-Intro-

Run Devil Run

It was already 3.00 in the morning. The bar was also closed. Some of the waitress already away since 1 hour ago. Some of them were still in the bar, cleaning. Jeong Hana was the only bartender who stay there, cleaning the bar. As usual, there were so many splinter of glass on the floor, table and also the stage where the DJ was performing. Suddenly, a tall, muscular and scary guy openned the door while Hana is cleaning the table.

"Another fight?" she said, looking at the man's face. It was full of wounds, scars and bruises. The man didn't say anything but walk towards Hana. "Did you lose? Or you won?"

"With these wounds and bruises, do you think i totally lose?" He said, standing in front of Hana. He sit on the closest chair and said, "These are totally worth it. I beat him passionately." He chuckled.

"And, who is he ?" Hana said, still cleaning the table.

"Remember the guy who tried to kidnap you? I beat him." He said.

"Wait here. I'll take the first aid." She said. Hana walked to the back of the bar table and took her first aid box, which is always there for years. She walked back to the guy and sit in front of him. "So why did you beat him? You know that i can survive at that time."

Hana poured the alcohol to a cotton pad and rubbed it to his face. "Survive what? If i wasn't there to search you, he would or maybe kill you. I want my Hana 100% pure." He hissed to Hana, feeling pissed because Hana didn't say anything like thank you or you're so nice.

Hana giggled a bit, still rubbing the cotton pad to the wound on his cheek. Blood's coming out little by little from the wounds on his handsome face. "You know that i always bring that mamba pistol you gave me. I can shoot him at anytime."

"Ya ." He said. "Don't say that ever again. I already killed hundred people, you don't need to follow me, Hana-ya." He laughed at himself. "And you're not smart enough to use that pistol."

"Aissh, algesseo Yongguk-ah. And don't say that ever again, i'm a sniper and i'm smart enough." Hana pouted. She pour alcohol into another cotton pad and rub it on another wound. 

"Ugh, There's no evidence that you're smart." Yongguk said while hissing and putting away Hana's hand.

"No evidence? Don't you remember? I'm a devilishly talented pro hacker." Hana confronted him while pushing the cotton pad and giving him a fake smile.

"Ya ! Apeuda !"  he said while pushing Hana's hand away.

"What kind of killer are you? Can you just stand it a little bit?" 

"I'll beat you when we're home." Yongguk said while lifting his fist. Hana just giggled and continue with her activity.

***

Yongguk turned his body to the left. He couldn't feel his body because last night's fight. He saw Hana was sleeping, facing him. She was wearing a white tank-top and jeans shorts. Yongguk smiled and stared at her face. He caressed her face and kissed her cheek. "Good morning .." he whispered. "We're going to live another exciting day."

He got up and sit on the bed. "Well, are you sick?" 

"Hana-ya? You're awake?" Yongguk looked to his wife. Her eyes are still closed. 

"Yes. Since you caressed my precious face." she stretched her body. "You know it's the first time since our marriage 2 years ago. You've never gave me a morning kiss before." 

"And what do you mean with another exciting day? Do you think running away, hacking, killing people and do crimes are exciting? You're insane." she said again, sitting on the bed.

"Just forget it." Yongguk said while walking towards the door. "Ya ..Jjamkanman." Hana called him.

Yongguk walked to Hana and suddenly Hana kissed him on the lips. "Good morning too .." She said while smiling brightly. Yongguk blushed and looked away. "Aigoo .. Uri Yongguk-i neomu kwiyeowo .." She said while laughing hard at Yongguk's red face.

"Shut up. Ppalli ireona. Make some ramyun or toast for breakfast. I'm hungry." Yongguk said while walking straight outside the bedroom. 

Hana laughed again really hard, "Oh my God .. Really, what kind of criminal, murderer, liar, trickster and thief are you? Blush easily because a little kiss from his wife." She chuckled and started to make bed.

~To be continued~

How is it? It's just a little introduction but i hope you enjoy.

CMON POST SOME COMMENTS OKAYY PLEASEEEE :3

And thanks for those who read and subscribe kkkk~ 

I love y'all :D

Hope this story will continue and not make you guys bored X)

And by the way the part when Hana said, "I'm a devilishly talented pro hacker." i take that from an anime.

The original one is "I'm a devilishly talented butler.." XD