#002 Jung Hana's Guardian Angel

Run Devil Run

 

Nan neoreul saranghaneunde 

museun mari deo piryohae naegen neo bakken eobtneunde

Nan neoreul saranghaneunde

neoreul jikyeobwajwo why dont u be my girl

Nan neoreul saranghaneunde 

museun mari deo piryohae nae beotkkot-i dwaejwo

Nan neoreul saranghaneunde

nareul barabwajwo niga itdamyeon nan haengbokhae

Hana smiled while staring at Yongguk, rapping and singing along with Blackout on the underground bar stage. He looks really cool, calm and handsome there. He's not like the usual Bang Yongguk who always curses, yells, steals, lies, and does crime. She always feels grateful to have a husband like him. Well, he's not even a nice guy but Yongguk's perfect in Hana's eyes .

"Staring at Mr. Handsome?" someone touched her shoulder. It's Jeon Hyosung, the bartender from the underground bar. They've known each other pretty well because everytime Yongguk's performing, Hana always chats with her. And, Hyosung is the only one who knows that Yongguk is a total crime and Hana and Yongguk are married.

"Kkkk .. Where's your Mr. Ulzzang?" Hana said while looking at Hyosung.

"Himchan? He's not here. Maybe seducing other girls." she said while rolling her eyeballs. Himchan is an ex-ulzzang, he's now Hyosung's girlfriend. But they doesn't seem like dating because Himchan always goes bar-2-bar and seduces girls.

"Just breakup. You both don't look like dating each other." Hana said sarcasticly while pouring some vodka to her empty glass.

"Hey hey shut up. Look who's coming, it's prince charming." 

Hana turned her head, searching for her husband but all she saw is the bar's cassanova, dancer and also singer,Moon Jongup.

Jongup sit on the barstool next to Hana and ordered a double apple , a drink with apple and pineapple juice and also mojito in it. After Hyosung gave his order, she just went away from there. Hana bowed a little bit as a greeting. "No need to bow, you're older." he said.

"But you're unfamiliar." Hana said calmly while took a sip of the vodka. Without knowing that Hana's married, Jongup embraced her. Hana pushed his hand right away. Jongup was shocked. He has never been rejected like this. He tried to touch Hana again but rejected.

He took some sleeping pills from his pocket and pretended to hug Hana and give her a backrub, so Hana didn't see that he put the pills inside her vodka. Classic way but always works smoothly.

"Ya! Aish! Neo mwohae?" Hana yelled a bit while staring at Jongup's smiling face. 'Is this kid stupid or what? He always smile' she thought.

"Nothing, let's just do a toast anyway as the symbol of our first meeting." Jongup lifted his glass high. Hana just followed him and say "cheers" without any enthusiastic, and she drank her vodka all up. Again, Jongup smiled. But now it's more similar to grinning. 

Then he talked to her for a few minutes. He tried to embrace Hana again and she didn't do anything. He Hana's hair and he pulled Hana's head to his shoulder. "Noona is so beautiful." he whispered while caressing her cheek. He gave Hana a peck but Hana was just half-sleeping. And then he started to kiss Hana slowly.

Jongup was kissing Hana when suddenly a hand grab his collar. "Back off. She's mine." A tall guy standing in front of him, grabbing his collar. It's Yongguk. He glared at Jongup and said, "Don't touch my girl. She's mine, kid. Go back to your room and sleep."

Yongguk threw Jongup to the barstool and piggyback-ed Hana while walking out of the bar. Jongup blocked Yongguk's way and punched him on the face. "Don't fight now, i'm carrying my property." Yongguk says. Jongup didn't seem to hear a thing so he keep on punching Yongguk. 

"Can't you hear me?" said Yongguk. He grabbed Hana's body tightly and kicked Jongup away. He ran to the back of the bar table and called Hyosung. When Hyosung came, he whispered, "Take care of her." 

"Wh-what should i do?"

"JUST DON'T LET THAT DAMN KID TOUCH HER. OR ANYONE ELSE! FOR GOD SAKE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

Hyosung was shocked. She already know that Yongguk is not a good guy, but it's the first time Yongguk yell at a public place. She nodded and stared at Yongguk's back when he's reaching Jongup. 

"Hey there kiddo. Want to taste my fist? It's delicious, i guarantee you." Yongguk started to punch Jongup's face. Jongup defend himself but Yongguk is much stronger than he is. Suddenly Jongup kicked Yongguk's stomach and ran away. Blood was coming out from Yongguk's mouth. 

"Aish, ijjashigi." Yongguk sweared at Jongup while staring at Jongup's back. He looked around and realized that people were staring at him. He bowed to those guys while mumbling "mianhae" .

"Hyosung-ah." He called Hyosung at the bar table. She gave a sign that Hana's sleeping. Yongguk smiled at Hyosung and said, "Gomawo." He lifted up Hana's body and piggyback-ed her. "Jeon Hyosung-ah, i owe you one. One beer." Hyosung giggled at Yongguk. 

"You're so silly. You are both my bestfriends. You don't need to treat me a bottle of beer. Just go home, Jongup gave her sleeping pills." Hyosung said.

***

Hana just woke up from the bed. Her head is really heavy. She remember Jongup hugged her last night and they toasted and she felt like sleeping. If she was sleeping on the barstool, she won't be here. "Did my Yong carried me all the way home?" she wondered.

She looked at the left side of the bed. As usual, Yongguk was sleeping peacefully facing the ceiling. But his face is unusual. The last time he fought, Hana already took care of him but today all the wounds bleeding again. 

Hana wanted to take the first aid box but she think twice. The alcohol will make Yongguk awake and feels like it's painful. She decided to just make breakfast. She walked to the kitchen. She stared at boxes of instant ramyun. "Let me make something special for my husband."

***

It's already 11 in the morning (or afternoon? ) but Yongguk hasn't awake yet. She decided to peek inside the room. Yongguk was still sleeping. He looked like he's crouching so Hana looked at the room heater. It was not even . She turned it on and suddenly Yongguk said, "No need to turn the heater. I'm fine."

"Wake up now. I made kimchi jjigae for you." she said while turning the heater off. Yongguk nodded without looking at Hana. "Don't just nod. C'mon you need to eat some food, instead of ramyun."

Yongguk got up from bed and walked to the dining room. He sit and smell the kimchi jjigae. "Are you sure?"

"Sure? What?" 

"You really made this? Smells good." Yongguk took a bowl and poured some soup into his bowl. He tasted a bit and mumbled, "This is nice."

"Yongguk-ah, i can hear you." Hana smiled. "Thanks." Yongguk blushed again while eating the soup quickly. 

"Aye, by the way, Did you fight last night?" asked Hana, staring at his wounds. Yongguk nodded and continue eating. 

"Because of you." He said while pointing at Hana. She's confused. 

"Jinjja? Naddaemune? Naega wae? Marhaebwayo."  

"Remember that kid? She seduced you." Yongguk said while sighing.

"Seduce what? I rejected him."

"I know, i know. But he gave you sleeping pills so he kissed you last night and you know, i always want my wife pure so i beat him for seducing you. Thanks God i won." He chuckled. 

"Sorry, i should've not drink those sleeping pills." Hana said while looking away. Yongguk patted his back and smiled, like he's saying 'it's okay it wasn't your fault'.

"And by the way, i have to go to that bar again tonight. I need to record a new song. Can i go?" he said while munching the chicory. 

"Did you just ask for my permission?" Hana laughed. "But yes you can go, of course."

***

"Why there's no good programme at this time? It's still 9 o'clock." Hana played with the remote. She was having a late night supper, a cup of instant ramyun. Yongguk just went to the recording studio half an hour ago, but it feels like years when she's waiting for him to come home. She doesn't like to be alone at night. It's boring and she can't cuddle together with Yongguk.

Suddenly, someone knocked the apartment door. "Yongguk-ah? What kind of recording is it? So quick." she said while opening the door. Suddenly a guy with mask cover Hana's mouth with a napkin full of dope. At the same time, another guy with black suit cover Hana's eyes with black tape.

"Is she already lost her consciousness?" a guy said with deep voice. The other guy with black suit nodd, "I think so. Let's just take her."

***

"Hana-ya! I'm home!" Yongguk shouted in front of the door. No one answers. He pushed the door, it was open. Seems like Hana is really tired and sleepy that she forgot to close the door. "Hana-yaaa~ We had a dinner and i brought you some Blueberry Cheesecake."

He peeked into the bedroom and he didn't see Hana there. He searched for Hana all around the apartment but she's just not there. "Well, maybe she's entertaining herself in the night club."

-01.00 a.m-

Yongguk was looking at the clock and smoking at the same time. He wondered where's his wife. He doesn't know that Hana can stay this long in the club, and she left her phone at home. Yongguk knew that Hana can't stay to long without her handphone. Suddenly, Yongguk's phone rang.

"Is this Bang Yongguk?"

"Um, yes. Who's this?"

"Don't pretend that you don't recognize my voice, jerk."

"Kiddo." Yongguk sighed. "What did you do to my wife? Is she with you?"

"I hate you. And your wife. You both humiliated me last night. I am the cassanova. All girls love me. It was embarassing, being rejected by such a cheap girl who married a jerk like you. I should've known that she's not pure anymore."

"What did you say? Not pure? Cheap girl? I haven't touch her yet, kid. Bring my wife back to me."

"It's not that easy old man. Track me. Find me and kill me if you can." 

He , Jongup, just hang up the phone. Quickly, Yongguk opened the laptop. He remember that he put a chip on Hana's mamba pistol that she always bring in her pocket. After he found the location of his wife, he ran to take the jacket and his secret weapon and go there with a Harley Davidson.

***

It is an abandoned house. He tried to get in as quiet as possible. When he opened the door, he saw Hana tied on a chair. Yongguk took of the black tape sticking on and kiss him. He also cut the rope off. "What happened?" He asked.

Hana shook his head, "I don't know. I'm sorry i can't take care of myself." 

"It wasn't your fault. It's my fault, leaving you alone." Yongguk kiss Hana's cheek. "Now go, i'll fight them." Yongguk said while giving Hana the motor key. Hana ran away when Jongup and his gang come in.

"So, you found me, huh?" Jongup said while chuckling. "You know what? Your wife's lips are irresistible and soft also." 

"Dammit. What did you do?!" Yongguk yelled to him.

"Just a little kiss." He said while looking at his gang. Yongguk gave them a deathly glare. "Guys, kill him."

Jongup's gang walked toward Yongguk and start hitting him. Not with bare hands but with iron pipes. Yongguk tried to defend himself but it's 5:1.

"Why?" Jongup said, stop hitting Yongguk. His gang also stop hitting Yongguk with those iron pipes. "Why don't you fight back?"

"I know i won't win with bare hands. Like you guys, you're all coward so you use weapons." Yongguk said. "But i will fight back, with my weapon too. Because whoever touches my wife, they'll taste my fist."

"Why should i taste your fist?" Jongup chuckled.

"Because i want my wife 100% pure." Yongguk stood up and took out his secret weapon. Brass knuckles.

Yongguk started to punch them one by one with those brass knuckles. They also died one by one. Blood was everywhere. And his hands are full of blood.

"YONGGUK-AH!" Hana yelled at him, looking at dead bodies around her wife. 

"I made it. I won."

"Yes honey, thank you. I appreciate it a lot. Now let's take care of those wounds." Hana said while opening her first aid box.

To be Continued

Was it nice? XDD

OMG should i rate this as M? 

Too much blood here ..

Anyway, COMMENT PLEASE I LOVE COMMENT .

thanks