly sad. His face turned to her but his eyes didn't. 

"As if you didn't do anything wrong?" She mumbled.

"I didn't indeed. And you didn't even believe me, so i'm sad. I'm so mad at you now" He crossed his arms.

"I don't care" She shouted at him then angrily applied the powder on his face.

"" She cursed. He continued looking away with his sulky face.


She tiredly sighed after finishing my work. She looked at the watch on her wrist "It's still early"

She sat down and drank a small cup of coffee.


Myungsoo went back to waiting room after finishing his individual shot.

He saw Jihyun sit there, her back faced him. He softened at her sight. He decided to explain now

"Hey Jihyun" He called. She didn't responed. He waited for her to reply but she didn't. He guessed she was still mad so he decided to continue.

"I know you're mad. Maybe you don't want to listen to me. But i still have to say" He paused a bit to consider his words "What you saw yesterday wasn't right. You misunderstood me. Jinhee came to me all of the sudden. I didn't ask her to come. Then she attacked me. I didn't want to kiss her either. I want to kiss you only"

He stepped closer to her

"Listen to me, Jihyun. You're my one and only. Do you understand what i mean by saying this? I love you" He sweetly said.

"Forgive me, will you. I miss you so bad. I couldn't sleep last night. I was busy thinking of you. I felt cold without you. Please, Jihyun"

"Jihyun?"

"Jihyun?" He called a litter louder

"YA JIHYUN" He ran to her, stood in front of her face then became frozen. He facepalmed himself

"!" He cursed silently then sadly walked out, feeling ashamed.

 

"Hey Myungsoo. Where are you going?" Hoya asked while he was getting back to waiting room.

"I'm dead. Don't talk to me" He whispered with his zombie-like face then continued walking.

Hoya titled his head in confusion then shrugged "He's weird"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LMAO Do my dear subscribers want to know what happened? okay then ~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"Jihyun?"

"Jihyun?" He called a litter louder

"YA JIHYUN" He ran to her, stood in front of her face. To his surprise, Jihyun was soundly sleeping..... She even had her earphones plugged in.

"Who am i talking to now?" Myungsoo facepalmed himself. "A dreamy Jihyun??" He sighed in disappointment.

"Omma" He whined. He didn't know whether to cry or laugh at his situation now.

He secretly walked out. His mind was full of thought

"Heung. I should go die now. I'm so ashamed...."

--

Trolling is over lmao. What do you think? keke *evil laugh*

"Tsk... what kind of author is she?"

"So lame. L-A-M-E. LAME!"

"You think you're funny, nolimit? You're not, so stop trolling"

"Ya!"

"You'd better let us have babies soon... Otherwise, i will kill you"

----

HAHAHA

I WILL, MY DEAR MYUNGSOO :3