#004 Devil's Cry

Run Devil Run

"Ah damn, morning sun and morning breeze. I hate it .." Yongguk moaned while stretching his body. He pulled the blanket and look around. "Where's my Hana?" He looked around again and suddenly smelled something delicious. 'That must be Hana or Hyosung probably,' Yongguk thought.

He covered his face with the blanket, because he didn't want the sunlight to wake him up. "YAAAA~~~ JAGIYAA~~ WAKEY WAKEYY~ BREAKFAST READY~!" Hana shouted while knocking [or maybe BANGing] the door. Yongguk moaned again, refusing to wake up. "Ah cmon~ Enjoy the sunlight and wake up .. I prepared fried rice and black coffee for you.." said Hana.

"N-nooo .. I don't want to freaking wake up." said Yongguk.

"Yaaa! Ireonaa! Don't be such a lazy bear andd--Mmmph!" Yongguk pinned her down before she finished her words. "Yaaa! Neon, jeongmal .. Aish.. Let me go!" Hana shouted and tried to let go of Yongguk's arm. But it was really in vain because obviously Yongguk is much more stronger than Hana.

"You should know that it's illegal when you wake somebody up when the sun isn't rising yet." Yongguk whispered to Hana's ear and made her shivers in his arm. 

"What the..?! You know that it's already 8 o'clock~!" Hana said while pouting, although Yongguk couldn't see her expression right now. 

"No, no. In my world, the sun rises at 10. Got it?" without waiting for Hana's answer he continued, "Well i guess you already understood so let's go back to sleep."

Hana really wanted to wake him up but on the other side, she thought that Yongguk really needs some more time to sleep. Moreover, Hana just remember that Yongguk drove the motorbike for hours, and that must be more tiring than just sitting and hugging a backpack. And, it has been a long time since the last time they cuddle on bed. 

"Okay, Yongguk. I'll wake you up again at 10 and you can't sleep again. I'll go now." Hana got up from the bed but Yongguk pulled her hand and pinned her down again. 

"Ah cmon, i want to sleep while hugging you for at least once." said Yongguk, which is closer to a moan. 

"Stop Bang Yongguk. Don't be such a kiddo." Hana said while pinching Yongguk's cheek.

"I didn't moan. But hey, isn't it y?" Yongguk grinned without opening his eyes. 

"y what?" 

"I'm too y to be true, right? Don't you try to deny .." Yongguk chuckled. 

"Yes yes Yongguk you got it right. Now sleep or i'll drag you to the dining room." said Hana while closing her eyes. "I miss this kind of warmth i can feel from your hug." she whispered.

"Oh, is it that warm?" Yongguk said while smiling. "What about this? Isn't it warm too?" He kissed Hana once, twice, andd.. thrice~ "Aww, sorry~ My kisses were all too warm, huh? Your cheeks are now as red as a gochujang.."

Hana blushed quickly because of her husband words were all too sweet. Who would know that a criminal like him could make a woman's heart goes thump thump [kkk~ NB FROM AUTHOR : i was going to say "make a woman's simjangi goes kungkwang kungkwang XDD ] 

"Just don't melt here, okay?" he said, and closed his eyes. 

***

"Oh hey guys. I thought you two still cuddling in bed." said Hyosung when she came home. She bought two big plastic bag filled with food and stuff. Looks like she just went to the supermarket. "Like, you know, newlyweds' routine."

"Hyosung PLEASE, we're not newlyweds." Hana said while chuckling. "So what did you buy? Maybe we can cook together again for dinner."

"Ah, just some veggies and breads. Do you want some sandwich for breakfast?" Hyosung asked, showing Hana and Yongguk loaves of bread. 

"You don't need too. We've eaten some kimchi jjigae. If you want some, i can reheat it for you." said Hana.

"Ahh no .. i'll cook for myself."

***

19.30 . Hyosung and Himchan's House

 

"Heyy~ Who's phone's ringing hereee?" Hyosung shouted from the living room. Yongguk, who recognized his phone ringtone walk quickly to answer it.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Igeon .. Yongguk oppa?" a girl's voice, Yongguk thought. 

"Yeah . Who are you, calling me oppa?" he said with his husky voice.

"O-oppa .. You scared me .. Jeoneun .. M-Minah .." she said, with such trembling voice. 

"Minah? Nugu?" Yongguk seems confused with her introduction. 

"Jinjja? You don't remember me? I'm Minah, your little sister."

"Ah neo ." he sighed. "The last time you talked to me, you said you hate me and you'll never talk to me again."

Minah remained quite. She didn't know what to say to his scary bigbro. Yongnam is much better than Yongguk, but she had no choice at that time.

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I don't have a choice, oppa." said Minah. Yongguk could hear Minah crying from across the telephone.

"Just tell me why in the world are you calling me?" 

"Ah .. My son .. She .. kidnapped ."

Yongguk rolled his eyes and sighed again. After all Minah did when they're teens, she asked for help just now? She often yelled at me, neglected me, mocked me and she ...

"Yongguk-ssi .. are you there? If you don't want to help it's okay. I can just .. call the police .." Minah said, still with her trembling voices. 

"MINAH! Just don't call the police! If you call the police, they will probably get more information of me and i will be in jail immediately!" Yongguk shouted at the phone. The whole house stared at him. "Where are you now?"

"Incheon, my house." 

"What's the name of your son? And how old is he? Did he bring his phone when he's kidnapped?" 

"It's Kim Chanhee and he's 11. And i'm pretty sure he brought his phone, because he always text his-"

"Enough. Now keep calm and wait for me to track his phone."

"Yongguk-ssi . Jeongmal gomawo. I'm sorry for treating you badly in the past."

"EoMinah. Gwaenchanhayo."

He ended the call and walked towards his laptop on the bedroom and started entering Chanhee's phone number. "Hey, what was that just now?" Hana said, standing in front of the door. 

"Minah. Her son being kidnapped and she asked me to search for him." Yongguk said without looking at Hana. 

"Whoaa~ Bang Yongguk has totally changed. You hated your lil sis, didn't you?" Hana said, chuckling.

"Kind of. But when i heard her trembling voice, it reminded me of my mom's voice when she cried .."

"Hey i was always wondering. Why do you really love your mom? I thought your mom was mean to you, as well as your dad and siblings."

"It was me, the one who always naughty around my family, friends, and neighbour. Mom didn't hit me when i did something naughty, just like my damn father did." Yongguk said while smiling with his angel smile.

"So .."

"Dammit! Chanhee's cellphone died 2 hours ago! Minah should've tell me so sooner." Yongguk yelled at his laptop.

"This case will take many lives again, i think." Hana whispered to herself, when suddenly Yongguk's phone rang.

"Yongguk-ssi. It's Minah. They called me

"WHO? Those kidnapper?"

"Y--yes .."

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

So subscribers im really sorry for updating really lateeeee

And i know this chapter is boring yess 

Sorry it is not worth it -.-

But anyway Yongguk will keep on killing people :p