#006 The Chaser

Run Devil Run

"Minah-ssi, thanks for letting us stay here for days -maybe weeks- I promise you i won't let my husband scare you or your little daughter." Hana smiled to Minah while unpacking everything in her backpack.

"Ah, it's nothing. As long as you find my son, it's okay." Minah said, as she made Hana and Yongguk's bed. "By the way i want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"It's about Yongguk. How's his personality nowadays? Especially after he married with you." Minah sat on the bed, looking at Hana deeply. Hana thought for a good answer but she got nothing. She just couldn't say that Minah's brother is so bothersome sometimes, he's a world class fugitive and he got many enemies out there. "Hana? It's okay if you don't want to answer."

"No no. It's just .. His personality and attitude need many words to explain but after all he's nice and i love him." Hana said, smiling and wondering Yongguk's face. 

"Eh by the way i heard he has a great body. He worked out a lot at high school, ya know?" Minah giggled as she teased Hana. 

"Well yeah i've seen his damn abs and i just can't stand. And also his collarbone! Oh and-"

"Hana-ssi. What are you talking about?" 

"Oh, Hello there Yongguk-ssi. i have to accompany my daughter so she can sleep tight. Bye now." Minah ran from the room, leaving Yongguk looks confused.

"We're just talking about girls things." Hana opened his mouth up, while Yongguk walking inside the room. "Can you change somewhere else? I'm unpacking now."

"Why? You secretly likes to look at my flashing abs, don't you?" Yongguk said, taking some clothes and boxer. "I got you Hana. You're blushing."

"Shut up, you damn gorilla."

***

"So, it's obviously sent from the post office in Incheon." Yongguk said, holding the envelope. "Eh here we got some sort of stample. Any post office here with logo like this?" He pointed the logo on the envelope.

"Oh there's a post office, quite far from here. It's in the middle of the city. I think they have logo just like that one." Minah answered while thinking. "But i actually forgot the name. But i'm sure it's there. Why don't you two visit it?"

"Can we borrow your car?" Hana asked.

"Sure. But it's still 7 a.m so i don't think they already open at time like this." Minah answered. "Eh maybe you'll arrive at 8 or something so you can go now."

***

"So, this is the .. post office huh?" Hana stared at the building in front of her. "Whew, quite fancy isn't it?"

"Well, it doesn't look like a post office. It's more like a museum with those pillars and the building's dominated with white paint .." Yongguk said. "And what do they mean with that statue over there?"

"Alright, let's just move in. We need to find informations, as much as we can." Hana said, pulling her hubby into the building. 

There aren't much to tell about the building, it only looks fancy out there but inside is just an ordinary post office. It's dull and quite. There are 4 people -including Hana and Yongguk- inside. 

"Excuse me, sir. I would like to know who's in charge for delivering letters, 2 days ago?" Hana asked to one of the teller (?). 

"Well, there's only one person actually .." The teller said while looking for something on his computer. 

"One person. Right. Letters are now being delivered by yahoo." Yongguk whispered to Hana rea~lly quietly. 

"And that one person is, " he said. "not present for today." 

"Can we know his or her address? Or at least name." Hana said.

"Is it really important? Who are you guys?" 

"Yep, it is. We're kind of detective. This person has something to do with our case." Yongguk chimed in. 

"So the name's Jung Daehyun and he lives right behind that Lotto mart over there. You'll see some kind of apartment and he's in the room 313."

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

SOOOO SORRRYYYYY I UPDATE REAL SLOW ;__;

Well i am busy w/ my exams, and fangirl stuffs and menbuuunggg won't make any excuse

So please keep on those comments and likes and views :D

And i would like to have someone who gives critics :D

Anyway, thanks for reading~ 

I know this is getting boring but ajja ajja fighting~~ 

I. Must. Finish. This. Fanfic :D

bbai~