[BONUS CHAPTER] Hana's Diary [HANA'S POV]

Run Devil Run

He is a hustler, he's no good at all

He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum

He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable

He is a er with a gun, gun, gun, gun

Criminal. A song by Britney Spears. It's the soundtrack of my life. Of course, you know, right? It kinda shows from the lyrics.

My name's Jung Hana and i'm married to one of Korean criminal, Bang Yongguk. He's a rapper but commonly known as a tricker, a burglar, a killer, and most of the time, an .

Why did i agree to marry him?

Well, i don't know why but i've already had a crush since we met in Senior High School. He was that popular type of boy, you know? Soccer player, cool, a little flirtatious and is famous around the school. He was also nice and he's a part of the school's student council.

What about me? Well, i'm just like the other girls. I like to gossip with my friends, i eat in the cafeteria with my friends, i watch boys playing soccer and basketball and having a crush with someone. You do that too, don't you?

And, how did we know each other? Well, thanks to God, in the junior year, we were in the same class. And there's this one day i'll never forget. Yep, it's the day we finally get to know each other.

[FLASHBACK]

"Oh my God, look at him! He's so damn hot, isn't he?" Sunhwa pointed at a guy who's playing soccer with the other boys.

"Are you blind? Youngjae isn't hot. He looks like a 7 year old boy who plays soccer." I sighed.

"No, he's not! His chubby cheek makes him look hot." Sunhwa sticked her tongue out.

"You better look at Yongguk. He's 100 times more hotter than Youngjae." I smiled while looking at him. "Oh, look! He goaled!" i squaled while holding Sunhwa's hands.

"It's only luck." Sunhwa rolled her eyes.

"What? Did you just say luck? It isn't! Look, if he plays based on luck, how can he become the captain of the team? And he also has many fans out there! And..."

"Hana! Look out!"

************************************

"Hey, guys! Don't leave me!"

"You should be responsible of this girl!"

"I know but can you just stay here with me?"

"The bell rang, ! I have to go back to the class."

"Hey hey, can you just skip classes?"

"No! I have math today! Park seonsaengnim would kill me if i do."

"But, hey!"

 

 

"Ah .." I opened my eyes. My head is really dizzy right now.

"Oh, are you awake, Hana?"

I see a boy who is sitting beside me. His hand touched my forehead and his expression showed that he's worried.

"YONGGUK?!"

"Yes, it's me. Do you remember what just happened to you?" Yongguk asked me.

"I remember i was talking with Sunhwa while watching the soccer team and suddenly my head was hit by something and.. blackout."

"Well .." Yongguk scratched his head. "Sorry, i kicked the ball and it hit your head."

"What? What about Sunhwa?"

"She warned you, but it seems like you didn't hear her. She ducked and the ball hit you."

'Nice one, Sunhwa. Nice one.' i talked to myself.

The silence filled the whole room. Nobody's talking. Both of us remain silent. 'Where is the school nurse, anyway?' i thought.

"Hey .." Suddenly both of us talked.

"You go first." he said, smiling. I stared at his smile. I've never seen his smile this close. My cheeks got warmer. "Hana, are you okay? Your face's red and .. whoa! You have fever?"

"What did you want to say?" I changed the topic. So embarassing. He saw me blushing at his smile. Stupid Hana.

"I was about to ask you, do you want something from the cafetaria? I mean, i can get anything." He said.

I gulped. "Well, i don't want anything."

"R-really? Okay then." Yongguk said.

Silence, once again.

"Why don't you go back to your class?" I said to Yongguk. He smiled again! Argh-_-

"Why should i? It's better to stay here with you than to study in class." he laughed at me. "Aren't you thirsty?" he handed me a bottle of mineral water. It's half empty. I stared at the bottle and thinking whether i should take it or not.

"Ah, sorry it's already half empty. I drank them up while waiting you to wake up." he smiled, scratching his head.

"I-It's okay...." i said, taking the bottle off his hand. "A-anyway, thanks." I emptied the bottle in few gulps.

"Whew, i should've bought you some drink." he said, scratching his head. 

"Wh-what?! I'm not that thirsty!" i said. 

"Not thirsty," he said. "Seems like it." he giggled.

"What's with those giggles." i said, rolling my eyes. He smiled again. 'Oh my God, Bang Yongguk can you just stop smiling for a damn second? Can't you see that my face's boiling red.' i said to myself.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked. I nodded a bit. 

"I'm not that dizzy anymore. So, i think we should go back to class now." i said, pulling my body up, sitting on the bed.

"Go back to class? Whoa, so lame, girl. What are you? A bookworm?" he said.

"Bookworm, you said? Have you ever seen a bookworm this pretty?" i giggled. 

"Yeah right, you're too pretty to be a bookworm." he whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing .. I got an idea, Hana. Why don't we escape this school and maybe eat street food or having fun somewhere?" he said.

"Whoa. I don't want to have any problem in junior year." i said, shaking my head.

"Come on. It's not like you're a freshman. Loosen up a little bit. Please?"

"No, Yongguk. I don't-" i haven't finished my sentence but then i see that friggin Bang Yongguk pouted. "FINE! But you should find a safe way to escape this damn school."

"Well, that's easy."

****

"Yongguk-ssi." i my icecream, "I bet you've escaped the school for several times."

"Do i look like that kind of student?" he said. I laughed. "Okay, fine! Maybe just once or twice."

"A week?" I said, still laughing.

"No, maybe for about once or twice in 2 weeks." he giggled. "Thanks God, we escaped."

"Why? What's wrong? Something's wrong with the school?" i asked.

"Nah, just bored." he smiled. "And it's 100 times more fun to be with you, walking around the streets than to be in that damn school studying math and science."

"You serious with that?" i stared at him. Not that scary don't-try-to-flirt-with-me stare, but the cute (childish) am-i-really-that-fun stare.

"Yeah, of course, Hana." he smiled at me. "And stop staring." He looked away. Oh my God, is it really happening? He looked away with his handsome face, blushing? No, no. Must be wrong. 

****

We strolled around the district, ate streetfoods, went to a bookstore, went window-shopping (and suddenly he bought me a necklace because it simply looks good on me), and stuffs. It's already 7 pm and now we're sitting on a park bench, drinking softdrink from the nearest vending machine. I was looking at my own feet. Well, i wanted to stare at his face but im a coward okay. 

"Yongguk-ssi, it's getting late now." i said, breaking the silence. "I think we need to go home."

He didn't answer. I looked at him, he was staring at the ground. "Yongguk-ssi?" i patted his back.

"Ah! Yes? What's wrong?" he looked at me. "I'm sorry, i was thinking about something."

"It's okay. Did i bother you?" i asked.

"No, no. What did you want to say anyway?" he said.

"It's getting late and we should go home." i said, smiling. He nodded instantly. 

"I think so, the sky is dark already. Come on, i'll walk you home." He stood and pulling me up. 

****

"So, this is your house?" he said, standing in front of my house. "Okay then." he turned his back.

"Yongguk-ssi, wait." i pulled his hand. 

"What?"

"Um, nothing. Just, thanks for today. For the icecream, ddeokbokki, the lunch, and this necklace." i said, pointing to the thing on my neck.

He smiled, showing off his gum. "Anytime."

"Okay, bye, Yongguk-ssi." i waved my hand.

"And, oh, Hana." he said. "Can we do this again sometime?"

"Sure, Yongguk-ssi." i said.

"And, um, next time can you call me oppa?" he giggled.

"That's not going to happen." i sticked my tongue out. 

"Okay, go then. Shoo, shoo. Get in." He smiled.

"You go first!" i yelled. 

"Okay, fine." he said. "Bye, Hana!" he walked to the opposite way.

I opened the front door, and saw my mother holding a big wooden spoon. 

"Well, Hana. The school called home and they said you were hit by a soccer ball. You supposed to be at the infirmary right? You've got some explaining to do." she grinned. Hell, where's Yongguk. He's responsible for this.

****

Bonus chapter END :3

Hey guys! It has been almost a year that i left, huh?

I'm sorry hahahaha *evil laugh*

So, are you guys still waiting? No?

Okay that's kinda acceptable................

But let's pray for this fanfic.

I hope i can just finish this legend-wait for it-dary fanfic! 

Okay it's so random. 

By the way, keep on those comments critics and suggestions kkkk~

I still need you my dear subscribers <3

smoochsmooch :* xoxo