Chapter 2

My Missing Piece

Even though Seungho looks the cutest when he is asleep, that is also precisely the moment when he is most violent. None of the members ever dared to wake their leader up, knowing that they would be in deep trouble if they tried. No one has ever complain that Seungho is the leader, since they are just extremely glad that as the leader, he has to wake up first. Imagine the horror of having to wake him up every day.

That was why when Minhae came early to their dorm with breakfast in hand and demanded for Seungho to wake up, the other members did all they could to stop her. She does not understand the 'Morning Syndrome' that her beloved panda suffers from.

"Minhae-ah, he has been really tired so let him sleep a little longer okay?" Byunghee dragged a reluctant Minhae away.

"But the food would turn cold!" Minhae said.

"You really shouldn't disturb him. He is really grumpy in the morning." Cheondoong whispered. Minhae flashed a smile and said, "That's not a problem." Before the others could stop her, she had already entered Seungho's room. All of them opened the door slightly to peep at them. They watched as Minhae quietly sat on Seungho's bed, hands ready to pry off his blanket. Mir instantly  gasped. Minhae turned and watched as Mir signalled for her to leave the blanket alone.

"Panda-ah, wake up!" Minhae yelled while shaking Seungho. He remained motionless. Minhae continued her relentless attacks until a loud groan was heard. The four members at the door instantly tensed. Just when Byunghee was about to enter the room to pull her away, Seungho had his arms wrapped around Minhae and pulled her closer to him.

"Give me a kiss and I'll wake up…" Seungho grumbled sleepily.

"Yah!" Minhae yelled as she struggled against his tight hold. That was the cue for the other four to leave the scene.

"A part of me thought he might just kick her…" Joon said.

"He would never hurt her, even unintentionally." Byunghee smiled.

"Well I guess we now know which alarm clock hyung should use." Mir let out a sigh of relief.

 


Just saying:

This chapter isn't well done :( anyways, a belated Merry Christmas to everyone! and fyi, chapter 1-4 will be an introduction of characters. :D