Confrontation

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

The guardians insisted you to help in cooking because they don’t want to see any blood dripping, it is too terrifying. D.O is the best cook for you. He did well on picking the right ingredients for the soup and it was totally awesome! The sweet smell of food crossed around the room. Finally, Sehun wakes up and his eyes searched for something, probably you. You met eyes and he ran towards you to check me if you were okay.

 

“Are you okay? Does it hurt? Tell me you’re not going to die! PLEASE!” Sehun yelled as he shook your shoulders. You hold his both hands to make him stop and gave him a reassuring smile.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine and besides it was only a cut. Why would I even die because of this small cut, huh?” you raised your finger in front of him. He sighed in relief and smiled sheepishly.

 

“I’m sorry Yoojin-ah! I was totally worried about your condition,” said Sehun while rubbing the back of his head. He looks so cute and carefree so you ruffled his hair and you sense someone’s digging a hole on Sehun’s back. You looked at the guys and they were all glaring at the maknae.

 

“Yah! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?”

 

“WHY DID YOU LOSE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS”

 

“ARE YOU A WEAKLING?!”

 

“YOU’RE NOT FILMING A DRAMA!”

 

“Are you gay?” D.O asked, straight forwardly. Sehun was taken aback on his hyunng’s question. D.O experienced the glare from the maknae, for the very first time. The others guffawed at the two even you.

 

“I’m not a gay! Why will be this handsome creature can be a gay, huh?” Sehun fired back but the others can’t muffle their laughs. Chanyeol over there was being a hysterical guy he is. He is laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Yah! Chanyeol it hurts! Stop hitting me!” Baekhyun tried to stop him but it was no use.

 

After he recovered, he wiped the tears that formed on his eyes while he was laughing his out.

 

“Done?” the guys cocked an eyebrow while you just chuckle on their childish behavior.

 

Chanyeol nodded and cheekily smiled. Sehun rolled his eyes and started to dig in on his food. Nine guys followed him and started to eat.

 

“You want to eat miss destroyer!?” Xiumin asked while his mouth was full so it turns out that you can’t understand the last word.

 

You shook your head, “you guys enjoy the food, I will get something on my room,” Kris gave you a thumbs up while chewing his food. You never thought that Kris would look cute while he is eating.

 

You headed towards the guardians’ room but failed, there’s no sign of Kai. You check the whole second floor but he was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Where he could be?” you asked frantically and the rooftop pop out on your train of thoughts.

 

“I wish he was there,” you silently mumbled as you headed to the rooftop. You were breathing heavy right this instant and feel relief when you saw that familiar back.

 

“Are you okay now?” Kai asked, still his back facing you. You smiled and nodded.

 

“I’m okay now,” you heard him sigh and he tap the space beside him, gesturing you to come close to him. You obliged.

 

You looked up at him while his gaze was fixed on the stars at the sky.

 

“I’m sorry Kai!” you mumbled under your breath. He did not look at you and did not response.

 

“You don’t have any idea how worried are we,” he replied coldly. Your head hung and you pouted.

 

“That’s why I’m apologizing. For making you guys worried, I did not mean to do it. I experienced more terrible than that,” Kai raked his hair that makes it disheveled. He looked at you and place his both hands on your shoulders. You flinched at his actions but he just searched for your eyes.

 

“Listen to me, we have a mission it deals with you because you have the leaf necklace,” he stop for a moment and diverted his gaze somewhere. You just looked at him, expecting that he will say something more but failed. He slowly let go of your shoulders.

 

“Why me, why did that mysterious guy gave me that necklace? Tell me Kai!” you plead at him but it was no use. He shook his head.

 

“I don’t know either,” you nonchalantly sigh.

 

“You’re now forgiven but please listen to us, it is for you not for us. I hope you will understand,” he said as he stood up. He offered his hand to you and smiled at you. You felt your face blushes but you thanked God because it was dark, he will not see it. You gladly took his hand and stood up.

 

“Thanks Kai”

 

“For what?” he cocked an eyebrow.

 

You smiled, “for caring for me.”

 

He smiled back, “there’s no need to thank for, it is my mission to protect you.” He mumbled and you did not hear it clearly.

 

“What?!”

 

He shook his head, “I said I’m hungry, just feed me already!” He whined like a cute little five year old kid.

 

“Okay!” You two both smile as Kai took your hand and a ‘tok’ was heard and you two were now at the kitchen.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Before anything else,

[THIS THING MADE ME SCREAM!!! /LE DIES!]

Kai!?! Why you have to be so SMEXY?! O__O

 

Todaythe winners for MAMA will be announce! 

I HOPE EXO WILL TAKE HOME 'THE BEST ROOKIE AWARD'

 

Thank you for reading and you beautiful exotic, please stay supporting EXO! 

Because WE ARE ONE!