#005 Let's Get It Started

Run Devil Run

Bang Minah's House, Incheon 

"So .." Hana said, rubbing her runny nose, "What actually happened, Minah-ssi?"

"Ah yes, My son Kim Chanhee got kidnapped." Minah said.

"I mean .. get down to brass tacks, Minah." Hana said while rolling her eyes. 

"Just tell me .. Why did you contact me at the first time?" Yongguk chuckled and lighting his cigarette at the same time. "Why didn't you contact Yongnam? It's better right? He's smart and calm and he makes everything seems alright."

"Because Yongnam didn't have the connection with mom, like you did." Minah said. "Do you still want to help me or not?" Minah stared at Yongguk. It looks like she has collected her strength and at the same time her anger. She wasn't crying again like yesterday. She even stared at Yongguk, which is really rare because Minah always thinks that Yongguk is forever her scary bigbro.

"What? What's wrong with mom?" Yongguk glared at Minah. 

"I thought it has some connection with mom's homicide case years ago. I mean, if you're still interested with mom's case, let's solve this.. But if not, it's okay .. I'll contact Yongnam oppa." Minah said. 

"What did you mean with some connection with mom's homicide case? What makes you think like that?" Yongguk stared at Minah back. 

"Yep, i think mom's killer and ChanHee's kidnapper is the same person .. Or, well, maybe not but i'm pretty sure it's from the same group such as gangster or yakuza." Minah said, leaving curiousness in Yongguk's mind. Seeing Yongguk looks confused she then said, angrily, "Oh God! Don't you get it?!"

"What?!"

"Ah so you didn't remember. There's some logo, it looked like flame, drawn with mom's blood beside her dead body. I think it's some logo that's refering to a club or community like motor club, gangsters, yakuza or else .. Don't you think that's a clue?" Minah explained thoroughly.

"Andd .. what's the connection with ChanHee, Minah-ssi?" Hana said carefully, looking at Minah's angry expression.

"Oh .." Minah said as she cleared , "So the day when ChanHee was kidnapped, there's something on the mailbox. It's this envelope." She gave Hana and Yongguk a white envelope. It has already opened by Minah. Hana peeked into the envelope. 

"A paper?" she said, pulling out the paper from the envelope. "Oh, right. Flame picture here."

 

Sorry guys im too busy Harlem Shaking studying everyday so 

i got no time for this chapter so im just gonna split this into 2 :D

Hehehe Sorry :D

Hope you enjoy :3