These Dorks

The Twelve Dorky Guardians

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ePT5OlZ7o

 

“YAH! THAT’S MINE YOU UGLY MONKEY!” D.O yelled at Chanyeol who took his meat and stuffed it on his mouth. Chanyeol grinned at him. The latter huffed and continued to slurp his noodles.

*I hate you Chanyeol!*

 

“Tao, you have something on your lips,” Kris called the younger, sweetly.

Tao tried to wipe away the rice but it is still there. Kris chuckled, “silly panda.” He wipe away the remaining rice on the younger’s lips, causing Tao to blush, lightly. “Thanks,” Kris nodded and continue eating.

 

“Sehun-ah! Say AH!” Luhan instructed and the younger obliged. The others look at them with disgust.

 

“Get a room!” Lay whined. The two just rolled their eyes. “Don’t act that you guys didn’t do this too,” Luhan smirked.

“You know hyung, it is rude to disturb when someone is eating!” Sehun said to Lay.

“Uhm guys, is this the way you eat way back at to your planet? Noisy, cheesy and messy?” You look at them and they just guffawed. You were left bewildered.

 

*What is funny about it?*

 

Baekhyun shook his head at his comrades’ behavior, “actually, no. This is the first time we eat like this. Usually, we complain about our food and all because it is not that delicious. Unlike this food you prepared for us!” Baekhyun elucidate and gave you an affirmative smile. You tried your best to hide your blush but Chen easily noticed it, “Why are you turning red?” He pointed out. The others looked at your flushed face and cocked an eyebrow,

“Are you okay Yoojin?” Suho worriedly asked as he examined your face. You nodded as a response.

“Really?” Lay asked, “yes I am definitely okay! Don’t worry about me just continue eating!” You managed to explain and they sighed in relief.

“If you’re not feeling good just approach us and we will definitely gonna help you, no matter what it is,” Luhan took your hands and lightly massaging it, helping to calm you.

You nodded, “thanks!” Luhan smiled and you guys started to dig in again.  

After the noisy dinner with the guardians, the lecture for the rules continues. All of you headed to the living room. You looked at the twelve guys, sitting on the floor and bore their eyes only to yours.

 

“So how’s the dinner?” you cocked an eyebrow and crossed your arms. They were hesitant to admit but to tell the truth it was absolutely delicious unlike their food in EXO planet, they taste like papers.

 

“To tell the truth, yes it was extremely delicious. We have never eaten something delicious for almost thousand years,” said Kris while looking at you with seriousness on his face. The others nodded at what the tallest guy said and Sehun gives you a thumb up, you chuckled as a response.

 

*I’m happy that they like it^^*

 

“Seriously D.O, you were amazing!” You clapped your hands and he just scratched his head as smiles at you.

 

*Deep inside*

 

“Ah! That’s not too hard unlike controlling my element,” he bitterly chuckled. You felt the tension in the air so you decided to break the ice. “So we are on the third rule now, aren’t we?” They all nodded their heads vigorously. “May I ask you a question, please be honest, arasseo?” Suho shrugged as he looked at his fellow guardians who were currently gesturing him to answer this question. “It depends,” Suho simply put. “What is it?” he trailed off. You inhaled first before speaking up.

 

“It’s about the necklace. Why is it so important to you guys?” you huffed and the others stiffened on their own places like statue. *Why did she ask all of the sudden?* Luhan blinked and tried to read your mind but it was all confusion right now. He couldn’t read your distorted mind, for the very first time as if it was clouded by something that blocks him from reading what is on your thoughts.

 

“What?” You trailed. Suho cleared his throat while the others were silenced by your question.

“I’m sorry Yoojin we cannot speak about to this to the person who is currently holding the necklace, it is too dangerous. I hope you will understand.” You were softened at the leader’s remarks.

 

*Seriously, someone really cares for me? * you inwardly smile.

 

“Okay, I understand, so let’s go to rule number three! Don’t ever leave this house without my permission,” you saw Xiumin scratched his head and quietly whining.

 

“Seriously, you act like my mother and as well as my big brother,” he whined like a baby and then Chen smacked his head lightly causing the guardians to chortle. Chen raised an eyebrow, “Day by day you’re turning into a baby,” Xiumin shot him a glare. “No I’m not!” He fired back.

 

“Enough,” you hissed and Xiumin were silenced and muttered a ‘sorry’.

“So you think you’re the only one have rules?” Suho smirked. You were astonished at the leader’s action.

 

*Seriously, SUHO JUST SMIRKED?! Kai what did you do to your hyung?* You asked yourself.

 

“Remember, you hold the necklace and you are the destroyer.” Kris added. Here we go again, the destroyer thingy!

 

“What is it now?” You huffed.

“It is about the necklace, don’t ever let someone touch the necklace. That’s the only thing we ask for,” said Suho. You heave a sigh and tightly grip the necklace. “I promise.” All guardians smiled.

“Thank you, Yoojin!” They all said in unison.

 

By this time, you feel very sleepy. You glanced at the wall clock and only to find out that it is already midnight. You shot up from your place. “I’m sleepy now. Come, I will show you guys your bedroom. Follow me.” Twelve guys started to follow you upstairs. There are four bedrooms in your house. First is your bedroom which is located near from the stairs. The rest are all unused rooms for the guests.

“So four guys will share one room. You guys decide who will be your roommates.” The guardians started to roam their eyes and started to pick. After 5 minutes of deciding, Suho, Kai, D.O and Baekhyun will use the room beside you. Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun and Xiumin on the next one. Tao, Kris, Luhan and Lay will use the last room.

 

“Goodnight everybody!” You said as you enter your room.

 

“Goodnight too Yonghwa oppa!” You glanced at your poster and saw the smiling Yonghwa.

 

*I hope when I wake up, there’s no guardians and necklace* by that you drifted on your dreamland. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I know you guys watched MAMA awards night in Hong Kong

asdfghjkl;

EXO in white suits o_O /ledies

I'm so happy they won an award !

 

And the performance XD 

EXO gifs