032 - The End!

Like, Hate, Love

D-DAY: INFINITE DEBUT SHOWCASE

"Myungsoo! Can you just leave your dear wife for a while and come here? We need you now" Sunggyu shouted. Myungsoo frowned a bit then walked to them

"Everything is ready" Woohyun winked at him.

"You just need to do your best later" Sunggyu whispered

"Thank you, hyungs" Myungsoo said smiling.

"Okay! We have five minutes left. Get yourself ready" Their manager appeared and informed.

"Okay" Sunggyu clapped his hands together to earn other members' attention. "It's time for us to shine"

They all nodded then did the fighting one last time "Fighting! We're the best. We can do it" They shouted loudly

"Let's go" They left to the stage

Myungsoo stopped at the door. He turned to look at his wife

"Hwaiting" Jihyun mouthed making him smile. He thought for a while then walked to her. Jihyun blinked her eyes in confusion.

He cupped her cheeks then placed a small kiss on her lips "Thank you, wifey"

Her face turned red due to others' tease. "Get a room" Sunggyu whistled.

"Ani. Don't get a room now. He still needs to perform" Daehyun walked in just in time, he teased

He patted Myungsoo's shoulder "Goodluck, you brave kid" 

"Thank you, hyung"

Daehyun took a glance at Jihyun then smiled "You're lucky" He thought.

Then all the member confidently walked to the stage.

All the lights were turned off. Music started. INFINITE appeared.

The fans immediately screamed to welcome them.


"Annyeonghaseyo. We're INFINITE" They shouted in unison. The audiences all cheered 

"I'm INFINITE's charisma leader, Sunggyu"

"I'm handsome main vocal, Woohyun" He then winked at the audiences making them squeal one more time

"I'm charming eyes Dongwoo" He did some weird postures then passed the mic to Sungyeol

"I'm cute choding, Sungyeol" He just simply smiled. But his smile was too gorgeous "OH! OPPA! DON'T SMILE. MY EYES HURT BECAUSE IT'S SPARKLING" One of their fangirl shouted, making Infinite laughed out loud.

"I'm INFINITE's visual, L" Jihyun laughed when he said he was L. Well, actually, she once said he was just like the character L from her favorite manga, Death Note. She didn't think he would choose it as his stage name.

"You did choose it" She chuckled.

 

"Oops. I'm sorry"
 
Jihyun looked down at her white skirt to realise that it was now dark brown due to the coffee someone had just accidentally spilted on her.
"I'm so sorry" It was Infinite' stylist. She looked at Jihyun with her sincere eyes.
Jihyun was a bit confused at first, but she immediately smiled to persuade the stylist that she was okay
"I have a dress here. You can change into that one. Come with me" The stylist didn't wait for Jihyun to responded, she dragged her along.
 
Jihyun rolled her eyes after walking out from changing room
"Unnie" She was wry. "Isn't it too much?"
"Aw How cute!" The stylist admired "It looks great on you"
"But ... it's a wedding dress!" She facepalmed herself. It was true. She was wearing a mini wedding dress which reached her mid thigh.
"No one cares as long as it looks good on you"
Jihyun rolled her eyes "But-" "Let's go. Myungsoo is about to perform" The stylist cut her off then dragged her along again.
 
Dongwoo and Hoya had just finished their dance performance. They danced to Freeze.
"Oh, we came back just in time" The stylist smiled while Jihyun just nodded her head
It was now Myungsoo solo's performance. He sang to Lee Seunggi's Alone in love.
 

 

Play: Alone in love by Myungsoo

 

(eung~ I can't find the performance, that user unlisted it TT Did you watch it??? Myungsoo's freaking cute, aw. Inspired me a lot keke)


I always used to be unstopable ...

But little by little, i am getting cautious...

On the outside, i pretend to not have interest, I pretend to be a cold city man.

Jihyun chuckled on hearing him singing this line. "So much like you"

 

I love you the most...

Should we date...

 

He smoothly finished the first verse..

Jihyun felt mesmerized. She giggled at the sight of him shyly hiding a small bouquet behind his back.

 

"Everyone" He started speaking between two verses.

"I want to ask you a question. Will you truthfully answer me?" He smiled sweetly.

"YES!!!" The crowd screamed in unison.

"If you have someone you love, will you let the whole world know how much you love him??"

"OF COURSE, OPPA~"

"YES, I WILL FOR SURE"

"REALLY?" Myungsoo winked at them

"NE" "NE" "NE" They answered immediately. Jihyun smiled at his childishness.

"Then, will it be okay for me as well to do so?" He laughed half-heartedly

"UH OH~?" "YES, YOU CAN DO THAT" "NO, YOU'RE MINE" "YOU CANNOT FALL IN LOVE BEFORE I DO, OPPA" The reaction was so funny.

"HAHA! OKAY, I GET IT" He winked then continue with the second verse..

 

Now i cannot treat you differently from how i feel 

I like you, will you please listen to my honest heart? ...

 

Then the music stopped, all the lights were off.

"NAM JIHYUN, NO, KIM JIHYUN, DO YOU HEAR ME?" Myungsoo said all of the sudden

"WHAT?" Jihyun widened her eyes "What are you doing?" She whispered to herself

 

"WHO IS NAMJIHYUN?" "IS SHE HIS GIRLFRIEND?" "WHO IS SHE?"

 

The light shined on Myungsoo. He smiled sweetly 

"I'm sorry, because i am selfish, i have to do this without telling you. I know i hurted you so many times before, i know i was so bad to you. But will you please forgive me?"

The stylist quickly put a small crown on her head, then Sunggyu immediately pushed her to the stage

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She turned to Sunggyu confusedly

Infinite then winked at her "Hwaiting. It's now your stage"

The light then shined on Jihyun.

"Woah" "Who is she?" "Is she Jihyun" "She's gorgeous" "Is she his girlfriend?" "I'm so jealous"

Jihyun was confused, she stepped back few step then turned her back. She was about to run to the backstage

"NO. PLEASE DO NOT HIDE ANYMORE, JIHYUN" Myungsoo called her

She paused at her spot, her back was still faced him.

He walked to her then turned her around

The crowd was quiet.

"I want the whole world to know that you are mine. So that no one can hurt you again. I just want to protect you with my two arms"

Jihyun cupped , trying hard not to scream.

Myungsoo then continued "I liked you from the first moment i saw you at hyung's house. And that feeling grows day after day. And now i cannot hold it back anymore. I want you and only you"

He smiled at her.

"I give you the key to my heart" He hugged her "Now please use the key to open my heart, and then walk in. And remember to burn the key so that you will stay in my heart forever" He patted her head slightly and then whispered to her ear "I love you"

The crowd was still dumbfounded. They couldn't believe their favorite oppa revealed his love line on his debut showcase.

Jihyun pulled back. She looked down to hide her red face. She then took a deep breath and kicked her leg

"Aw" Myungsoo whined in pain "What are you doing?"

She bit her lips "Who told you to do this on your debut showcase. Are you stupid or something?" She shouted

Infinite looked at each other in confusion

"You're an idiot. You ruined your career. You're an idiot" Her tears started rolling down her cheeks "Why did you do so?" She started punching his chest "I'm not worth for you to do so. Babo"

Myungsoo sighed in relief. He stopped her by holding her wrist 

"Listen!" He lifted her chin up "You're my whole world. I didn't ruin anything"

He then turned to his fans "Everyone. Did i disappoint you?"

Some said Yes, some said No.

"When you support me, you have to support everything i do, right?" He winked mischievously at them.

"Then please support this woman" He turned to Jihyun then looked into her eyes "Because she's my everything in this life" He smiled "But it's okay if you don't support us, because we just need each other. I can stay here today only thanks to her. Being a singer is my dream, but she's my another dream. Because i'm so selfish, i cannot choose"

"OPPA! IT'S OKAY" "I LIKE HER" "SHE'S PRETTY, SO IT'S OKAY" "YOU TWO LOOK CUTE TOGETHER" "YOU HAVE TO LIVE HAPPILY WITH EACH OTHER, GET IT?"

"SEE?" Myungsoo laughed "My dear fans accept you, what are you worried about now?"

He wiped her tears away using his thumb "Don't cry"

Sungyeol then did a staff's job. He ran to the stage to hand Myungsoo his guitar.

"JIHYUN! Please listen" He winked at her

Listen to Will you marry me? by Lee Seunggi

Will you marry me?

He sang while playing his guitar

Will you live forever with me?

I want to have a child that looks like me, another that looks like you.

 

To be honest, i like you more than you like me...

 

I will love you more, i will take care of you.

If you cry, if you are having a hard time, if you hurt, i will hurt with you.

 

I will love you forever, i will protect you forever.

I want to love you only everyday

I am thankful that i met someone like you.

Will you marry me?"

 

He stopped singing, then picked up the bouquet from the ground which he held during the Alone in love performance.

He walked to her then got on his knee

"Nam Jihyun, will you be mine?"

She pouted "I'm already yours"

The fans cheered 

He then took out a small box from his pocket

"Then please wear this ring till the day you die" he mischievously . She playfully hit his head with the bouquet, then got to her knee, too.

"I'm glad to so do".

He helped her wear the ring "This heart is you, and this infinite symbol is my team, the two most important things in my life" He explained

They looked at each other lovingly

"KISS HER!" "KISS HER!" "OPPA! DO IT"

He laughed then grabbed her chin then placed a small kiss on her lips

Infinite then appeared. They continued singing Will you marry me?

 

You as my half, me as your half...

I will love you as long as i can breathe 

--

I will end this story here T-T Aw, i will miss them, jk =p

btw, i will write a small story about our poor Jinhee -_-

And tadah~~~ i will start a brand new fic about .... JUNG DAEHYUN, my bias in B.A.P ~~~ SUPPORT, PLEASE XD