Guardians on My Room

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y

 

Morning came and yet you didn’t have the guts to wake up because it is Sunday and you could sleep all you wanted. You snuggled on your fluffy pillow as you drifted off on a deeper slumber. However, twelve guys are whispering and surrounding around your sleeping figure, disturbing your peaceful sleep.  *Aish. I’m trying to sleep here and dreaming about Yonghwa oppa!*

 

“Is she still sleeping?”

“Luhan, wake her up”

“Let her be!”

“Girls do snore?”

“Chanyeol! Don’t lean close--”

 

At that very moment, your eyes flicker open. Chanyeol’s face was very CLOSE TO YOU! You blinked for several times, checking if you were just dreaming, but no. You push him and started to scream.

 

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All eyes widened. You hastily covered your entire body with your blanket. “What the hell?! What are you guys doing here?!” You shrieked while the other guys smacked Chanyeol. “Yah! Hyung that hurts!” Chanyeol muttered.

 

“Thea… I mean Yoojin! We’re sorry for barging in to your room without your permission.” Suho apologized.

 

“Wait! Did you just call me ‘Thea?!’” You asked Suho. Xiumin elbowed the leader causing him to yelp.

“I did not mean to…”

“Never mind! But why are you guys all here?” You cocked an eyebrow as you looked at them.

“I want to watch the magic mirror to move again!” D.O chimed.

“I want to eat some kimchi and ramen!” Chanyeol pouted.

“Thea! Oh I mean… Yoojin, can you let us to play with the dog?!” Sehun begged.

“Wait! What dog?!” Your forehead creased.

“The dog outside! It is so cute and fluffy! I want to touch it!” Sehun squealed.

“Who is that?!” Tao pointed at the poster above your head. You looked up.

“C.N Blue!” Kai said.”They are ugly!” He simply put. You shot him a glare.

“Yah! My oppas are not UGLY!” You fired back.

 

“Yes they are! Just compare their faces to us, they won’t even stand a chance!” Kris smugly smirked then you throw a pillow on his face but he catched it. “Jerk!” You huffed! Kris smirked again. Oh boy! You wanted so bad to wipe that irritating smirk away from his handsome face. He put the pillow on your bed. "Next time, try to hit accurately!" You rolled your eyes, displeased.

 

*Yes, I admit that they are handsome but they can’t just call my oppas like that!* You thought.

 

“See, you admit that we are handsome!” Luhan snickered. You just realized that one of them can read minds.

 

“. Luhan I hate you!” you cursed under your breath.

 

“Be ready, we’re going today!” You looked at their outfits and feel mortified.

“Yay! Where are we going!?” Tao asked. “Somewhere over the rainbow!” You laughed.

“Lay, she said rainbow.” Baekhyun elbowed Lay. The latter had his eyes wide. “They have unicorns there?!” You chuckled, “we’ll see about that!”

 

“I wanna watch the magic mirror!” D.O whined. “Later dude! You will get what you want!” You said.

 

“Will you please get out of my room! NOW!” You yelled. “You don’t have to scream you know! We are not deaf!” Chanyeol whined while you just rolled your eyes. All guardians left your room and you jolted up and directly went to the bathroom. You’re not wearing a bra so you got scared when you saw the guardians on your room.

 

“I don’t want them to see something, odd. I don’t want to hear questions regarding to that,” you said to yourself.

 

You looked at yourself on the mirror and pouted.

 

“Twelve guardians means more money to spend.” You sighed and did your daily routines.

 

 

-------

 

“Done!” You are wearing a floral tank top and a skirt which is two inches above your knees. Your hair is on a messy bun and don’t forget the popular bulky glasses on your eyes.

 

Before exiting the room, you gave Yonghwa a flying kiss. “Oppa, I’m off to buy something for the guardians. Bye!” You waved goodbye.

 

*Sigh. I wish they would come out on my poster just like on their MV Love Girl.* You thought. You went downstairs only to find out the twelve guardians, waiting for you. When they notice your presence, they couldn’t help but to look at your exposed skin. You cocked an eyebrow and gazed at your legs.

“Yah! You guys! ERT!” You yelled. Realization hits them. They sheepishly scratched their heads and mutter a “sorry.” You snorted. “Don’t do it again, arasseo!?” They all nodded.

“You guys ready?” You asked and they nodded, once again. “KAJA!”

 

You locked the house up and you guys headed to the bus station. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Dear subscribers

Just got home from school and updated this short chapter!

I Hope you guys will comment ^^