Total Transformation

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

At the salon

Your jaw literally dropped when you saw the transformation happened to the eleven guardians. They look so handsome and fresh. All of them cackled that makes you stop from being dazzled.

 

“So how was it?” Suho questioned. You straightened up and wore a poker face. As a response you gave them two thumbs up, “good!”

 

Xiumin pouted. “Your reaction earlier doesn’t say so.” You glare at him and saw the bun face smirking. 
“Okay! Just to shut your bun face! Absolutely handsome! Happy?” You glowered. They all laughed while you just wore that pissed look. 

You shifted your glance to the guy beside you, “You! Go ahead! I will pay.” He nodded and you make your way to the salon owner and pay for the guardians’ haircut. As you handed the cash to the salon owner you pouted, *Goodbye, hard-earned money…* Luhan appeared beside you, “Broke, Jin-ah?” There was no point of lying because he could read your mind. You sighed and lowered your head, “Not yet! Wait for your clothes,” Luhan put his two hands on your cheeks and stared at your eyes. “Don’t worry! I will help you earn money!” You lightly smiled. “Thank you Luhan,”

 

*Even though my parents earn a lot, I don’t want them to speculate* Luhan raised an eyebrow. “Why would they speculate you?” You cleared your throat, “They are aware that I am living alone. There’s a hundred percent chance that they will question me about the bills and I don’t want to lie to them, telling them that I bought things for myself? But the truth is there are twelve people living with me under the same roof.” The guardians looked at you with pity. Kris’ softened when he heard those things from you. “So I must find a job so that I could feed you guys.” You raised your head and forced a smile. “Don’t be sad Luhan, I am not blaming you.” He nodded as he pinched your cheeks. *She is really that kind* He smiled.

 


The guardians looked at you but you started to walk around and suddenly, you feel those glances so you stopped momentarily and looked at them, “something’s wrong?” Then you heard a grumbling sound. “Yoojin noona! I’m hungry!!!” Sehun whined as he cling his arm to yours. You tried to get rid of his arms but he is stronger than you. “Okay, okay! I will buy you guys something to eat.” All of them cheered and exchange high fives. You lightly smiled because of their silliness.

*Always smile Yoojin! You look beautiful when you smile like that!* Sehun thought. 

 

“But before anything, let’s wait for Kai to finish.” The twelve of you waited and after minutes of waiting, he completely transformed into a cooler Kai.

 

“Do you love me now?” Kai asked, a gleeful glint dancing in his eyes but you just laughed at him.

 

“NO! But you are more handsome now!” He grinned at you.

Twelve heads started to follow you as you headed to the nearest food court.  The food court is not that small and there’s not much people eating so it’s easy to find a seat for the thirteen of you. The guardians saw people deliciously eating their food and that makes their tummies grumble more. “What do you like to eat?” The guardians point their fingers at the kid who is eating hotdog sandwich. You nodded as you ordered twelve hotdog sandwiches. 

 


“Miss, thirteen hotdog sandwiches please and thirteen sodas as well.” You said to the cashier, “Right away ma’am!” She smiled at you. Your wait is not that long as the order came. You pay the cashier and carry the tray but Kris swiftly got it from your grasp. You were awestricken on how fast he was. He smirked at you, “You’re welcome!” You shook your head and ready to turn around to get the other tray but Kai got it. He smiled at you, “Go ahead. I can do this.” You nodded then you looked for vacant seats, “HERE!!!!” Xiumin hollered as he waves his hand.

 

 

 

“This thing is delicious!” Chanyeol said while his mouth is full. “C’mon Chanyeol! Don’t talk while you are eating! It’s very disgusting to see!” Baekhyun hissed. Chanyeol pouted. You clucked your tongue as you wiped something on the corner of his lips. He flinched a bit but liked it. You smiled, “You eat like a kid!” The other guardians had their eyes big. Sehun intentionally put a ketchup on his lips. “Yoojin noona! I think I have something on my lips too!” Sehun pouted as he pointed to his lips. You are ready to wipe it when Tao suddenly nudged you to wipe his lips too. You don’t know who to start first because all of them INTENTONALLY dirtied their lips, even Kris.

 

You put down the tissue and continue eating. *Am I their servants or what?* You thought as you glared at them. “You have hands, wipe it!” You saw them pout and half-heartily wipe the mustard or ketchup on their lips. You opened your soda to drink but the others are trouble by how to open it. “Hyung! Can you open this?” D.O handed his soda to Suho but he cannot do it as well. “I have no idea how to open this thing!” Suho shrugged and D.O sulked. “Ah! I know how to open this!” Chen snapped his finger. The other guardians looked at him, curios. You just chuckled because you want to see how they figure it out all by themselves.

 

 

 

“Open Sesame!” Lay flicked his forehead while the other guardians gave him a ‘are you an idiot’ look. You laughed at him. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CHEN! HAHAHAHA!!! YOU!! HAHAHAHA! TROLL!! HAHAHAHA!” The guardians laughed too because of your laugh. *Her laugh is so cute! It’s addicting!* Luhan thought, watching you laugh your heart out. Unknowingly a smile formed on his lips. You stopped from laughing when your phone rings. You wiped the tears on your eyes and walk away from the guardians. All of them looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sunshine!” It is your mom. You smiled by hearing her sweet voice.

 

“Mom!!! You called. Something’s wrong?” You asked, a bit worried about their situation abroad.

 

“No, no, no dear! There’s nothing wrong. Honey I decided to increase your allowance because me and your dad cannot go there next week.” Your shoulders deflated upon hearing that. You missed your parents so much and you want to talk with them personally so bad.

 

“Okay mom!” You forced a smile but your mother knows that you are sad.

 

“Don’t worry honey, we will visit you this month.” She reassured. You just sighed.

 

“Thanks mom! I love you!”

 

“I love you too sweetie! Now mommy needs to hang up! Take care and study hard! Bye!”

 

“Bye--” You didn’t finish your sentence because your mom ended the call. “Take care mom!” You just whispered it to yourself and a tiny tear escaped from your eyes. The guardians looks at you and they are aware that you are currently sobbing. You tried to stop from crying and went back to your seat. You smiled to the guardians and continue eating like there is nothing happened.

 

 

“Yoojin, are you alright?” Lay worriedly asked you. You sighed then slowly nodded your head.

 

 “Yes Lay I am definitely okay!” You smiled and give him two thumbs up. The thirteen of you continued eating with silence filled the atmosphere. Some of them lost their appetite when they saw your reddish sad eyes but managed to finish their food. Suho can’t stop looking at you. He is definitely worried.

 

 

“You guys done?” You asked, giddily. All of them nodded. You stood up, “C’mon! Let’s buy your clothes!” None of them dared to stand up. You cross your arms and your lips formed a thin line. “Yah! I said let’s go!” You poke Suho and Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

“Guys! I‘m okay! I just missed my mom so I feel down earlier! I’m not used to it when you guys are quiet! It gives me an eerie feeling. My hair. Look at my hair! It’s standing on all sorts of direction.” You jokingly shivered at that mere thought. The guardians cackled at your reaction. Your lips formed a genuine smile.

 

“C’mon! Palli! Before we run out of time!” You pulled Sehun by the hand and run. Sehun smiled at you. *She is really that strong!* Sehun thought.

 

You whirled around. “Yah! C’mon!” The guardians followed your tracks with a smile plastered on their lips.

 

 

The boys scattered like pool balls, picking the clothes they like while you were stuck here, flushed, picking for their underwear. The saleslady seems to notice your stiffed actions. “Miss, it’s okay! No need to be embarrassed!” She reassured you with a smile. *So she noticed?* You scratched your head which is hanging down to hide your flushed face.

 

 

“Luhan hyung!” Sehun called whilst scanning the item he was holding.

 

“Yes Sehun. Something’s wrong?” He slung his arm on the younger’s shoulder. Sehun brows are knitted as he scrutinized the thing on his grasp. “Do you have any idea what is this for?” Luhan took it away from Sehun and looked at it. Luckily, your eyes shifted to the two of them. Your eyes widened in horror. You hastily run towards them and they noticed you, “Yoojin!” Luhan waves at you along with Sehun. You took the thing away from him and put it where it belongs. You were mortified by these guardians’ action.

 

“Noona! What is that thing?” Sehun asked, eyeing the sets of that thing.

 

“Oh Sehun! That thing is… ugh… that is a bra! That is for girls only!” Sehun is not satisfied to your answer. “Girls only? Why us boys can’t wear those? It is so fluffy!” He chimed. You were frightened on what Sehun has said. “Sehun… uhmm! Bra is for girls only! That’s the end of the discussion and why are you in the women’s section!?” Luhan read your mind and snickered. *Oh! So that’s the use of it!*

 

You raised an eyebrow but they didn’t answer. “Go to the men’s section!” The two of them nodded and paced towards the men’s section. *These boys really! Face palm*

 

You sigh as you accomplished buying the guardians’ underwear. “Whew! I did it!” Baekhyun went towards you and get the shopping bags from you. “You seemed troubled buying guys’ stuff.” He cheekily smiled. You let out a bitter laugh. “It’s awkward you know!” Baekhyun used his free hand to pinch your cheeks. “Thanks Yoojin-ah!” You nodded at him and help him to pick his clothes.

 

 

“C’mon Hyung! Is that casual clothes?”  Kai snapped at Chen but the older shrugged. “It is cute you know!” He retorted. “Uhmm… Chen. That is night clothes.” Chen pouted. “But the design is too cute! Right Xiumin Hyung?” Xiumin nodded and cheekily smiled. “Maybe I should pick the clothes for all of you.” You said as you eyed the clothes they chose. “Well except for you.” You pointed at Kris. He smiled at you, “I’m glad that you like my style.” Then he winked that makes you blush. He noticed it and just smiled.

 

After 123456789 years, the guardians are now finally on the fitting room. You sit first and stretch. “It’s really hard picking for their clothes. Ugh shopping!  I really hate you.” You groaned and decided to play something on your phone. You’re too focused on the game that you didn’t notice the twelve handsome creatures are in front of you, standing. “Are you gonna play that ting all day or try to look at us.” Kris suddenly spoke that made you flinch then you looked at them and now you’re dead. 

 

(x_x;)

 

 

 

Really! You lost your consciousness when your eyes landed on them.  

 

----------------------ヽ(´ー`)┌------------------------------------------------

Hay! New update! Just imagine their airport fashsion for their new clothes. ^-^

To those who upvoted THANK YOU and also to the new subscribers! I'm really happy I gained a lot of subscribers for my first fanfic! Woohoo! >< I hope you will do comment and if there is/are any grammatical errors, sorry! ><

God Bless :)