Facepalm

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0hJyZ0qQI 

Twelve guys started to follow you like some baby ducks following their mother. Some of them are very anxious, some are jittery while the others are serious. You can’t help but to feel very uneasy because of those judging eyes looking at the thirteen of you. You chewed your lower lip and thinking of the possibilities could happen. *What if they will make a scene, showing their powers to people’s eyes? Omo!*

 

You spun around and point a finger to them, the guardians flinched and your finger touched Sehun’s forehead “again, I’m reminding you about the rule! Don’t use your powers in public!” They nodded in understanding. “Arasseo!” They said in chorus.

 

“We are not forgetful you know, well, Lay doesn’t count!” D.O uttered causing the guardians to guffaw. “Yah!” Lay whined. You laughed silently, “stop that!” Lay whined and you muttered a ‘sorry.’

 

They continue to walk and still in awe as their eyes altered on different directions.

 

“Look! That’s so cute!” Sehun squeaked as he pointed at the mascots handing over some fliers.

 

“Wow! It’s too adorable!” Baekhyun chimed as he petted a cute little dog.

 

“Earth and its magnificent things! Daebak!!” Tao clapped as his eyes roamed around. You scoffed that makes them all looked at you. “What’s wrong?” Tao asked and as a reply, you shook your head, “my throat. It’s a bit dry!” You fake a smile. *It is so embarrassing* You bit your lower lip and cover your face with your palms, trying to hide your flushed face.

 

While waiting for the bus to arrive, people were whispering and staring at the guardians, who didn’t seem to care about their judging stares. Some girls are giggling while looking at Luhan and Sehun.

 

“Hyung, those girls are creeping me out! They are so scary!” Sehun held Luhan’s shirt tightly. The older just laughed and patted the younger’s back, “don’t worry! Humans can’t harm us.” Sehun pouted and nodded.

 

*Somebody eat me now! It is too embarrassing for my race!* The twelve guardians were still dazzled by the technologies of modern generation as if they were time travelers and saw what future could be. Swear to all the living things, their faces are priceless.

 

 

 

 

Finally, the bus has arrived. “C’mon! The bus is here,” you led them inside.

 

“Look at that tall guy, he’s really handsome!” After hearing the girl’s remarks, Kris lips formed a smirk. You snorted, “feeler” you mumbled.

 

“The clothes they are wearing, it’s odd.” You altered your gaze at their clothes and agreed to what the ahjumma said.

 

“The hairs too,” her friend trailed off. *They need some haircut too!*

 

“They are living prince charming!”

 

The girl must be very lucky to have twelve drop dead handsome friends” You rolled your eyes heavenwards. *Don’t judge them by the appearance Missy!*

 

You chose to take the seat beside the window while Baekhyun sat next to you. You looked at him and he smiled at you causing you to blush lightly.

“Do you mind if I sit next to you, Yoojin?” He asked and you quickly shook your head. “Ani!”

 Suddenly, a wild Sehun appeared. “HYUNG!!!!” He yelled at Baekhyun. All passengers including the driver were startled at the maknae’s tantrum.

 

“Yah! Sehun! Why are you shouting?” Suho asked and a bit annoyed because he cause a commotion. “Hyung! Baekhyun hyung just stole my seat next to Yoojin!” He whined. You looked around and bow lightly, telling them that you were sorry. You bit your lip and looked at Sehun.

 

“What’s the matter if Baekhyun will sit next to me?” You tried to sound sweet as you can. Sehun lowered his head and mumble, “I just want to be with you.” You softened at what the maknae has said. You shifted your gaze at Baekhyun and instantly, he get what you want to say to him. You thanked him and Baekhyun stood up.

“Sehunnie! Go and sit next to her!” Sehun smiled, a very big one. “Thank you Hyung!” He hugged Baekhyun and after that he took the seat next to you! “Yay! Yoojin!!” He hugged your shoulders and unknowingly, your lips formed into a smile.

 

*It’s only a day but I’m already attached to them* You thought. The rest of the guardians started to fill the empty seats at the bus.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kai had his forehead creased, “Hyung! Sehun needs discipline you know!” Kai said to Suho. The leader looked at Sehun and nodded. “I agree. He’s been a very stubborn kid these days.” Kai shot Sehun a glare and sulked at his seat.

 

“Damn you Sehun and your aegyo.”

 

 

“What’s up with Sehun?” Tao asked Luhan. The older shrugged as he altered his gaze at Sehun.

“Maybe he’s missing someone and Yoojin reminds him of that someone.” He explained.

Tao nodded, “I think it is his late sister.” Luhan’s lips formed into a thin line. “Poor Sehun.”

 

 

In couple of minutes the bus has arrived at Myeongdong, you tapped Sehun’s head which is resting on your shoulder. “Sehun! Get up! We are here now!” His eyes flicker open and smiled at you. The two of you shot up from your seats and you signaled the other guardians to stand up as well, “Let’s go, we are here!” One by one you hopped off the bus.

 

“Keep close since it’s easy to get lost here and you see it is very crowdy right now!”  You reminded.

 

“Yes mother!” Xiumin saluted. You couldn’t help to chuckle at his childishness.

 

You went to the mall and usually, every mall I know has a security check. You went to the line for the girls and you were surprised to see the guardians at your back. People started to giggle and the others are giving them a look as if they are aliens, which is true.

 

You rolled your eyes, “Yah! You guys, come with me!” You went out from the line and the guardians followed as well. You breathed deeply and covered your face with your palms. “What am I?” You asked coldly. The guardians look at you with a weird expression.

“A human”

“A Korean”

“student?”

“A girl!”

 

“Yes! You are damn right Kris! And you! What are you!?” This instance, you were now annoyed.

“Uhm… Guardians?”

“Definitely not a human!”

“Superman!”

“Yah D.O! I‘m dead serious right now!” You huffed.

“Boys!?”


“YES! CHEN! BOYS! OH GOD!”

“Which God? Zeus? Athena? Poseidon?” Chanyeol asked. It is 100 percent confirmed that you were now insane. Thanks to these guardians!

 

“Oh boy! Just forget about it! You guys don’t have to follow me when it is clearly stated for GIRLS! Arasseo!?” You looked at the sign and pointed at it. “See that? There is a line for girls and for boys!” D.O furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s unfair!” You looked at him, “what is unfair?”

 

“You girls are wearing capes and guys didn’t have any single clothes on. Such a discrimination!” He pouted. You face palmed yourself. *OH GOD! If I could make a movie I would entitle it ‘The Twelve Idiots’*

 

“D.O! Don’t be silly! It is not a cape! It’s a skirt! It represents ‘women’ because us, boys don’t wear skirts! It means the other figure represents for us, boys!” Suho explained. *Well this dorky leader is exempted.*

“We are going to boys’ area!” Suho ordered and one by one they fall in line.

 

“Aish! Good thing they have Suho or else I’m dead!” You mumbled.