Chapter 1

My Missing Piece

Frustrated. That is the only word that can describe what he feels right now. For someone who was just recently dumped, frustration does seem to be the wrong emotion. He should feel heartbroken. He should be crying his heart out and drowning himself with alcohol. It should also start raining and he'll coop himself at home and refuse to eat and sleep and do whatever things heartbroken guys do. Yet all he feels is frustration.

He stares at the box of chocolate in his hands. As swift as he could, Joon throws the box of chocolate into the bin, hoping to never see it again. Right after that, he regretted his actions and a loud groan escaped his lips.

"Did I just throw $20 away?"

-

As he stood outside their practice room, he could hear laughter.  Joon took in a deep breath, attempting to get rid of those annoying emotions and puts on a straight face. Even though he knows that the others could read him very well, he still has to try to at least appear cheerful so as not to spoil their mood.

 "Back already?" Seungho turned towards him the moment he stepped in.

Joon gave a brief nod before grabbing his hoodie and started changing. "Yah hyung, you didn't have to change in front of Minhae right? Show-off!" Mir yelled.

 "It's not my fault that my abs are so awesome, right Minhae?" Joon replied smugly.

Upon hearing her name, Minhae looked up from her game and stared at Joon. "Yea?"

"Hah hyung, Minhae doesn't  care!" Mir laughed. Hearing that, a flustered Minhae tried to change the topic, "How did your date go?"

Gritting his teeth, Joon simply gave a small shrug before sitting himself down beside Minhae. "What are you playing," Joon asked. The atmosphere turned really awkward with everyone staring intently at him. Joon heaved a sigh, "I got dumped again. Go ahead and laugh."

In an instant, Joon found arms around his waist.

"Hyung!" Mir yelled, tightening his hold on Joon, "I'm so sorry!" Joon found himself smiling at his words. As he turned to look at the others, they were all smiling back at him. The apologetic Minhae had also mouthed a 'sorry' at him. Once again, Joon told himself that everything would be alright. She was just not the right girl.

I'll find her. I'll find my missing piece.