Jung Soojung.

Every Little Thing

I walked late to school, I saw Hyuna but I didn’t mind, I tried turning my attention to other people—unfortunately Hyuna was still in school. But , I don’t even give a about her anymore. I hated her so much for being so itchy in replacing me in a short span of time after our break up. She’s a ing , I knew they already broke up—but hell. I don’t want her anymore—I finally saw her true colors. She’s a .

I gained new friends, actually, we called ourselves effects. Funny isn’t it? It was Ssul, Vic, Luna, Krys and me… Krys…. Krys… It suddenly rung in my head so many times, she was that girl I’m talking about. The one I’m crushing on—but she has a boyfriend so, no.. I don’t want to steal her away from her boyfriend, not at all.

To be honest, I don’t really know what’s in her, I don’t really know why I have a crush on her—or why do I like her. She’s just a normal teenager—she wasn’t even that smart? Yeah, she was pretty—but she was an average korean beauty if I were to say. , not my fault that I suddenly find her attractive that one day when she smiled at me, and like her hair was flowing with the wind like in the commercial. I find her attractive and boom—I had a crush on her. I feel my stomach fluster—when she smiles and talks to me. I don’t know what’s gotten into me—is this like what happened to me and Nicole? I don’t wanna ruin my friendship with her anyway, so I kept it a secret. I don’t even intend to tell anyone, and I learned my lesson—I’ll try hard to hide it, I won’t make it so obvious like how Hyuna knew my crush with Nicole. I won’t let it happen again, not with Krystal. I like being friends with her. She’s pretty—cute, cool and fun to be with.

This is funny—that she was even my seat mate on this field trip we were having. Well, it’s a good thing right? I get to spend time with her, i even saw her teary eyed that one time—when she was staring at the window.

“Krys… are you okay?”

She just nodded, I really have a feeling she isn’t—

“You can tell me everything—you do know that?”

She just nodded, smiling weakly at me. I think my heart suddenly broke—that smile, it simply means no she isn’t okay.

“I’m sorry—I hope it would get better soon.” I frowned, I don’t know what she’s going through, but it seems—so serious.

“We just—we broke up.” I had my eyes widened.

“Broke up? What? Who!?” I yelled out, but to be honest—I was a bit excited—she was single. Holy , I would have a chance with her. But no…. Like I said, I would love to just stay friends with her. No… This isn’t good. Definitely not gonna ruin it.

“I broke up with Baek. My auntie caught me and him making out in the living room.” she bit her lower lip, clearly she was embarrassed but i didn't mind if she's being so honest like this. At least i get to know everything. What are friends for right?

“I’m sorry.”

She just nodded, she placed her hand on my lap.

“It’s fine. No need to say sorry, but thanks Am.” She caressed my cheek before turning her sight away from me. I frowned again—I hope I can do something—but my heart really tells me to be happy, but I can’t see her like this. If only I can do anything, why can’t we just be—I wouldn’t hurt you this much I wouldn’t let this happen. If only….