Sequel - 003

Like, Hate, Love


"Doctor, how is my wife? Is she safe now?" Myungsoo rushed to the doctors right after they walked out of the room where his wife was in.

One of them stopped and told him to calm down first which he did. 

"Your wife is OK now. Don't worry" He informed. Myungsoo then sighed in relief.

"She just needs to stay here for a few days so that I can check on her regularly"

"Thank you, doctor" Myungsoo bowed politely. "Can I come in now?"

The doctor nodded slightly "But try not to make any noises. She is sleeping. Don't wake her up" He smiled at Myungsoo and walked away.

 

Myungsoo heaved a sigh. He leaned against the door while holding his chest "Thanks Goodness! Thanks for not bringing her away from me"

 

When Myungsoo walked in the room, Jihyun was still sleeping. As he looked at the gauze wrapped around her head, the abration on her arms, her lips, his heart felt like it was squeezed. He reached out his hand and touched her cheek which made her frown a bit.

"Jagiya, please do not scare me one more time" He whispered, but of course she couldn't hear him.

Then Myungsoo's phone vibrated. He immediately dashed out, not wanting to wake his wife up. It was his mom.

"Mom"

"Myungsoo ya, where are you now? Why haven't you picked your grandma up?"

Oh right. He completely forgot about her.

"Sorry mom. Jihyun got into an accident. We are now at the hospital"

"What? Is she alright?" Her voice was full of concernment.

"Don't worry, Mom. The doctor said she was OK now. She just needs some rest"

"Thanks Goodness" Myungsoo heard she heave a sigh.

"Mom, tell grandma I'm sorry. Is she mad?"

"Yeah, she is so mad now, but don't worry. I will explain everything clearly"

"Thank Mom"

"Which hospital are you at? I will arrive as soon as possible"

"Seoul Hospital"

"Ok"

"Bye Mom"


"Myungsoo, you should eat something. You haven't eaten anything for 2 days"

"I'm okay, mom. I'm not hungry"

Jihyun heard someone talking in her sleep. One woman and one man.

She then heard the woman sigh "Jihyun won't be happy if she know about this. I'm going out with your dad now. Call me if something happens, okay?"

The woman left. The room became totally quiet.

Finally Jihyun could open her eyes. She blinked for several times to adjust to the light. Her eyes wandered around and it stopped at the sight of a man sleeping on the coach - her husband.

He looked really uneasy. His arms crossed while his head drooped down, his face frowned a bit. It was only 2 days but it felt like he had already lost some weight.

"M-Myungsoo" She called softly. Her voice was soft to the point that Myungsoo couldn't hear it at first

"Myungsoo" She attempted to call him again. This time he heard her. He quickly rushed to her side with full of concernment over his face.

"Jihyun. How do you feel? Are you alright? Do you hurt anywhere?"

She flashed a smile at him "I'm a bit dizzy but I think I'm ok now. Don't worry"

Myungsoo heaved a sigh "Please be more careful, okay? If something bad had happened to you then how could I live?"

"I'm sorry" She touched his face with her bruised hand. "I promise I'll be more careful next time"

"You still wanna have the next time?" He frowned at her which made her stick her tongue out

"Don't be mad" How could she still pout at this situation? "See? Except for these mediocre bruises then I'm totally fine"

Her husband could only sigh.

"Aigo, you look like a grandpa. Smileeeee. That ugly expression doesn't suit your handsome face" She tried to brighten up the mood.

"You need to get your punishment, sweetie" He glared at her then, while she was dumbfoundedly imagining how her punishment could be, he bent his head down, crashed his lips onto hers, trying hard not to make her hurt. He the bruise on her lips for several times then moved his tongue inside .

"Umm..." That was all she could mumble. She kissed him back as passionately as he did. Her hand found his neck then moved to his head, kept it close to her face so that their kisses could be deepened.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo's hand kept caressing her face, her neck, and it went under her shirt to caress ... her s. He indeed wanted more than just a kiss.

Jihyun could finally took in some air when Myungsoo left her bruised lips to move to her long neck. His naughty hands had already ed two of her shirt's buttons.

"Hell no" Jihyun slapped his hand "Not at this place and when I am a patient"

Myungsoo could only roll his eyes at her.

"Wait when we get home" She blushed when saying these words.

Myungsoo's face immediately brightened up like a kid who got candies. He helped her button her shirt then placed a small kiss on her nose "Remember what you've said"

"Jihyun ah" The door was opened, revealing her mom and dad.

"Jihyun, how do you feel now?" The first one to rush to her side was her mom.

"Uhm, hot" She answered briefly while Myungsoo coughed awkwardly

Her mom didn't notice his awkwardness. "Huh?" She questioned

"I mean, mommie, I'm fine" she smiled. "Sorry for making you all worrying about me"

"JIHYUN MY FAVORITE SISTER" In came Woohyun. It looked like he had just run. He came to her ward then touched her face slightly

"Are you alright?" She noticed all INFINITE members came along with him

"Who are you?" She looked at Woohyun with confusion in her eyes. "Why did you call me your favorite sister? Are you my brother?" She kept looking around while Woohyun froze at his spot, so did other INFINITE members.

Her mom's mouth was like 'O'; her dad sneaked out of the room while Myungsoo kept coughing awkwardly, trying hard not to laugh.

"What was that?" Woohyun turned to look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't know what to do, so he just shook his head with pretended sadness in his eyes. 

"Mom! Did my sister have amnesia? Did the accident effect her head?" 

Her mom was speechless.

Dongwoo walked closer to her mom to comfort her "Mom, don't worry. She will recover soon. God will not forsake her"

Sungyeol did the same thing to Myungsoo "God will bless her"

Myungsoo couldn't hold it anymore. His face had already turned red. He turned to Jihyun for help but could only find mischief in her eyes which motioned him to keep acting.

He sighed then hung his head down which made others think he was depressed.

"Don't worry" Sunggyu patted his shoulder.

"Great! Now I'm in the spotlight" Myungsoo mumbled while rolling his eyes. He sat down on the chair, cupped his face with his two hands, his whole body began to shake.

"Hey, calm down first" Sunggyu shook Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Is he crying?" Maknae Sungjong whispered to Hoya

Myungsoo looked up at them then started Bwahahahahaha

"Has he gone crazy?" Sungjong stuttered.

Jihyun's mom laughed along while shaking her head "Myungsoo ya, your acting skill is getting good" She then turned to Jihyun "Kiddo, stop it! Don't scare your brothers"

"Wait" Woohyun finally came back to his sense. "You were just joking, weren't you?"

Jihyun stuck her tongue at her brother, saying "Bingo"

"Ya! Just wait when you fully recover" He shouted.

They all burst out laughing

"Why is it so noisy here?" They heard a woman voice. They all turned to the door. Myungsoo even stood up from his seat

"GRANDMA" He exclaimed

"Grandma?" Jihyun mumbled.


I haven't updated since ... forever~~~~~~ lol. Does anyone miss me? ;-;