#010 Unbreakable

Run Devil Run

"So .." Hana said. Her hands are covering . 

"Stop holding it down. If you're going to laugh then laugh." Yongguk said, looking pissed.

"Im sorry, hubby. I can't stand." Hana laughed.

"You even threw your head back, laughing."

"I did!" Hana laughed even harder. "But Yongguk, you really are dedicated to your job, aren't you? You even dressed up as a policeman."

"Shut up, Hana. Do you want to help or not?" Yongguk said pinching Hana's squishy . 

"Aaackk!!" Hana yelled. "Okay, i won't laugh anymore! And of course i'll help you, bae." Hana smile. Her hand quietly pinched Yongguk's chest and twisted it.

"HEY! AAACCKKK!" Yongguk screamed. "What was that for?!"

"An eye for an eye. A for a . But, your 's flat and there's nothing to pinch, so there you go~" Hana said. She giggled and patted Yongguk's head.

"What the.." Yongguk sighed. "And that was my man s."

"You don't have to tell."

***

"Good morning, sir. How can i help?"

"Yeah, so, i got a report that a fugitive come here and well,  i just wanted to make sure about that news." Yongguk said, showing his police badge. Of course it is a fake one. Behind his back, Hana stood with a blank face while inside, she really really wants to laugh badly. She is holding her folder, actually squeezing, to hold her desire to laugh.

"And then?" The security asked.

"I'd like to see the cctv room and watch all the records from a certain date." Yongguk said, smiling calmly.

"And, is that girl behind you coming?" 

"Yes, sure, she is my dearest assistant. A senior student from the criminology major." Yongguk glanced at her.

"Okay then. Follow me." The security turned his body. "Jongin here. A policeman and his assistant are going to enter the cctv. Can we have permission?" He spoke through his walkie-talkie.

"Permission accepted, thank you." He smiled and gave sign to Yongguk and Hana to enter the CCTV Room. They entered a room with a 'Staff Only' sign written on the door. Inside, there is a hallway with doors on the left and right side. The hallway itself is quite dark but the rooms are quite crowded because there are lights from inside and they can hear people talking from inside. The security tell them to stop and wait. It seems that they have arrived in front of the CCTV room. It's 5 doors from the entrance door. The security opened the door and gave permission for Yongguk and Hana to come in.

"Jongin-ssi, are they the people you mentioned earlier?" A man with blonde hair and a quite handsome face said. 

"Yes, indeed. So, Mr Policeman.."

"Yongguk."

"Yes, Mr. Yongguk. This is Oh Sehun and he's in charge for watching the CCTV." Jongin, the security, introduced Sehun to Yongguk and Hana. "Well then i'll get going." He closed the door slowly.

"So how can i help you guys? And oh, is it okay to talk to you guys in banmal? Because i think we're in the same age from the way you look." Sehun said nonchalantly without looking at them.

"Yeah sure whatever, i don't care." Yongguk said.

"Here. We need you to find him in the CCTV records." Hana gave Sehun the folder.

Sehun opened the folder and scanned through the papers inside. "Oh, it's a piece of cake."

"And how many camera do you have in this building?" Yongguk asked.

"Umm outside the building, we have 5. At the front door, exit door in the back of the building, and on the turn at the left of the building, and 2 on the left side of the window to the safe deposit room where we store important things that are belong to the staffs." Sehun said, staring at the ceiling and trying to remember all the location.

"Okay cut the crap and let's find him." Hana said.

Sehun nodded and he just sit down and typed something on the keyboard and then all of the computers started to rewind to the date Hana showed him. He scanned through all the monitors without any expression. 

"He seems really calm." Hana whispered to Yongguk.

"Let's just wish he won't miss any record." Yongguk said. He's watching Sehun doing his thing very carefully. 

"He looks like a nerd, geek, psycho, combined. Look. His eyes movements are rapid. It's scary. Looks like he's possessed." Hana blurted out her mind.

"Found them." Sehun turned to face them. "Which one would you guys like to watch first?"

Yongguk looked at the whole room that is filled with monitors, on the desk and on the wall. "I kinda need your opinion, Sehun-ah."

He chuckled. "Sure, Mr. Policeman. Umm, i guess we should start from this, since it's the earliest event recorded in this building with this Mr.X in it." He pointed to the computer on his left side. He clicked the video and then it started.

"Oh, it's from the entrance door. Looks like he's coming from the right side of the building." Yongguk observed the video.

After watching, 20 videos (or even more, maybe) they came to a conclusion. This guy came from the right side of the building but it's kinda uncertain where is the starting poing. He did the things, deliver mail, signing the paper, and then rushed out of the building. Oddly, he isn't going back to the right side of the building. He's taking the opposite way. And from the cameras on the left side of the building, they found out that there's a narrow alley there. It looks like he entered one of the door there.

"Thank you for the cooperation, Sehun-ssi."

***

"That Sehun guy is kinda hot, y'know? His blonde hair and his geek-ness is driving me crazy."

"Stop talking rubbish." Yongguk said. They walked out of the post office, hand in hand. "Hey, wanna try knock on that door?" He pointed to the narrow alley next to the post office. Precisely, on the door. The last door in the alley.

"Ah! That was the door that Sunhwa's father entered, am i right?" Hana stared at the door.

"Let's give it a try." Yongguk pulled Hana toward that door.

They are now in front of the door. Hana stared at Yongguk, "Are you sure this is the right door?"

"I guess." Yongguk knocked the door.

"Wait!" A voice answered the knock from inside. It sounds like a 'he' and he was shouting.

"Yongguk-a, that sounds familiar." Hana said.

The door suddenly opened. A bald man stared at them. He stared at Hana for seconds. "Do i know you?"

"Hana imnida.

He suddenly slammed the door. "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BOTHER YOU GUYS! PLEASE, PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

 To Be Continued

GYAHAHAHAHAHA IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME RIGHT

AUTHOR IS FINALLY BACK

IM SORRY IF IT IS NOT WHAT YOU GUYS EXPECTED

IM SO CONFUSED OF THIS CHAPTER ;u;

UMMM BY THE WAY JUST KEEP COMMENTING LIKING SUBSCRIBING

CRITICS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE BADLY NEEDED.

ESPECIALLY IM A bad AUTHOR AND STILL NEED TO LEARN 

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME LEARN huehehehe

<3 keep on supporting this story <3