Rules and Regulations

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

“Okay! So you guys have superpowers like those in the comic books,” you eyed everyone and all of them just look confused. Xiumin scratched his head and raise a hand.

 

“What is it Xiumin?” You asked him, bewildered.

 

“Say, what is a comic book?” You let out a sigh.

*Do I really need to teach them or explain them every word I say?* You blew a raspberry.

 

“A comic book is a book which is full of extraordinary humans and their epic journey on saving the universe and such.”

 

“So we are in a comic book?” Chanyeol shrieked but just look at him with an ‘are you kidding’ expression on your face.

 

“Comics are just fantasy and humans only created such story for the entertainment purpose only and if you will ask me if you guys can be a superhero, it’s a big NO!” You emphasize the last word just to make it clear with these dorky guardians.

 

“Can you buy me a comic book then?!” Sehun uses his aegyo to persuade you but can resist it. Aegos are nothing for you.

 

“NO! Go find a job if you want to!” You sternly said to the maknae. His expression turned into a sad one.

 

“Why can’t we become superheroes? People needs us when in case of catastrophe comes to this planet and it’s our job!” Suho explained his side well and the others agree at their leader.

 

“Daebak!” Xiumin pumped his fist.

“You guys are so hard headed. I wanna throw you all at the Han River!” You snarled. You lost your temper already. You don’t want them to get harm because of unknown reason. You just don’t want to.

 

“People knows that superhero doesn’t exist because we believe for a long time that no one in this planet can do such things like you guys can, I mean controlling fire, water, air, teleporting, time stopping and other powers, it is very inhuman like. I’m completely shocked when I found that you are not just ordinary specie like me, what more the other people? Do you want people to find out about your secret and always call you to save the day? No right? So you should keep those powers or else, horrible things can happen! This time try to listen to me! I have been living on this planet for eighteen years so just please lend me your ears.” Unknowingly, the twelve guardians nodded their heads. They were silenced and a bit shocked that a girl like you can act like a boss.

 

“So I have rules in this house, if you guys don’t like it then take your with you and get out of my house.” You ran a hand through your hair and massage your temples.

 

“You are really the destroyer!” Chanyeol mumbled but constantly, you heard him. You shot him a deadly glare so he silenced.

 

“I don’t care if you call me destroyer, my name or something you like. I just want you to follow orders and this is not only for my sake but for you guys too. I don’t care about your true mission whether it regards with me or not. Live your life and I will do the same thing.” You explained and they all nodded.

 

“The first rule, I don’t want anyone of you will enter my room without my permission and please knock the door first to check if there’s a people or not. It is kind of annoying when someone will randomly enter your room. Plus I am a girl and you are guys.” You take it down to your notebook as Kai smirked. You saw that and rolled your eyes.

 

“Second, don’t use your powers in unnecessary things and in public where many people could see the wonders that you guardians can do.” You explained and everyone boringly nodded.

 

“Thir---” you were cut off when a loud grumble of stomach was heard.

 

“Who is that?” You cocked an eyebrow and all of them raised their hands. You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen.

 

“What’s happening in my stomach hyung?” D.O asked Suho but Kris decided to explain it to him.

 

“It’s a human thing, starving. We’re not in Olympus anymore so we could feel this thing like human do.” He looked at you.

 

“I bet miss destroyer will cook for us!” He grinned mischievously at you.

 

*Those guardians and their stomach.* you clucked your tongue and decided to prepare a ramen. 

 

EXO's corner! 

Now I  know why!

 

 

I didn't know that I could gain a lot of subcribers in this story! It's awesome! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

Please do comment the EXO member you like for Yoojin! 

-jin♥