The Secret Ultimate Crush

Every Little Thing

So yeah like I told you I don’t even have any idea how it started, I just woke up one day and I realized I was thinking about Krystal, and how she makes me laugh all the time. Pretty weird—I don’t really know what’s gotten into me. I just kind of enjoyed her accompany so much that i felt really addicted in going with her anywhere, like if there’s a hangout somewhere with friends, as long as Krystal is going, I’m going. Simple as that, we grew closer each day—with just being our ownselves.

And now.. I don’t even know what I’m doing, but I was opening my diary. I had a diary back when me and Hyuna was still dating.. It feels so nostalgic and funny at the same time when I was reading my entries for Hyuna.

Apr. 21, 2007

Dear Diary,

                Sigh. I still love her. How I just wish it didn’t happened, everything. How I wished I didn’t loved her in the first place. I really miss her so much, but I can’t do anything to bring everything back. Sigh. It’s been a month since we broke up. I still can’t let go.

I was laughing my off, was I really that dramatic? I don’t know, maybe because I already have Krystal in my life. Not really ‘have’, since we’re not dating or anything. Having her as a friend feels like cloud-9. Well, maybe because she’s so clingy and fun to be with that I can’t help but to fall for her, and now I feel like writing everything in this diary because I just can’t slip it out to everyone. Oh by the way, if I haven’t told you guys already, I’m already in my 10th grade.

Jul. 10, 2008

Dear Diary,

                Long time no see. My last entry was 2007 forgive me. I’ll just tell you everything that you’ve missed okay? I’m already 16 years old, I already moved on with Hyuna. Although she sometimes bug me—saying she wants me back, good thing she already moved to another school before school starts. I have to suffer from her awkward stare during grade 9 okay. That was hell. So yeah, I already have a new crush—I don’t know if I should call it love just yet, but her name is Krystal. I have a crush on her since grade 9, and almost a year now. Nobody knows that I have a crush on her, she’s one of my close friends. SADLY, she have a new boyfriend, and his name was Kai. Sigh. She already moved on with Baekhyun. That’s so sad—i didn’t even had time to confess to her.. Wait. No. Why am I saying this, I won’t confess to her. I just don’t wanna make the same mistakes, and I don’t wanna ruin our friendship.. Maybe we should stay like this.. With being friends..

I closed my diary. That was a long entry, at least I get to tell everything that I wanted—sigh. If only I can.. If only I can say it, if it was that easy, I would’ve told her that I have this major crush on her..

“AM!”

I was so lost on my own thoughts, that I nearly fell off my chair after hearing a very familiar voice, I quickly closed my diary and hid it inside my bag, with my other hand on my chest.

“What’s up? What are you doing?” Krystal smiled, as she sat on a vacant armchair beside me.

“Nothing. I was just—trying to recall what the professor had said earlier.”

“Oh—are you already done with the homework?”

I was so—surprised, that my eyes went wide.

“WAIT! WHAT? WHAT HOMEWORK!?” I almost yelled at Krystal, she suddenly laughed.

“As I thought—you can copy mine. Here.” She handed me her notebook.

“Are you sure?” I bit my lower lip, feeling hesitantly before taking it.

“Yeah. It’s easy as pie, but I don’t wanna make you suffer from reading that article, so yeah.” She nodded, still having that smile she had earlier.

“Okay. Thank you.” I grinned at her, before opening it and pulling out my notebook on my bag, and started to copy it.

It was English, of course.. She was better than me on English, but nothing beats me with Math. Hehe. She knew I was so lazy with reading and stuff—I guess she really know me that well. I do make her copy my homework in Math, but that seldom happen. I usually try to teach her Math actually. It was better than making someone copy your homework, okay? Or maybe it is just me.

As I closed the notebook, I handed it back to her, still having that smile on my face.

“Do you have any plans later, Am?”

I shook my head in response.

“Do you wanna go somewhere? Like chill or eat?”

“Okay. As long as you’re—“ my words were cut off as I heard someone yell her name. “Krystal!”

She tilted her head to the source of the voice, and I saw our classmate motioning her to come.

“Hm. I’ll come back later, Am. Catch you later.” She giggled, before standing up and running to our classmate and they went out of the room.

I frowned—I didn’t even managed to tell that words, not like she care anyway. Sigh.

It was already dismissal and we were going to this café they said we were going. Hmm. There’s Luna at the back, Sulli and Victoria at the front, Me and Krystal walking together out of the campus, and it suddenly rained. I can saw the two at the front starting to run as they felt the rain is starting to pour down. I suddenly pulled my umbrella on my bag, and opened it. Good thing I brought mine, seems like Krystal didn’t have, so I moved closer to her to share it with her.

“You look like you’re having a hard time holding the umbrella with one hand.” She stated.

“No it’s fine. I’m okay.” I smiled, trying to assure her—but she suddenly… held the umbrella, so she placed her hand on my hand to help me hold it. I looked away, I knew I was blushing—I just find it sweet and cute that we share the same umbrella and like she was INDIRECTLY holding my hand. Well, it wasn’t intentional—but omg… I feel like screaming. I guess I should list this day as one of the memorable ones.