Chapter 3

My Missing Piece

 

How ironic it was that the music blasting in Jiyeon's ears was Ailee's I'll show you.

She feels stupid. When those rumours started pouring in, she refused to  believe. She ran away from harsh words from her friends, living in self-denial. She told herself that as long as she cannot see it, she will continue living her life as it is, clinging onto someone that no longer belongs to her.

"Oh Jiyeon, what are you doing here? Looking for Jason?"

Jiyeon turn towards the voice, only to realise that it was one of his friends. She ignored his words and walked away.

" He's just in that café. Come on, I'll bring you there, " his smile widening into a smirk.

Jiyeon struggled with the tight and persistent grip on her wrist. No matter what happens, she must not meet Jason. No matter what she saw, she still wants to live in that fantasy world of hers.

Her head was screaming for help, yet no sound was made. The only thing she could see is the growing image of him and the girl in the café.

No!

At that moment, she felt another grip on her arm.

"Do you need help?" Another man's voice said.

Jiyeon felt the tight grip loosen and she took that chance to shake his grip off. She stared hard at that person who almost destroyed her fantasy world and gave him a hard kick towards his knee. He yelped in pain over the sudden attack and threw a dirty look towards Jiyeon. "Jason can do better than a like you!" Jiyeon and the stranger watched as he slowly limped his way towards the café, still throwing dirty looks at her.

"Thank you."

The stranger merely gave a shrug and gradually disappeared from Jiyeon's  sight.

 


 

Just saying:

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. :( i had a bit of problem with writing Jiyeon's part.