Hey, I Just Met You But This Is Crazy..

Black Butterflies and Gray Roses

Jiyong's POV
---------------------------------
" Jiyong, what do you say to some fun after school? Hmm? " Sunny drove her nail around my chest lightly. I glanced at her finger and back her. She was cute and looked innocent. Looked innocent. Sunny had these deer eyes that you couldn't resist but she used it for all the wrong reasons. She had a nice body too but again, she uses it for the wrong reasons. You can say that she's one of the school that will sleep with anyone goodlooking. I, for one, am not one of them.  I chuckled and pushed her hand away. She'd been leaning towards me with her leg bent inwards with a flirtatious manner.

" No thanks Sunny. " I declined with my signiture smile. Sunny pouted and nodded with gloom. Once she turned her eyes, I rolled my eyes. It was only 8:00 in the morning and she's already . I was near the entrance, sitting under one of the tree stone seats. I was waiting for Youngbae, my closest friend here. Speaking of him, here he comes now..

" Hey Jiyong!" He greeted me with so much happiness that it made me forget about Sunny. I smiled regularly and greeted him back informally. We laughed together and headed inside the school. We headed to my locker first. I stuffed some books into the small, metal space. 

" Have any girls hit on you yet? " Youngbae asked with a twinkle in his eye. He had small eyes honestly but his body makes up for it. He was muscular and was a great dancer. All the girls fall over when they see him as well. Unlike Youngbae, I have nothing special about me. I actually have to use my looks while Youngbae has looks and talent. Society's only expectations: Looks and stupidity. 

" Oh yeah. Lee Sunny invited me to have some fun with her after school but I rejected her. " I said while looking for my notebook. Ah, found it. I slipped it out of my locker and put it in my backpack. I have math first period, science second period, english language for third period, study hall for fourth period, history for fifth period and P.E sixth period. 

"Holy , really? Man isn't she like 24/7? " 

" She is. Hahaha! " We cracked up and high fived. The bell rang and we headed for first period. He has history for first period so we parted ways.

I went to my assigned seat and relaxed for a bit until the teacher came in. Girls were wearing their skirts extra high to make it shorter purposely. Their faces were caked with unncessary makeup and hair was tortured by curling irons and straighteners. The guys were so simple. They just wore uniforms and styled their hair. That was it. Girls have to try so hard to impress the opposite . It disgusts me. I mentally rolled my eyes as some were showing some cleavage for some dirtbag across the room. The teacher walked in with authority and the students ran to their seats and mustered up their best attitude. We had Mr. Goo, the most strict teacher at Seoul High School. 

Today he walked in with someone new though. Wow....

The girl walked in with this strong sense of indepedence. Her hair was strikingly blonde and unique. Her eyes were dark and deep with secrets. She was short and cute. WIth our uniform, she still had style. The good thing about her was that she wore the uniform normally and did not make adjustments to it. She was chewing gum and her expression bored to death.A white bandage revealed itself on her arm. Her sleeve was covering it mostly. How mysterious. . . . 

" Class, please welcome Lee Chaerin. She's new to our school and city so make her feel welcome. Now Ms. Lee you will be sitting next to....Kwon Jiyong. " Mr. Goo gestured for her to sit next to me. This will be interesting. I inwardly smirked and rubbed my hands together as she strided over to me. 

" Alright, today class we will be examining matrices..." Blah blah blah...

-----------------------------------------


Chaerin's POV

I felt judging glares from everywhere in the room. It was knives into my esteem. My arm was sore and stinging from two days ago. There was glass in my arm so Dad, being the expert he is, took care of it for me and wrapped this bandage/gauze around my elbow area. 
I went to my assigned seat next to this Jiyong guy. I sat down and didn't really care to look at him. Hell, I don't even know what he looks like. The teacher was lecturing about some matrices thing. After a few minutes, I felt watched. I scrunched my eyebrows together. I glanced over to the Jiyong guy.
He was watching me intently. I blinked, startled by his eyes. He made no move to stop staring at me. I glared at him for a few seconds. Why isn't he looking away? And for the first time in a long time, I blushed. I bit my lip and looked. I could hear him chuckle lowly. That made me blush even more. I avoided his gaze. Feeling his stare made my heart beat faster. I cleared my throat and tried to pay attention to Mr. Goo. I feel really weird...

The bell rang

I grabbed my things slowly but one of the girls bumped my shoulder causing me to drop two of my notebooks I pursed my lips and glared at the girl who did this. She looked back at me, turning on her heel.

" Oh sorry. " She said snarkily. With that, she left. I bent down and was about to pick it up when a hand helped me out. I looked up and it was that guy Jiyong again. He picked it up and handed it to me. With hestitance, I grabbed it from him. 

" Thanks." I mumbled as I walked passed him and into the crowding hallway. I could feel his burning gaze on my back. I blushed again. What is this? Seriously...I brushed the feeling off and concentrated. 

People were gawking at me, sending me critizizing, harsh stares. As usual, people are gossiping about me and pointing. And I can't do anything about it...It's okay, Chaerin. Stay strong. 

I lifted up my head and walked down the halls of predjudice. I overheard some things. 

" I heard she's part of a gang..."

" ...She was kicked out of her last school because it was rumored that she was a hooker." 

" ...Her mom's a junkie and her dad is a pimp from what I heard..." 

" Dude do you think she'd sleep with me for money? "

" I heard she's a junkie..." 

I could feel myself withering away and my confidence dropping drastically. I crossed my arms over my notebooks and hurried along, trying to ignore the haunting whispers. I could my eyes watering but since I have eyeliner on it just adds onto my intimidating exterior. I bit my lip and hissed a breath. Omph! 

I had bumped into someone. I stumbled back but didn't fall. I whipped my hair up and faced this courageous person. I glared at this girl. 

" Hey, watch where you're going. Such trash..." The y girl had a cake load of make up on her face which didn't do any good to her looks. Her personality was ugly so she basically had nothing that was good. Her eyes were filled with attitude, her eyes sharp and curved with an evil smirk. Her hair was unnaturally curled and dyed to some red/auburn color.

I didn't say anything when she tried to walk pass by me. My hand shot out and yanked her by the arm backwards. She stumbled back as well as I did a few minutes ago. Her expression told me that she was appalled that I would do something like this. I smirked, hand still tight on her forearm. 

" Don't you dare call me trash, you . " I spat in her glaring face. She yanked her arm back. I let  go, making sure my nails dug into her arm. I took a step closer to her fake face.

" You have no right to call me either. You're way too low my status." She said snarkily. I scoffed. I grabbed a handful of her collar and lifted her up. Her hands flew up to grip my hands with a now terrified expression. I stared coldly into her eyes. I held her close to my eyes.

" Say that one more time. This time in my face. Now, what did you say? " I said through gritted teeth.Her eyebrows were twitched uncomfortably. I smirked, satisfied. A crowd was forming around us. I glanced around. I slamed her down to the floor. She landed onto her back with a petrified expression. I knelt down to her level. 

" Who's lower than who now? " I whispered viciously. I stood up and walked away into the awed crowd.

-------------------------------
 
                                                                                     
 As you all know, the
 small things are always important and appreciated.


And with that beginning of something new has finally started to bloom. . .