What?!?!

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

 

 

 

You went to the library to finish your home works. You picked Math first because you don’t want to forgot what you have learn awhile ago in Math class. You solved some equations and you admit it, Math is burden to many lives. “I wonder, how many students every year die because of this subject! Darn you, Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Euclid, Rene Descartes, Pythagoras, Carl Gauss and many more greatest mathematician! Can you lend me your brain? Sheesh!” You massage your temples and tried to solve it more.

 

After the breathtaking Mathematics, you genuinely smiled to yourself as you pick up the History book. *Yay! History my favorite! Me gusta!* You grinned at yourself and started to write out the information about your assignment. Some of them are explanation so you have to write as long as a novel. *William Shakespeare is such a hero, he managed to write gazillion of novels just by his creative hands! Hands down! * After filling up 5 pages of your notebook, you’re ready to get going. *Better relax*

 

You leisurely walked towards the library’s exit door and smile angelically because you’re free at last from the wicked spell of home works and Math.

 

* Take that Mathematics! I overcome your superior intelligence! How can you say about that!?* You thought in a silly way! You beamed and tightly gripped the strap of your bag pack. While walking, a tall and handsome guy approached you in the verge of your humming. *Sheesh, if you’re not handsome I will kick you for disturbing my free time!* You inwardly glowered and fake a smile. “How may I help you?” You asked him and he just smiled at you. You found it so attractive. *Sorry Yonghwa oppa! But this guy is so HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!* You squealed at your mind and trying to calm down from fan girling at him.

 

He cleared his throat before speaking up. “Uhm. I will just ask you if you know the formula for number three.” He gave you his book and you gave him a questioning look. “This is my assignment too!” You lightly beamed and he just nodded.”Can I borrow your pen?” He nodded and gave you his pen.

 

You started to solve it as much as possible and he was distracted by your cute and pouty lips.

 

“Here! Just analyze it and you will get the correct answer! I made it simpler so you may able to answer it any minute!” You bowed at him and waved. Before you could leave, He grabbed your wrist and gave you a cute smile.

 

“Thanks! Yoojin-ssi! I’m Kim Myungsoo by the way!” He smiled and held out his hand. You could feel that your face is turning into a crimson one.

 

 

You shyly shook hands with him. *How come he knows my name?*

 

You gulped. “Myungsoo-ssi! How come you know my name? Have we met before?” He instantly shook his head.

 

“I think you don’t but I heard a lot from you.” He shyly scratched his nape. You flushed at him.

 

“What about it?” He smiled again that makes his white peals came out.

 

*This guy is indeed HANDSOME* You tried your best not to squeal at him. So it results that your ears were burning as well as your cheeks.

 

“You’re the valedictorian last year right? And I heard that you joined a lot of contests dealing with academics subjects.” He looked at you, straight in the eyes.

 

“And I just want to say something…” He was cut off when your cell phone rings. You excused yourself as you answered the phone.

“Hello?” You said in an uneasy voice.

“SUNSHINE!!!” The woman on the other line beamed at delight to heard your voice. You easily recognized the voice. Your lips formed into a smile.

 

“Umma! I miss you!” You giggled.

 

“How are you my sunshine?” She asked, worried for you. You pouted.

 

“I’m okay umma! How about you and Appa!?” You asked as she melancholy sighed. You could feel that she’s having a hard time.

 

“We're okay dear! Don’t worry we just missed you so much. By the way study hard. I will hung up now. The board members are waiting for me. I love you sunshine.” Your mother ended the conversation. You sighed as you stuffed your phone on your pocket. You spun around and bowed lightly at Myungsoo.

 

“Where are we Myungsoo-ssi?” You asked as you tucked a hair on your ears. He cleared his throat as he smiled then shook his head.

 

“I’m just going to thank you again. I have to go now Yoojin-ssi! Take care!” He bowed then started to run. You just looked at his retreating back then your shoulders deflated.

 

“Shoot! I will be late!” You cursed under your breath and started to run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You finally reached the resto-bar you were working for. You decided to kill some time by playing music. You spent your salary for some CN Blue merchandise. You opened the front door and your boss girl chimed at you.

 

“I thought you have a project to finish? Why are you here?” She asked. You smiled as you patted her shoulder.

 

“Boss girl! You know me!” You playfully winked but she rolled her eyes in response.

“I envy your brains!” She pouted that makes you laugh. She gestured you to the mini-stage and you saluted at her. You grabbed your guitar and sat a high, white and comfy chair. You bowed lightly as you cleared your throat.

 

“Good evening everyone. May one of you request some song?” You happily asked. There’s a guy who raise his hand. Your eyes shifted at him.

 

“Oh! We have one!” You beamed. “Can you go here at the stage, please?” You said. He nodded as he looked at you. You smiled at him.

 

 

“So, sir. What is your request?” You asked as your eyes shined at him. He chuckled and lean closer to your ear.

 

“With You by Chris Brown” He whispered at your ear. The way he said it makes your body tremble. You bit your lip as you nodded and forced a smile.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NQ8PeEpZG8

 

You started strumming as you sing. The mysterious guy just glued his eyes at you.

 

*He’s cute but a strange one.* You shrugged and continued singing. After that song, the guy was gone. You noticed on his table that there’s a strange twinkling gold leaf necklace. Others didn’t see it because they were too busy on their own businesses. After performing, you went to that guy’s table. You grabbed the necklace and stare at it for a moment.

 

You were stopped when the boss girl hug you. You kept the necklace on your jean’s pocket.

 

“You’re so great Jinjin!” She squealed, you just smiled and hand over your palm. There’s a huge grin on your lips as your eyebrows started to dance. She laughed at your excited face. She gave you 500$.

 

Your eyes glittered as she gave you a thumbs up.

 

“You did a great a job! Now go and have some fun with that!” She pushed you away until the two of you reach the door. She winked then waved at you. You chuckled as you wave back at her.

 

“Unnie! GOMAWO!” You shouted she just laughed and nodded. You smiled in content as you walk away.

 

*Shoot! I can buy another CN Blue stuff! KYA!!! My fangirl heart!* You balled your fist and placed it on your heart as you started to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

“This planet is too noisy!” Sehun whined as he put his hands on both of his ears. The others nodded but they do not have any choices left.

 

“Next time, I will agree to go at the sun, not this horrible place with such foreign things!” Kai sneered as he looked around.  All they could see was modern technology which is very unknown for them.

 

“Kai can you teleport us in some quiet place, not here at Las Vegas!” Suho ordered. Kai instantly nodded. He snapped his finger that makes them teleported at a quiet place, where only few people stay, trees are swaying in sync, were lights are not that bright.

 

Luhan sighed as he sat at the grassy ground. Sehun sat beside him as his eyes roamed around the park.

 

“I never thought that our mission will be as hard as rock.” Luhan said. Sehun nodded in agreement as he waggled his finger that makes a cold breeze devoured the guardian’s skins.

 

“Baekhyun!” Kris and Suho called him. He quickly went towards them with a tired expression. Suho immediately noticed his pale skin. He touch his forehead and he felt very warm. Suho eyed Kris and the latter get what the leader said.

 

“Lay! Come here!” Kris hollered. Lay approached the tired Baekhyun.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked in concern. Baekhyun hesitantly shook his head. Without any warning, Lay placed his hand on Baekhyun’s forehead. There’s a bright light emitted from his palm. After a few seconds, Lay pulled his hand out.

 

“Better?” Baekhyun nodded as he muttered thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

You decided to walk because there’s no bus left since it’s already 11 pm. You yawned and a thing crossed your mind. You pulled out the mysterious necklace and stared at it. You continue to walk at the dark alley with your earphones plugged on your ears. You don’t care about your surroundings.

 

 

Suddenly, you bump with someone that makes the necklace fall down. You clucked your tongue as you swatted down to get it. You firmly grasped it. You looked up at the guy and amazed on the guy’s face. He is tall, dark and has plump lips. You cleared your throat as bowed at him.

 

“I’m sorry!” You muttered and ready to walk away. Kai blinked at your retreating back.

 

*What did she just say? I don’t understand her language!* He thought, then the necklace crossed his mind. He had his eyes wide opened.

 

“DESTROYER!” He ranted at you. 11 heads shifted their gazes at you.

 

“What?!?!”