Chapter #007 - What's his name?

Run Devil Run

"Is this his room?" Hana stared at the room number. She took a look around. Wet clothes are hanging in front of the room and some unused things are left, abandoned in the corridor. "He's really lazy to manage everything."

"Well, all boys do." Yongguk giggles. He, then knock the door. 

"Wait a sec!" the owner of the room yelled. He opened the door.

"You're .. Jung Daehyun?" asked Hana. The guy in front of her, who's only wearing a white wife beater and black boxer, nodded slowly. "Whew, turns out you're really handsome, not what i expected before." Hana winked to Daehyun.

"What the freak, Hana, stop flirting. This guy is like 30 years younger than you. Heyya little kid, go wear some clothes and we'll talk." Yongguk hissed while pushing Daehyun away slowly. 

"Thanks, noona, i think you're smoking hot too." Daehyun flirted Hana. He winked while trying to touch Hana's cheek. 

"Shoo shoo, go wear your clothes. Don't flirt with my damn wife or i'll throw you to the basement." Yongguk pushed Daehyun harder, and closed the door.

"He's 30 years younger than me, Yongguk? I'll slap you away later." said Hana, crossing his arm in front of her chest. "He's more handsome than you are, anyway."

"Whatever. I'm ugly but you married me. You are babo then." Yongguk smiled at Hana, making her blush. "HEY DAEHYUN-AH ARE YOU DONE OR NOT? WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG?"

Daehyun opened the door. "Come on in."

***

"So, you're a postman right?" Yongguk asked. He's recording this conversation with Hana's cellphone.

"Yep."

"And, you're on shift 2 days ago?

"Yes."

"You were the only one?"

"2 days ago, yes. I'm alone in the shift."

"Do you remember someone who gave this envelope, to be sent?" Yongguk gave the envelope with flame picture inside.

"I guess, yes."

"Do you know how he or she looks like?"

"If i'm not mistaken, he's as tall as you, fat, and bald."

"It's a 'he'? You saw him with your own eyes? Could you be more specific?"

"Yes. He gave me this envelope, all by himself. Well, slanted eyes, thick eyebrows, sharp nose and i think he's left-handed from the way he signed the delivery form."

"Did he say something?"

"Yes, he asked me to deliver it safe and sound. Well, i answered to him that i will, because it's my job."

Yongguk glared at Hana. Hana lifted both her shoulders.

"Okay, i guess that's it. Thank you for your cooperation, Daehyun." Yongguk stood up. 

"Yes, no problem. Can she stay here for a little longer?" Daehyun asked, looking at Hana.

"I'm afraid no, because first, she's my wife. and second, from that look i can tell that you're going to her if she stays a little longer." Yongguk grabbed Hana's hand. "Let's go, wifey."

***

"So what can we do with this record?" Hana asked, lying on the bed beside Yongguk. She was holding her cellphone, erasing some text messages that weren't important.

"The friend of yours who lives in Busan. What's her name?" Yongguk asked.

"Sunhwa, you mean?"

"She's the one that makes sketch for missing people, wanted list and else?" Yongguk asked again, playing with Hana's hair.

"Yep. Are you going to give this record to her?" Hana asked, putting her phone away and turned her body, facing Yongguk.

"I guess so. I hope she can make some sketch for us." Yongguk kissed Hana's lips.

"Alright, let's give her the record tomorrow. I'm sleepy now. Let's just call it a day." Hana said, closing her eyes.

"Gnite Hana." Yongguk kissed her lips again.

Unexpectedly, Hana kissed Yongguk back. Yongguk, with a little bit confusion, played his tongue inside Hana's mouth. Hana did the same thing as well. She even bit Yongguk's lips slowly.

"Mmhhh, Yongguk~" Hana moaned. She was holding to Yongguk's nape. 

Suddenly, Hana stopped kissing Yongguk. "Stop right there, i'm sleepy." She said, putting her tongue out. She turned her body, facing the wall.

"Someday, let's continue that kiss." Yongguk giggled

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR UPDATING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO SLOW

JUST PRAY FOR THIS FANFIC (?) SO IT CAN FINISH SOMEDAY *giggles

AUTHOR STILL NEEDS SUPPORTS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, CRITICS, COMPLIMENTS OR WHATEVER

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE BOTH AUTHOR AND THE STORY ITSELF!!!

LEAVE COMMENT KAY KAY KAY

SEE YOU SOON :3