Surprise!

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQgeOHwF6A

 

Before you landed on the floor Kris swiftly catch you. Your face is very pale and your breathing is improper. Beads of perspiration came out as if you run in marathon. All the guardians gather around you and they are very worried that you lost your consciousness suddenly. “Yoojin! Wake up!” Kris held your face. Baekhyun tightly held your hand, “Please wake up! You make us worried so much Yoojin!”He whispered as he caressed your hand.

Suho’s eyes caught something. The necklace. It glows! His eyes widened in surprise. It can’t be happening! The guardians noticed it too and wore that same expression that Suho has showed. What does it mean? They look around the mall but there is nothing strange happening. They can’t detect evil creatures ahead that put them in to bewilderment. Suddenly the necklace stop from glowing and your eyes flicker open and the first thing you saw is Kris’ worried face. You decided to stand up but failed, your head really hurts so bad and your vision is blurry.

“W-What happen?” You asked as clutched your head. It feels like it will split in half.

“Uhm… We don’t know you suddenly collapsed when you saw us! Are you okay?” said, Chanyeol. You shook your head as Kris helped you to stand up. “Ugh! It is so painful!” You groaned as you held tightly to Kris. “You think can you walk?” Tao asked and let you sit down. You pause for a moment and slowly nodded your head. “Yeah! Just give me a minute and let’s continue what we were doing.” All of them nodded.

 

Minute has passed and you are ready to get going, “C’mon! I’m okay now!” You stood up and the guardians followed. The thirteen of you continued picking clothes and shop for other items that they needed daily.

 

They all tried the clothes that they picked and they are anxious to have your approval about the style they like but you wore that smile and always give them ‘okay’ sign or thumbs up to show that it is er… normal or okay but Kris, he is like a diva and a pro on choosing clothes which are good to him.  

 After almost two hours of shopping, you are now facing the cashier and now off to pay. She scanned first the clothes. Tons of clothes what I mean then the shoes and the last is BAGS. *I never bought so many things for myself but I’m doing it to them? Huhuhu! My money!* The cashier had her brows knitted. *Why on earth that this girl buying those guys their clothes? She is just plainly a high school student!* She thought.

The cashier finished scanning the items. You looked at the total due and your face, PRICELESS! You have no choice but to give your card.

 

 

 

 

Fast forward

 

 

“Huhuhu!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!?! NO MONEY! NO CONCERT! NO CN BLUE !!!*sobs* YONGHWA OPPA!!! Huhuhuhu! Soweeee! I am not going to attend your concert this month! I’m broke! I’M BROKE!!!! B-R-O-K-E!” You buried your face at your pillow so that the guardians could not hear you but you didn’t know that all of them are in front of your door outside, listening to your whines and grumbles.

 

“Seriously! Who is that Yonghwa?” Kai asked in annoyance. Sehun shrugged, “She said that he is her husband! But I haven’t seen that Yonghwa guy since I stepped in to this house.”

 

“Stop with that Yonghwa guy! We didn’t even know him! So…We all know that Yoojin is broke, right?”Suho questioned and the guardians eagerly nodded their heads as a reply. “How we should repay her? I mean, she bought us a lot of clothes and the things we needed! I think we should do something as payback!” All of them agreed to what the leader has said and started to think of ideas.

 

“Aha! Let’s ask the magic mirror!” D.O suggested. “Once again D.O! Television! TV!” Xiumin cleared. “But good idea though!” They proceeded to the living room and decided to watch but they are troubled by how to open it. “How is this thing works?” Lay asked as he eyed the huge television. “Uhm! I saw Yoojin use something to open it! Where is it?” Tao find something which is probably the remote.     

“You mean by this thing?” Kris waved the remote control. “Ah! Yes!” Kris handed him the remote and scanned the remote. “What button should I push? There are many buttons here!” Tao scratched his head, trying to guess which would be the right one. Luhan snatched the remote from Tao’s grip. He tried to push the first button that makes the television to turn on.     

“Whoah! Luhan hyung you’re awesome!” Sehun clapped his hands but the former just smirked.

 “I know!” Luhan grinned.

“Tss. It’s just a lucky guess!” Lay retorted before setting his eyes on the television. Luhan just make a face as he crossed his arms. *This unicorn really! >..>*He ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

=3=

The show has ended and they got an idea on how to make Yoojin happy, in a simple way of course!

“THANK YOU MAGIC MIRROR! YOU HEARD OUR PRAYERS! MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU!” D.O thanked the television as he kneeled down and raised his two hands. Baekhyun whacked his head that makes the younger winced. “C’mon D.O! It is just a thing that human invented! Stop giving praises to it! It will never talk back to you!”

 

“You’re welcome!” All jaw dropped when they heard the girl on the T.V said that. D.O gave them an ‘i-told-you-so’ look then paced towards the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile, you fell into deep slumber but constantly, you heard constant bickering and brawls somewhere but you didn’t care too much because you are tired. It is the first time you stayed at the mall for almost five hours of shopping. You think you can’t feel your legs anymore because of exhaustion.

 

 

At the guardians’ room

“C’mon Tao! Just wear this! I think it is cute to you!” Kris insisted the younger but he just grumpily crossed his arms and shook his head. “For the umpteenth time Kris, NO!!!” Kris make face. Kris is the only one left to coax him. “I think this is the last option…” Tao looked at him as he arched an eyebrow.

 

“Bbuing Bbuing!” Okay mark this day on the history. KRIS DID AN AEGYO!

 

“Oh! DAMN IT KRIS!!! I WILL WEAR THIS THING! FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS! JUST PROMISE ME YOU NEVER GONNA DO THAT AGAIN! FOR THE LOVE OF GUCCI! I WANNA PUKE RIGHT NOW!” The guardians outside heard their conversation. They guffawed because of Tao’s reaction of Kris’ aegyo. “Well, now we know how horrible Kris is doing an aegyo.” Xiumin bit his lower lip, trying to imagine Kris doing it. They heard the door creaks so they positioned themselves away from the door and act as if nothing happened. “Don’t pretend you didn’t hear anything! Your laughs are audible inside!” Kris yelled. Sehun chuckled. *Kris hyung may be handsome but he can’t be cute like me! ^-^V* 

 “Sorry Hyung! We are just really curious if your powers will have an effect on Tao because we could not do it! Tao is really stubborn!” Sehun pouted as he glared at the door. Kris exasperatedly sighed. “I gather all my courage to that thing. I even forget my pride! Imagine that!” Suho tapped his shoulders. “Well, it’s already done! You did it Kris! Thanks!” Suho smiled and Kris did the same.

 

“I can’t wait to see our panda!” D.O squealed. The guardians laughed.

 

 

====^_^=====

 

“Is everything set?” Suho asked.

“Yes!”

“Ready!”

“Just a minute!”

“SUHO HYUNG I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!” Chanyeol yelled from the garden. Suho hastily paced towards where Chanyeol could be. “What is it Chanyeol!?” Suho arched an eyebrow. The two of them are on the sliding door. Suho could not see the garden because Chanyeol is blocking the way.

“Uhm… Roses are red. Violet are red.” Suho gave Chanyeol a ‘what-the-eff’ look. ”Isn’t it supposed to be Roses are red and violets are blue?” Chanyeol shook his head. “Let me continue, Roses are red. Violets are red. Grass is red. SUHO HYUNG THE FIELD IS ON FIRE!!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “What?!!” O_O Suho saw the field. It is really on fire!

“Chanyeol what did you do?!” He snarled at younger. “Sorry Hyung! I just want the garden to look romantic like what we saw on the T.V earlier but I think I failed! -3-”Suho clicked his tongue. He used his powers to kill the fire. The fire was gone but Chanyeol felt sorry because the garden looks like a graveyard now. “Now look Chanyeol!”

 

“I’m sowee Hyungie~!!! I just missed controlling my element that I overused it! Sorry HYUNG!!” Suho blew his bangs then sigh. “Just call D.O to fix this!” Chanyeol nodded and run towards D.O. “Chanyeol and his childishness~” Suho shook his head as he looked at the garden. D.O scolded him first before fixing the garden and made it more refreshing and put a lot of beautiful flowers. “There! More beautiful! YAH CHANYEOL! DON’T EVER RUIN MY GARDEN! ARASSEO?!” Chanyeol raised his right hand. “Promise umma!” D.O rolled his eyes.  

 

 

It is already two in the morning. Probably all people in the neighbourhood are sleeping now, including you but these guardians seems to enjoy what they are doing even though that it really exhausting. The guardians wear that affirmative smile because it is finished. Chen faked a cry. “Huhuhu! We are really amazing!”

Their reactions:

<.<

T_T

-_-

-3-

“What!? We did it! You guys gonna react like that after all the hard work we’ve put just to finish this!” He raised an eyebrow. “We are happy but please Chen, stop doing that!” Lay scolded the younger. “Enough! Now Tao, go to Yoojin and give this to her.” Suho handed him a teddy bear just like what they saw on the TV.

 “Okay!” He went upstairs with *ehem* panda mascot *ehem* at first he didn’t like it but now, he realized it is cute. He knocks. “Yoojin! Wake up!” No answer so he decided to twist the door knob only to find out that Yoojin is still on her slumber. Looking at her sleeping figure, he started to smile. “You are still cute when you are sleeping Yoojin!” He sat at the edge of the bed. He patted your foot. “Jin-ah! Wake up!” You move a bit but still asleep. “Sure she’s tired!” He tried once more. “Jin-ah! Wake up!” Successfully, you wake up. You can’t see the person who woke you up because your glasses are not with you but the person who woke you up handed it to you. You flinched a bit when you saw a panda mascot.    

 

“Uhm… Who are you?” You asked. Tao did not respond instead he gave you a teddy bear. *Weird! Who is this really!? Where are the guardians?* “Really! Who are you! You are starting to scare me.” You distanced yourself away from the panda. “Guess…” The voice is familiar. “Tao?!” You know it is Tao because of his voice. The panda, I mean Tao gave you a thumbs up. You smiled at him. “The costume is so cute Tao!” you beamed. “What about me?” Even though his face is hidden, you could sense that he is pouting. “Of course Tao! You are cute too!” Tao smiled.

“Why are you wearing that thing?” You asked, baffled. You don’t have any idea what is going on and why did he gave you a cute teddy bear. “You will find out later just follow me!” He offered you his hand and gladly, you took it. You started to walk whilst hand in hand. *Good thing I’m wearing this mascot! She could not see my flushed face right now* He thought.

You are completely amazed. There are petals on the floor that leads you to the garden. “Tao! It’s beautiful!” You chimed. Tao opened the door and you saw your garden, full of beautiful flowers and lights! Lights are everywhere. Different colors of it. “Wow!” You were awestruck. Your eyes landed on the eleven guardians, they are holding red roses. “SURPRISE!!!” They chorused.

 

 

 

Unknowingly, tears started to fall from your eyes not because you are sad, it is because of happiness that this twelve guardians brought to you.

 

 

 

===3====

Hope you like it! Here some EXO members I spazz earlier. 

 

I wonder what Bacon said to them that they reacted like that? 

 

Photos are not mine. credits to the owner.