#008 Wake Me Up

Run Devil Run

"Hey, hey. Wake up."

"Yaa!! Lazy- wake up!"

"YONGGUK!!!!! WAKE THE FREAK UP!!!" Hana yelled and shook Yongguk's muscular body.

"I'll count to three, if you don't get up, i'll drag you out from the bedroom!" Hana yelled again. 

"Shut up! You won't be able to drag me anyway. So just give up and sleep with me again." Yongguk grabbed Hana's arm but his eyes are still closed. "And for God sake the sun hasn't even rose!"

I'm a Badmaan~ Eodum soge neoreul gadwojulge~ 

"Wait , is that my phone ringing?" Hana ran, searching for her phone.

"Yes? Who's this?" Hana answered it. "Ah it's you, sorry i just answered it quickly. Huh? Email? No, i just woke up. Ah great! Okay then, thanks! What? It shocks you? Ah, I'll see you soon."

Hana openned her laptop and checked her email. "Hey Yongguk." Hana called her husband. "YA! Why is it so hard to wake you up!?"

'He's asleep already? Geez,' Hana mumbled. She opened the email Sunhwa told. She read all the sentences, one by one. No wonder it shocks Sunhwa. There's one attachment in the email. Hana downloaded it. Turns out it's a picture that Sunhwa drew.

"I shall reply to Sunhwa." Hana mumbled to herself. 'Hey Sunhwa, i'm sorry for shocking you. I really didn't know that it was your father. We knew that your father is dead 5 years ago in a homicide. Turns out it was a hoax. Thanks for your help.' SENT.

*****************************

"So it's her father, huh?" Yongguk said while munching some bibimbap. "Geez, i told you i don't like carrots."

"Shut up and eat 'em. You should be thankful that i cooked something healthy. You've been eating instant ramyuns all day. And, yes, it was Sunhwa's father."

"Well, good news for her, isn't it?" Yongguk said.

"Not really." Hana sighed. "Sunhwa hates her father."

"Wh-what? What happened?" He stopped eating and stares at Hana.

"His father was a gambler. He spent so much money while Sunhwa and her mother suffered. They had to survive with no money. Sunhwa, at that time, had to study at school but at the same time, work three jobs at the same time. A waitress in a restaurant, a cashier in the supermarket and sometimes she had to clean a pub when it's closed."

Hana stopped. He glared at Yongguk who is eating his bibimbap seriously. "Are you listening me or not?" Hana asked him.

"Of course i am. Continue talking." Yongguk smiled at Hana with his mouth full of rice.

"Well, Sunhwa heard from her neighbors that his father died after losing a game in Mokpo, if i am not mistaken. Sunhwa felt relieved. Her father was a burden." Hana finished her story.

"Wow, you sure know a lot about Sunhwa." Yongguk clapped his hand and laughed.

"Of course i know! She's my bestfriend from Senior High School! She told me everything and so do i." Hana giggled.

"So what are we going to do now?" Yongguk asked. "I mean, we should look for the guy, right?"

"Yeah, but how? Sunhwa haven't heard about him since 5 years ago. Daehyun, well, i'd like to visit him again but i don't think he knows a thing." Hana thought.

"I guess we should go to the post office once again."

TO BE CONTINUED!

WAAAAAAAAHHH *wild author appeared from no where*

LONG TIME NO SEEEE *giggles*

WELL IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED THIS FANFICTION HAHA, NO, IM NOT BUSY AND I'M DOING OKAY. I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE WRITING. AND, WELL TBH, I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEA.

I HOPE MY SUBSCRIBERS AND MY READERS WEREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, OR ARE YOU? :P

ANYWAY, STILL NEED COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND CRITICS!

I NEED MORE SPICY CRITICS *wat* HAHA PLEASE IF YOU'RE MISSING BANGER COUPLE *or my fanfic /no* SPIT IT OUT IN THE COMMENT! I'LL BE WAITING

xoxo, LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR <3