Mall

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

Your POV

Successfully, the thirteen of us entered the mall. I rolled my eyes as I looked at them. They are really innocent flower boys. I wonder who chose them to become guardians and why them? They are really ignorant.

 

“Don’t your eyes hurt? You always roll your eyes.” Luhan remarked but I raised an annoyed eyebrow towards him. Seriously, it’s too obvious Luhan! Can’t you read my mind? Dammit!

“I’m not like this before you guys enter my life.” I hissed. I’m so embarrassed a while ago. I think I don’t want to live on this planet anymore!
 

 


“Psh… You are not gratified when you met us?” Kai gave a lopsided smirk right after but I just flicked his forehead. Such a pompous guy! “Owh! What was that for?” He groaned. Kai was just being plain ignorant and oblivious again.

 

“For being conceited jerk!” Some guardians snickered but Kai threw them a glare that makes them shut their mouth. Kai and his glares -_- 

 

“Kai you know that ten of them are older than you! Don’t act like that!” I raised an eyebrow. The other guardians nodded and he just rolled his eyes, “I’m sorry. Okay!” He surrendered. Hahaha! Xiumin looks so serious ><
 

 


“It’s weird how that machine beeps when someone enters!” Tao jabbed his thumb at the machine and the other guardians nodded their heads. I smell another explanation coming from me again. Why do I have to answer all of their stupid questions? -_- I don’t talk too much but when they come, I became a nagger and discovered that I have a very noisy mouth. Way to go Yoojin! Minus beauty points for being a bigmouthed girl.   \(-3-)/

 



“It is to check if people brought deadly weapons with them. Security first,” I explained to him but I feel weird as if I am not complete. I decided to fish something on my bag to check if I forget something. Which is my phone! I always bring that with me but I can’t find it anywhere. 
 

 

“Where did I put that?” Now all of them gathered around me and peek on my bag. Sht. So hot! Ugh! Yoojin behave don’t let these guys steal you away from Yonghwa.

“Something wrong?” Chen asked.

“Uhm… My phone. I can’t find them.” I sheepishly said as I scratched my head.

Lay snapped his fingers, “Ah! You mean by this!” Lay get something on his jeans’ pocket then waved the phone, I scrutinized. How? Why? When? Where? Who? C’mon Lay!

 

“How did you get that?” I asked, a bit bewildered. Lay shrugged, “you left this at the sofa last night and I forgot to give it back to you this morning because you shooed us away immediately.” He responded. My forehead creased. *Oh yeah!* I’m such a forgetful girl! My lips formed a smile.

“Thanks Lay!” He gave me back the phone and he smiled back, “No problem!” Sure those dimples are simply adorable! Can I touch it Lay? Maybe next time!
 

“Wait! You didn’t do anything wrong to m phone, right?” He shook his head, “I don’t even know how to operate that thing!” I sighed.


“Such an absent minded girl,” Kris suddenly mumbled but I heard him anyways. Kris, you know what, there’s a certain point that I just want to punch you in the face and kick your you-know-where-it-is part until you beg me and stop acting like an . Such a pain in the . (」゜ロ゜)」  

The two of us exchange looks and I shot him a glare but he just rolled his eyes like a diva he was. “Jerk.” He gave me a lopsided smirk that makes my blood boil even more. *I think I can fry an egg in my head. *I’m so furious right now to this guy*
 


WHOA! WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?!” Chanyeol pointed to the moving steps. The other guardians were also fascinated by it, well except Kris who maintained his poker face all the time and Kai who stll managed his cool image. These two really!  Ah! By the way Chanyeol, many judging eyes are on you now.  

 


“Those are called escalators.” I replied, aggravated, “and please don’t act stupid! You are gaining attention!” I said through gritted teeth. When will they behave and act normal?


“WHOAH! Bigger magic mirror!” D.O beamed delightfully as he watched the commercial ad at the big television, located at the heart of the mall. Face palm. People started to gave us questioning looks, AGAIN and I just slightly bow and sheepishly smile.

 

“D.O shut it!” I bellowed as I kick his leg, lightly. D.O bit his lips, suppressing. The guardians had their eyes as wide as saucers. I rolled my eyes, again. This thing became my daily habit now.

“Lecture me later. Not now, not in front of many passerby.” I glanced at D.O and muttered, “such a baby! The Earth Guardian cannot handle a human’s kick. What a funny joke!” I shook my head. Unbelievable! I am such a weakling but he felt hurt when I kicked him? What kind of sorcery is this?!
 


“Once again D.O, it is a television. Yoojin already told you that! Not a magic mirror! How many times will I repeat it to you?” Suho whispered. “But hyung, it is still amazing!” His lips curved into a pout then Suho rolled his eyes. “That girl can be a bad !” D.O clucked his tongue. You think I didn’t hear you? Well you’re wrong!

 


“Okay, let’s look for clothes for all of you but first you need some haircut!”


“Haircut?! But why?” Chen asked. You crossed your arms. “Why?” I exasperatedly sigh. Chen please check yourself in the mirror and I know that we will have that big laugh together.

 “Your hairstyles are definitely, how should I say this? Oh yeah! Weird! We are on the year 2013 not in 90’s or 80’s.” I sneered as I crossed your arms.

“Okay! If you say so!” Suho bit his lower lip and then you led them to the escalators while the other guardians whine because of the leader’s decision.


“It’s moving. Daebak!” Luhan chimed. Xiumin kept sitting on the bar as it started to move. I lightly kicked his leg, “Yah! What are you thinking? Get off! You’re not supposed to sit!” He shrugged and didn’t bother to move an inch, receiving stares from many. I gave up to this bun! *Forget it. People think that he is in drugs, not me.* I convinced myself as I try to hide my face as possible as I can.

 

-Salon

I stopped and turned around. “Okay. This is the salon. These people behind me will cut your hair. Don’t whine or stop them by doing their job. Once again I’m reminding you about the rules! I’m just going downstairs to buy some stuff!” Kris smirked. What now?! The other guardians cocked their eyebrows. 
 

“I’m coming with you.” Kai sternly said.


“Mwoh!?” I gave him a questioning look. *This guy really knows how to make me pissed.*


“What if you will runaway, miss destroyer!?” Kai leaned closer. I pushed his shoulders and fake a laugh. 

“Why would I do that? As far as I can remember you have the ability to teleport in any place you wanted to. So if I will runaway, I will be a dead meat if you find me and I don’t want that to happen because I have many plans in my life.” Kai stepped back. Go anywhere huh!? Brace yourself Mr. Teleporter! 

“I will follow you. No matter what happen,” said Kai. Aish! I HATE YOU KAI! REALLY!


“Aish! Do whatever you want! I won’t even stand a chance on you! Such an inconvincible guy you are!” I approached an employee and told her what to do. 

“Uhmm… Please cut their hair on whatever style best for them. Color them? It is your choice! Just make them look young and fresh!” The girl frantically nodded and told he co-workers what to do. 
 

“Bye bye noona!” Sehun waved. I was taken aback and wear that bewildered look. *Did he just call me his noona?* I asked myself. I cleared my throat and turned around to wave back at him. A smiled crept on Luhan’s lips. I went out as Kai followed me behind. What else can I do?
 

 


“Stubborn…”


This arrogant punk smirked, “just following instructions.”


Kai stood next to me and many girls’ eyes are on us. Giggling and such. Why? I grimace at the thought of it. “Yuck!”
 

Author’s POV


You went to a drugstore to buy medicine. Kai looked around the place and feel something odd because it is quiet. He patted your shoulder, “Why so quiet here?” You cocked an eyebrow, “What do you expect to happen in a drugstore? Party?” You said sarcastically then continue looking for medicines. Kai silently mimicked you and continue to look around as well. Something caught his eyes so he grabbed it. “Sanitary Napkin,” said Kai, softly. People at the store gave him questioning look. Kai approached you and showed you what he found. “What is this?” Your eyes widened and took it away from his grasp.
“Yah! Why are you holding that?” He shrugged. “I’m just curious what is it. Is it illegal?” You rolled your eyes. “Just don’t get anything! You will put us in trouble you dork!” Kai just shrugged and followed you.

You two went out of the drugstore after twenty minutes of picking medicines and other health products. You looked at Kai and he doesn’t look so tired at all. He caught you looking at him. “Am I that handsome?” He grinned. You blinked for a moment then lightly smacked his arm. “No you’re not!” He laughed. “Yoojin, what is that sanitary napkin and the use of it?” He scratches his nape as he sheepishly asked that question. You argued with yourself whether to tell him or not. “Ugh! That thing! It is used when the girl is under her spell.” Kai cringes. “Ah! I get it!” His cheeks are now turning into a crimson one. You chuckled at his reaction. “You look funny when you are blushing!” He straightened up and looked at you. “Me? No way! Ugh… Where are we going now?” He asked to change the topic. You just laughed at him. “Trying to change topic huh? To your fellow guardians!” He nodded then the two of you started to walk.


“I wonder, what transformation those humans did to them.” Kai silently mumbled. You shrugged, “probably their hair. Duh!” You rolled your eyes and walk quickly away from him. Kai furrowed his eyebrows. “That girl is really something!” He paused, “something bizarre!” He realized that you are foot away from him, “YAH! Yoojin! Wait!” He started to catch you.

 

 

-------------------------------(>.<)-------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long time -3- Promise I will update often for now

BTW here some exo for you guys

 

LOL xD