#003 The Great Escape

Run Devil Run

"Yongguk-ah. Baegopayo. Let's eat somethingg, shall we?" Hana said cheerfully while holding Yongguk's arm. Yongguk just nodded carelessly because he's watching some war movies in his iPad. "What do you want to eat? Buldak? Bulgogi? Bibimbap?"

No answers from Yongguk. Hana hissed and asked him again, "Well, maybe we can eat something like dakkalbi? Dwaeji-galbi?"

No answers again. "Ah, come on! You're pissing me off! Can you just mention one Korean dish you want to eat? I'll cook for you .." Hana pinched his muscular arm. "Honey, can you check the fridge? There's nothing you can cook!" Yongguk said while turning off his iPad. "Let's go shopping."

"Ah .. Jinjjayo? Mian .. Well, let's go then. Put your mask on." Hana said while walking to the bedroom. She took her mask, sunglasses and a backpack. "Oh, how could i forget the mamba pistol. Yongguk will scold me if i don't bring it."

"Hana-ya! Are you ready? I'm getting hungry!" Yongguk shouted from the living room. "Yes, Honeyy!"

***

"Aye by the way, have you give the room's key to our next-door guy?" Hana asked while pushing the trolley to the meat section. 

"Oh? Junhong? Yes, yes. I gave him the key. Now what should we buy?" Yongguk look around the meat section. "Can we buy some pork? meat? or chicken? seafood maybe?" Yongguk jumped cheerfully, like a kindergarten student.

"Aigoo~ Uri Yongguk-i neomu kwiyeowo. Ara ara~ Let's buy some of them." Hana said while taking those meats and put it into the trolley.

~Nae gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom na, sarange burinago~ Simjangman kkungkkwang kkungkkwang ddwigo~~

"Yoboseyo. Who's this?" said Hana on the phone. 

"Ya, since when you like B.A.P? You should add Soul Connection's songs as your ringtone .. Not B.A.P's~!" Yongguk protested, when suddenly Hana covered his mouth with her hand.

"Oh, Junhong-ah? Waeyo?" Hana asked again. "Oh .. Really? Wew, i didn't expected that to happen. They're still there?"

Yongguk glared at Hana's face. It seems like she worried about something. Is it a bad thing? Did Jongup come again? Or another gangster?

"Ah okay. I'll tell Yongguk. Ne, algesseo. We won't." Hana hung up the phone. Yongguk was staring at Hana deeply. 

"Well, are you gonna stand right there and do nothing or give me some explanations of what just happenned?" Yongguk put his arms across. Hana bit her lips nervously. "Ah come on, what is it, Hana?"

"So it was a call from Junhong. He said that, umm the cops entered our apartment and they are now searching for any information about us." Hana told him the story. Yongguk just chuckled.

"Well, if that's the problem .. What are you afraid of?" Yongguk said with laughing expression. 

"Yaaa! I left our laptop and important files at home! How can you not worried about that?" Hana yelled at Yongguk while pouting. Yongguk laughed. 

"Don't you realize? You're bringing a backpack! Just check what's inside." Yongguk giggled. Hana slowly put her backpack down and opened it. Right, the laptop, files, clothes are there. She sighed.

"What the .. Did i bring those things under my consciousness? Why didn't you tell me so sooner?" She yelled at Yongguk, who's laughing really hard. "I'm so sorry, Hana. Now let's finish the shopping quickly and we can go to Himchan and Hyosung's house." Yongguk said while pushing away the trolley to the veggies section.

***

"Ne, Junhong-ah. Thanks a lot for giving information. I appreciate it. So, the cops .. They're still there right? Ah okay. Just keep contacting me. Kamsahamnida." Hana sit on the couch and sighed. 

"So, are you going to stay here for weeks or months?" asked Hyosung. Hana bit her lips and think. "It's okay. You can stay here as long as you want."

"But aren't we going to be a real troublesome?" Hana asked Hyosung while stretching her body. "Geez, seems like all my body cracked because i rode that motorbike, hours."

"Aniyo~ Gwaenchanhayo~ You can sleep in Himchan's room. Himchan and I can share my room. Or maybe he'll sleep on the couch, kkk~" Hyosung giggled at her own joke. "By the way, just pretend this is your house. You can take anything in the fridge, and it's free. Television is always on 24/7, we also have wifi here .."

"We're fine, noona. We're going to stay here for days, not months. We're searching for anywhere safe." Yongguk said while drinking his warm caffe latte. 

"Oh, Yongguk-ssi. You can drink Himchan's americano at anytime also. The ashtray is on the dining table." Hyosung interrupted him. Hana glared at Yongguk. 

"Eonni, Yongguk doesn't smoke anymore." Hana chuckled a bit. After hearing Hana's word, Hyosung gasped. She showed her shocked expression.

"M-mianhae Yongguk-ah! I didn't know you already quit .. smoking. I wish Himchan would do the same thing too! hahaha .." Hyosung said awkwardly while scratching her head, although it doesn't feel itchy.

"It's okay." Yongguk said while showing his gummy smile.

"Aye by the way, let's eat something .. I'll cook." Hana said while walking to the dining table, where she put all the groceries they bought. 

"Hana-ya! I want some kimchi bokkeumbap juseyongg~~~! May i help?" Hyosung shouted and ran to the dining room.

***

"Hyosung-ahh~ I'm home. Whoaa honey did you cook something? I can smell it from here!" Himchan entered the house while shouting loudly. "Oh hey, Yongguk! Long time no see, bigbro!"

"Hey, there. How are things?" Yongguk did a hi-five with Himchan. 

"Great. I got a job just like your wife. Im working as a bartender, well for part-time. Because i want to work in companies. But it's good anyway, i can meet so many cute and beautiful girls in the club. They're y as well." Himchan laughed and boasted about his new job. "What about you?"

Yongguk lifted his shoulders, "Getting worse, i guest .."

"YAAA HIMCHAN-AHH DINNER'S READY. COME HERE AND EAT. And Yongguk, you also come here!" Hyosung shouted from the kitchen. 

"Why in the world did my lovely wife shouted at only me. COMINGG!Himchan pouted while walking to the dining table. There is lots of banchan, bottles of soju, the kimchi bokkeumbap itself, plates, spoons, glasses and stuffs. 

"Wew, i'm drooling right now. Can we just eat right away?" asked Yongguk. 

"Sure, eat first. Enjoy your meal, gentlemen."

***

"Good night, Yongguk-ah. Good night, Hana-ya." Hyosung said while closing the room's door. 

"So what's the plan for tomorrow? Are we going to stay here for really days?" Hana asked Yongguk who sit, facing the wall. "Yongguk-ah are you okay?" She looked at Yongguk's face. He closed his eyes and fold his hands. Hana kept staring at his handsome face which unfortunately covered with wounds and scars, bandages and plasters. Suddenly, Yongguk opened his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Yongguk looked at Hana's smiling face.

"It has been so long since the last time you prayed to God. And also the last time you went to the church. Why so sudden?" Hana grins widely, waiting for Yongguk's answer.

"I prayed for our lives, Hana. I know that doing criminal things are wrong, but i want to at least live for a long time. Or maybe you'll live for a longer time than me." Yongguk smiled while patting her head.

"Oh don't say those silly things. If you die, i'll die too." Hana hissed at Yongguk. "By the way i'm always curious why did you decide to be such a fugitive .."

"Ah, it's quite a long story. You want to hear?" Hana nodded enthusiastly.

"Well, you've never met my parents right? You only met my bigbro, Yongnam, once. That's because my mother died long time ago, when i was 10 i guess. She worked at a quite big company but then got killed by a strange man, whose claims to be mom's friend from the company. That man actually had a crush on mom and stalked her everyday. Maybe he's a psychopath or something, he felt depressed and maybe desperate because he can have my mother. So here i am, actually looking for the guy and take revenge."

"Well, quite an interesting story and quite relevant but anyway, good luck on finding that guy." Hana said while lying on the bed. "Hey let's sleep."

"Right, let's start searching from tomorrow. Because you reminded me of my purpose being a fugitive." Yongguk chuckled. 

"Mwo?" Hana said shockingly.

"Let's track that guy. Are you going to help me or not?" Yongguk stared at Hana with his cute but handsome puppy eyes.

"Dammit. Those eyes .. Kay fine i'll help you. But let's sleep first." Hana kissed Yongguk on the cheek.

"Yah I want goodnight kiss!" Yongguk pouted. 

"That's what i just did." 

"On the lips." Yongguk said while showing his gummy smile again.

"Alright, i get it." Hana kissed Yongguk's lips for a few seconds and then closed her eyes.  

"Jaljayo.."

TO BE CONTINUED

 

SO HOW WAS IT HUH?

Sorry there's no action in this chapter, but wait for the next okay

I'll (maybe) promise you there will be some action and blood (?) on next chapter

I have no more idea to share here W(OAO W)

anyway keep all those comments, critics and suggestions bcs I LOVE IT \(*^^*)/

I MEAN IT OKAY

Wish me luck on this damn fanfic, i already promised to myself that i'll finish this.

Okay now goodbye im sleepy =A=)b