What? Earth?

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m tired of protecting this tree! I want to have fun!” Xiumin whined as he waggled his legs due to frustration and complete boringness. Kris on the other half shot a glare at him that makes him shut his lips.

 

Suho exasperatedly sighed, agrees to what the eldest remarks then he wandered his eyes at the huge tree in front of them.  *I wonder. Is this the reason why are we raised for? To protect the whole universe?* He thought as he scratched his nape and started to walk to see the others.

 

The others are training in case of emergency about attacking them of some evil forces.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol are practicing how to use the arrow in the proper way while Sehun and Chen are battling with swords. Sehun gritted his teeth because he was defeated by his hyung.

 

“I hate that speed of yours.” He hissed as he wept away the sweat forming on his forehead. The latter just smirked at him. “Practice more maknae!” He stated as he put the sword down. Sehun make a face as rolled his eyes heavenwards. *Always taking advantage of me as the youngest amongst these oldies.*

 

Luhan tilted his head at the swords as he stretched out his hand and moved it a bit that cause the two sword to float upwards and put them on a safe place. He clicked his tongue as he looked at Sehun who is busy blowing up his hair.

 

“That thing is too dangerous you know! You should better take care of your belongings.” Luhan warned him but Sehun just shrug, not taking his focus away from his hair. He rolled his eyes as he started to walk away.

*He is stubborn!*Luhan groaned inwardly and Sehun got his mischievous smile as he looked at Luhan’s retreating back.

 

 

Kai clutched his stomach which was hit by Tao’s stick. He coughed blood but he just ignored it, it’s not that serious though, for him. He cast Tao a vicious glare as he narrowed his eyebrows and cursed him under his breath.

 

“Why taking it seriously?” He furiously yelled causing the former to shrug and pout a bit.

 

“I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry!” He sincerely apologized to the younger one but Kai didn’t accept it. Tao immediately approached him. Kai still endured the pain on his stomach as he put his hand on the big boulder for support. Tao looked at him in panic. He bit his lower and searched for someone. Finally, a familiar figure caught his eyes.

 

“Lay! Come here quickly!” Tao hollered hysterically as Lay looked at incoherent directions, searching for the voice came from. He saw Tao, waving his stick and his eyes landed on the half lifeless Kai. Eyes turned wide as saucers as he saw the blood from his mouth.

 

*Shoot! Tao what did you do to him?!?!* He wondered as he run fast towards them. Kai winced a bit while Tao just hush him. Finally Lay reached them. He swatted down in front of Kai and looked at his unstable condition. He stretched out his palm and put it on Kai’s stomach. A familiar white glow was emitted on his palm. After a few seconds, he withdrew his hand and looked at Kai in worry.

 

“You okay now?” Kai just nodded his head and the blood stopped from pooling from his mouth. Tao sighed in relief.

 

“I’m so sorry Kai!” He apologized again while Kai cleared his throat as he nodded. Tao softened by the younger’s action and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D.O went away, trying to be alone as he exhaled heavily. While finding for a spot to stay with, a bright and foggy thing caught his eyes as he gasped and his face turned like this O_O

 

 

 

 

as a familiar figure approached him. They all know that if Hermes, the messenger of the Gods dropped by, the Gods and the Goddesses have an important news for them or usually a task.

 

*This is not a good day, isn’t it?* He thought as Hermes smiled cheerfully at him.

 

“Hey! What’s up Kyungsoo!” He greeted and D.O rolled his eyes at the God’s silliness.

 

“Why rolling your eyes Demeter’s student?” Hermes clicked his tongue as he crossed his arms and tapped his foot. D.O sighed and continues.

 

“I know you have something to tell us? Spill it out!” D.O nonchalantly said, waiting for the god to speak up. Hermes cleared his throat as he warily looked at D.O. before speaking. “Father ordered me to tell you, the guardians will go to Earth!” D.O had his eyes widened again and mouth was agape because of what the god said. Hermes nodded as he scratched his nape. D.O was lost in his mind at that moment, he couldn’t believe it.

*What are we going down there?*

*What kind of mission again is this?*

*Why Zeus?!?!* Questions preoccupied his mind but he snapped out of them when Hermes coughed.

 

D.O straightened up and looked at Hermes. “Please come with me! The others need to hear it! And Sehun also missed your preaches!” Hermes chuckled and started to follow D.O, with him floating in the air and D.O briskly walking.

 

 

 

The other guardians stopped from what they are doing and different reactions came from them.

 

*Shoot! Mission again?*

*I have bad feelings about this.*

*YAY! TEACHER!!!*

 

Hermes smiled at Sehun and nodded at D.O to tell the news to them. D.O first looked at them as he cleared his throat. He saw seriousness at their faces.

 

“We need to go to Earth.” He remarked. They were surprised of what the latter has said. What could they possibly do down there? They live for almost million of years just to protect this tree and there, they will be ordered to go to the planet they don’t know how looks like and the behavior of people in there. Kris glowered while Suho make a face.

 

“Why are we going down there? Has Hades ruled down there? If yes, take my head instead.” Suho simply put that makes Hermes grew in panic at the leader’s sudden attack.

 

 

“No! No! No! No cutting of heads Junmyun!” He hushed Suho to calm down and he did as what the god please.

 

“Then what is the problem?” He put his hands on his waist. The rest are baffled of what the hell is happening around so they managed to stay silent and put it all to the leader.

 

“You guys all know the golden necklace, right?” He questioned and they just nodded in reply.

 

“Well, it was stolen…” Their eyes grew big as saucers including D.O. They all know how important it is for the whole humanity and if it’s lost or when Hades got that. Goodbye Universe! They were lost for words, they hope that it was in a good hands though. They don’t know how to react. As guardians, they have different abilities to fight the dark side but when the war includes the underworld god, Hades. They don’t know how to control their powers anymore. It’s just like they are afraid of him so they tried to break their bones by training hard in order to defend themselves.

 

“So what are we going to do with the lost necklace?” Suho managed to ask. Hermes sighed.

 

“You need to find it and figure out who stole it. Father said that if you will find him or her, don’t let him get away from your guard. Always stay at his side, no matter what will happen and here’s a navigator. It can help you to find the necklace.” Hermes approached Suho and gave the silver like compass to him. They can’t refuse a god’s request so he took it and stared at it for a while.

 

“So who will protect the tree for a mean time?” Kris cocked his eyebrow. “Your 13 brothers!”  They just nodded in agreement because they knew that they are more skillful and they are smarter than them because of the experience.

 

“When are we going then?” Luhan asked politely.

 

“This night, when the Orion is visible in your eyes.” By that they all just nodded.

 

“I hope that heavens will be at your side all the time. Sehun! Be a good boy!" Sehun merely nodded. "Yes

teacher!" He replied with a huge smile on his face.

 

 

"I'll be going now! Good luck guardians!” He waved goodbye and disappeared from the bright light.

 

 

“At least we could do something else now aside of protecting this tree!” Xiumin giddily said.

 

“I don’t know if you’re the oldest or the youngest.” Lay shook his head as he walked away. Xiumin pouted.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

forgottensmile here! Another update and I just wanna say THANKS to all who subscribed!

I will give you some Chen here xD

 

 Kai's reaction xD